• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com

PhilX

Magistrate
That series is excellent Nightfall!

I particularly like the details such as the rocks holding the cross up off the ground for one. If the victims were to be roped in place to stop struggling before the nailing the cross would have to have a gap underneath.

I'd like to see a bigger crowd & perhaps some hostile poses from those watching. Personally I like to see those on the cross a bit more bloodied & bashed about. Also a bit more trash & shit on the ground, smoke billowing around etc. But hell, it's churlish to say these things I think it an excellent series.

By the way what is the software for such images? I only know Photoshop so all the images I made up in the past I had to use photographs with me in every role!

Last edited:
Not necessarily an improvement, just different..depends on your viewpoint. We still have copies of the background you kindly posted us, and two pics, 9.06 am and another. I can't think of anyone else who would go to such pains to achieve such a realistic effect (Apart from Jedakk and his Deep Thought computer!). I wouldn't worry about removing the pic you had in mind. I'm not sure which one it is or where it is. As far as people exercising Christian moral outrage I would love to read what Apostate would say about that!
Now please do me a favour. In our project folder for Easter Funday (cine7 pic) we have a detail called "cross vendors" which is attached. At the time I asked if anyone had the original pic with absolutely no luck on either site:( I hope you still have the original so please post it here.
Thanks

Melissa
Maybe waiting his comic for the description through
Are you hinting here?
William, maybe you could combine your two great talents to come up with an illustrated story or book, that would be fantastic!!!

That series is excellent Nightfall!

I particularly like the details such as the rocks holding the cross up off the ground for one. If the victims were to be roped in place to stop struggling before the nailing the cross would have to have a gap underneath.

I'd like to see a bigger crowd & perhaps some hostile poses from those watching. Personally I like to see those on the cross a bit more bloodied & bashed about. Also a bit more trash & shit on the ground, smoke billowing around etc. But hell, it's churlish to say these things I think it an excellent series.

By the way what is the software for such images? I only know Photoshop so all the images I made up in the past I had to use photographs with me in every role!
Thank you and the others for your words.
I'm using Daz Sudio, a free and powerful sofware, and rather easy to use for simple scenes. The editor earns a living with selling some elements (sceneries, clothes, characters, props, etc...), but the prices are often not cheap at all. These elements can of course be "homemade" but I have no skills for that so I'm totally dependant on what I can find for my assets library. I can try to find some bruise, bash or wound effects for my next pics and things for the ground but I can't promise anything.
I would like a bigger crowd too but my pc already begs for mercy with this small one so I fear I can't burden it with more people. I heard about some low-poly crowd to be used with this software but they don't have ancient outfits so people won't really fit in the scene. And anyway they couldn't be animated and have various facial expressions. I however can work more on the poses and expressions of the few present ones to make them more hostile yes.

madiosi

Depictor of Dreams
Staff member
I'm using Daz Sudio, a free and powerful sofware, and rather easy to use for simple scenes. The editor earns a living with selling some elements (sceneries, clothes, characters, props, etc...), but the prices are often not cheap at all. These elements can of course be "homemade" but I have no skills for that so I'm totally dependant on what I can find for my assets library. I can try to find some bruise, bash or wound effects for my next pics and things for the ground but I can't promise anything.
I would like a bigger crowd too but my pc already begs for mercy with this small one so I fear I can't burden it with more people. I heard about some low-poly crowd to be used with this software but they don't have ancient outfits so people won't really fit in the scene. And anyway they couldn't be animated and have various facial expressions. I however can work more on the poses and expressions of the few present ones to make them more hostile yes.
I had only one time made a project with poser (and needed Repertor's help).
A Suggestion for your weak machine. Make and render only one shape per task, save as .png. When you have all shapes you build the scene with a normal graphic App (Photoshop, Gimp or other. I use PaintShopPro.)
A few examples for doing that so.
Rendered and cutout shapes, placed before a background.
madiosi 2016 - 264decision punish.jpg madiosi 2016 - 264decision punish-.jpg madiosi 2016 - 265decision electro.jpg madiosi 2016 - 266decision cageroom-.jpg madiosi 2016 - 267decision buffett.jpg madiosi 2016 - 270decision06 1punish.jpg madiosi 2016 - 270decision06 punish.jpg

PhilX

Magistrate

I am sorry I didn't realise the limitations of the software. I think you made an admirable job of it though.

Patrizio

Executioner
I am sorry I didn't realise the limitations of the software. I think you made an admirable job of it though.
I do all my creations with Photoshop, I modify both the backgrounds and the characters.
I have an old version of Photoshop, but to do what I need is more than enough, even if it's a very long job to get pretty realistic images.

Great work Patrizio and you've outdone yourself this time. This scene works on so many levels; the variation of ages of the victims, the casual sadistic expressions of the captors. So strung up naked on the frame. What comes next?

By the way, you told me once you are in your early 60s?? You've really got a great body, perfect for the cross. I like relatively strong and skinny guys up on the wood. Their body weight is not an issue, these victims tend to suffer longer.

Jack

Patrizio

Executioner
Great work Patrizio and you've outdone yourself this time. This scene works on so many levels; the variation of ages of the victims, the casual sadistic expressions of the captors. So strung up naked on the frame. What comes next?

By the way, you told me once you are in your early 60s?? You've really got a great body, perfect for the cross. I like relatively strong and skinny guys up on the wood. Their body weight is not an issue, these victims tend to suffer longer.

Jack
Yes Jack, i am 65yo!! I keep fit with the sport, I can not wait for it to get a little warm to get the racing bike back.

Patrizio

Executioner
Thanks to all for the compliments!!

To create these scenes takes a long time, the search for backgrounds, characters, sometimes have to be modified to make them compatible both at the level of executioners and as victims.
I have no problem inserting myself, because I take an appropriate photograph.
About me, the only changes I make are on my face to take off a few wrinkles, the body is that.

Tygorn

Assistant executioner
A bit late (I was ill), but also by me congratulations to these fantastic results of your efforts, nightfall. This is really the best male crux rendering stuff in this thread since Jerkbots fantastic work. Maybe you can make contact with him to enhance experience and technical knowledge. As mentioned, the diversity of the bodies add even more excitement in this version. Since for me not only the bodies and the violence are important but also the psychological tension of fear and the expectation of the horror I especially like these nr.6 and nr.7 before the nails are driven. the emotions are well embraced in the facial expression.
Could after the "most famous" crucifixion of our (christian) world, maybe the "second-most-famous" crucifixion be a topic for rendering? - Spartacus and his followers may offer even more place for diverse bodies...

thanks for this awesome experience
best regards
Ty.

Patrizio

Executioner
A bit late (I was ill), but also by me congratulations to these fantastic results of your efforts, nightfall. This is really the best male crux rendering stuff in this thread since Jerkbots fantastic work. Maybe you can make contact with him to enhance experience and technical knowledge. As mentioned, the diversity of the bodies add even more excitement in this version. Since for me not only the bodies and the violence are important but also the psychological tension of fear and the expectation of the horror I especially like these nr.6 and nr.7 before the nails are driven. the emotions are well embraced in the facial expression.
Could after the "most famous" crucifixion of our (christian) world, maybe the "second-most-famous" crucifixion be a topic for rendering? - Spartacus and his followers may offer even more place for diverse bodies...

thanks for this awesome experience
best regards
Ty.
Sorry what is Jerkbots?

Tygorn

Assistant executioner
Jerkbot is a member of this forum. He created these CGI renderings of crucified boys in different poisitions (you surely remember, they are earlier here in this thread) and this animation under the thread "Male Crux Animation: Erection While Crucified"
I just checked it. His work is still there, but he wasnt seen here since 20 July 2017. Maybe he left us - too bad. Well, even better that a professional successor, like nightfall has joined us again.

Patrizio

Executioner
Yes, I did not remember, I saw his works, really beautiful, suggestive images, but I prefer to use real people, even if it is longer to place them in their roles.
Alternatively, I use 3D images and 3D backgrounds but I add real people, real body.

culus

Magistrate
Amazing crucifixion yesterday! MASTER crucified me on the big cross outdoors, on a hill about 50 yards above the house. You can't see the spot from below because of the trees.

What I didn't know was that MASTER had hired a crew of day laborers to build a low wall across the back of the house, below where I was hanging on the cross. I couldn't see them but could hear them clearly. One of them walked up into the trees to take a piss and I could see the colored T-shirt he was wearing. He was standing about 100 feet below me. Had he walked another 25 feet he would have had a clear view of me naked and stretched out on the cross. It was very exciting.

When MASTER returned to take me down the workers had gone back to their trucks to eat lunch. I followed HIM down the hill, as we returned to the house, acutely aware of my nudity and still sore from the crucifixion. We entered through the back door and I don't believe they saw us. Quite an experience! I guess you could say it was a danger crux.