Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Phlebas the pic of the condemned flung over his crucifixioner's shoulder is one of my fav stills from the film. Such a stunning ass. Last view before he is forced to lower his anus down into it (in my imagination as I know in the film he doesn't sit on it, but we can dream). He has an amazing body for crucifixion. His ass in this pic is stunning. I have recreated this scene in myself so many times.
Another thing in the still of the condemned flung over his crucifixioner's shoulder, if you look just below the condemn's ass and between his legs, you can see a slight glimpse of his penis in there between his legs.

Another thing in the still of the condemned flung over his crucifixioner's shoulder, if you look just below the condemn's ass and between his legs, you can see a slight glimpse of his penis in there between his legs.
and when they crucify him properly, I love how one of the executioners has a good feel of his tummy, and as he dies on the cross stark naked, his lovely skinny smooth stomach is seen taking in heavy breaths showing his perfectly efined rib cage and overall body of perfection. crucified, you can also see his penis. wonderful crucifixion of a perfect body, I bet all the audience were creaming themselves watching

and when they crucify him properly, I love how one of the executioners has a good feel of his tummy, and as he dies on the cross stark naked, his lovely skinny smooth stomach is seen taking in heavy breaths showing his perfectly efined rib cage and overall body of perfection. crucified, you can also see his penis. wonderful crucifixion of a perfect body, I bet all the audience were creaming themselves watching
similarly, in this jesus of Nazareth film, as they hoisted his lovely smooth body up on the crossbeam, some executioner had to pat his belly. lovely outie belly button he has too

Attachments

• jesus-of-nazareth-792101l-imagine.jpg
    jesus-of-nazareth-792101l-imagine.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 633
  • e08a1f1fabe07095636f14a47f99e489.jpg
    e08a1f1fabe07095636f14a47f99e489.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 615
similarly, in this jesus of Nazareth film, as they hoisted his lovely smooth body up on the crossbeam, some executioner had to pat his belly. lovely outie belly button he has too

Delicious! So erotic. I was crucified across from a young man once who had the most beautiful, big belly button for an otherwise slender frame. Once he was spread and tied to the cross I saw that his belly button had "popped", so to speak, into a gorgeous outie that embellished his nakedness and adorned his soft, hairy belly like a jewel. Quite a sight!

The intimacy that sometimes developes between between the executioner or punisher and the condemned victim can be highly stimulating to both victim and spectators. The condemned is helpless and vulnerable once nailed or tied securely to the cross. His or her naked body is available to the tormentor for any touch, slap, caress, pinch, digital insertion, inspection of nipples and genitals, etc. You have no control over your body and its most private parts - something you have shared only with a spouse or lover. You know that you will die on the cross. Do you struggle in vain to fight the assault or surrender to it and let your arousal consume you in your final torment?

Attachments

• 137340_900.jpg
    137340_900.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 488
  • 137142_900.jpg
    137142_900.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 479
  • 138207_900.jpg
    138207_900.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 476
  • 138463_900.jpg
    138463_900.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 485
  • 138683_900.jpg
    138683_900.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 512

Those last three have real character, Dismas, very well done and thanks for sharing something so personal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delicious! So erotic. I was crucified across from a young man once who had the most beautiful, big belly button for an otherwise slender frame. Once he was spread and tied to the cross I saw that his belly button had "popped", so to speak, into a gorgeous outie that embellished his nakedness and adorned his soft, hairy belly like a jewel. Quite a sight!
yes Culus, I fully agree with you of how utterly erotic it looks. during the process I adore watching the sentencing of him before the crowds, all the 1000s of people looking up at his adorable slim and smooth body, and getting a glimpse of his body under the robe, albeit they see his lovely fitting loincloth, and see his outie belly button with his little perfect nipples. I would not blame the crowds to becon his being fully crucified, just to see his lovely body nailed down, stripped to his loincloth, hoisted and again nailed, and thereafter to see him writhing and screaming about in pain, with his lovely outie stretched outto its limits. when he is made to carry the crossbeam through the streets, near naked, all those crowds getting evermore excited at what they see, purposely touching his feminate body prior to his crucifixion. adorable. when the guards flog his twisting stretched ot body, and taunt him in his little cloth wow. and again finally seeing him fully displayed, fully crucified in front of thousands all probably creaming themselves, wow again.

Attachments

• 4ad53fbb81716147ed7952e9cef9904d.jpg
    4ad53fbb81716147ed7952e9cef9904d.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 472
  • 208d2d001e599b3ec716f7993e23af7b.jpg
    208d2d001e599b3ec716f7993e23af7b.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 425
  • fl.png
    fl.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 405
  • yh.png
    yh.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 407
  • th0VKWJWQU.jpg
    th0VKWJWQU.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 486
  • rp3.jpg
    rp3.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 513
  • m_jesus-10.jpg
    m_jesus-10.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 536
yes Culus, I fully agree with you of how utterly erotic it looks. during the process I adore watching the sentencing of him before the crowds, all the 1000s of people looking up at his adorable slim and smooth body, and getting a glimpse of his body under the robe, albeit they see his lovely fitting loincloth, and see his outie belly button with his little perfect nipples. I would not blame the crowds to becon his being fully crucified, just to see his lovely body nailed down, stripped to his loincloth, hoisted and again nailed, and thereafter to see him writhing and screaming about in pain, with his lovely outie stretched outto its limits. when he is made to carry the crossbeam through the streets, near naked, all those crowds getting evermore excited at what they see, purposely touching his feminate body prior to his crucifixion. adorable. when the guards flog his twisting stretched ot body, and taunt him in his little cloth wow. and again finally seeing him fully displayed, fully crucified in front of thousands all probably creaming themselves, wow again.
and too of course, when the nail his feet, the camera looking up at his feminate skinny smooth body, crying out at each blow of the maul hammering in that long nail, what a sexy scene that part is, almost looks as though the guards are playing with hi manhood under the loincloth from his expression looking down with his mouth wide open. another wow scene.

Were you tempted to reach out and pull it off? He looks as though he would relish the experience!
yes indeed I was highly tempted Nudeboy. I was towards the front in the crowds and as you can see by the photos, I gained some lovely views of his nice body. two of my friends who were with me both said they were rock hard staring at him. when he walked between the crowds, we all pushed forwards to get to touch and feel and hit his body as helpless as he was carrying the crossbeam.

Were you tempted to reach out and pull it off? He looks as though he would relish the experience!
we also learned after the performance, that his blue loincloth was attached to his black speedos underneath. so lovely to have seen the loincloth fall away and leave him up there on the cross in plain black speedos, hmmmmm

and this is him again, as a modern Jesus of Montreal. that lucky crucifier guard getting to manhandle his slim smooth body.
I wonder if there would have been a large bulge in them?
for sure to that, as you can clearly see his semi hard on bulge in that blue loincloth he is wearing, and so would deffo be a real hard on in his speedos underneath

Back
Top Bottom