Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
a modification of a picture from ruoliuming in Eye for eye thread
Are there more? I am waiting for years to see a picture to fullfill my fantasy about crucifixion and have t seen yet more but o ne from Carcel... I hope to see more... Unfortunately i am not s-o skilled în editing picture programs...

Your pics have a special atmosphere, as they focus on the raw realism of an actual execution.
These are my preferred :
590580-dbf0fabcd691174a89ac8fc89d619007.jpg
587019-a631333aae50618ffe5812ff752e1288.jpg
586949-6e38229870d619581ad80d62880867ed.jpg

Worth mentioning that these are all existing manips with the head modified. The second one (and probably the first) is by me, the third by PhilX. I can't see the detail as they have only come up as thumbnails for some reason Lox.

For raw realism on film an early candidate is Jesus of Montreal.

jmont1.jpgmont2.jpgmont3.jpgmont4.jpgmont5.jpgmont6.jpgmont7.jpgmont8.jpgmont9.jpgmont10.jpg

Worth mentioning that these are all existing manips with the head modified. The second one (and probably the first) is by me, the third by PhilX. I can't see the detail as they have only come up as thumbnails for some reason Lox.

For raw realism on film an early candidate is Jesus of Montreal.
I was aware of that. Bruce himself often mentions his source. The second one is clearly from an already maniped still from a 'Quo Vadis' movie adaptatio). It is even funny that the added head wears spectacles on some manips. I was given an opinion on the general theme of Bruce's choice (raw execution scenes).

Crucufied at home and a couple of manps. Please fell free to use these for manipulations, but please let me know if you do.

Attachments

• cruxjune035.png
    cruxjune035.png
    509.6 KB · Views: 663
  • cruxjune047.JPG
    cruxjune047.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_7729.JPG
    IMG_7729.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_7730.JPG
    IMG_7730.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_7819.JPG
    IMG_7819.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_7824.JPG
    IMG_7824.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_7850.JPG
    IMG_7850.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 518
  • 14a.JPG
    14a.JPG
    252.8 KB · Views: 593
  • pervert crucified3.JPG
    pervert crucified3.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_7828.JPG
    IMG_7828.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 609
I was aware of that. Bruce himself often mentions his source. The second one is clearly from an already maniped still from a 'Quo Vadis' movie adaptatio). It is even funny that the added head wears spectacles on some manips. I was given an opinion on the general theme of Bruce's choice (raw execution scenes).
Yes. My model Pascal usually wears spectacles

Crucufied at home and a couple of manps. Please fell free to use these for manipulations, but please let me know if you do.

Nice work Roman, it can be hard to crucify yourself and get good pictures! You have the feel of it, I hope you enjoyed it and will do more to share.
I may take you up on the manips, I'll let you know.

one more...
in the Philippines where I was crucified with thin threads and nails in my hands and feet Since I had no support for my feet I asked for a support where to sit them of the staff have created a knob similar to this, where I was impaled9

Nice work Roman, it can be hard to crucify yourself and get good pictures! You have the feel of it, I hope you enjoyed it and will do more to share.
I may take you up on the manips, I'll let you know.

Thank you Phlebas...next time I intend to try without pictures because it does create a distraction and take away some from the experience, but i am grateful for your thoughts and hope you can create a manipulation or two.

Reactions: Reb
Thank you Phlebas...next time I intend to try without pictures because it does create a distraction and take away some from the experience, but i am grateful for your thoughts and hope you can create a manipulation or two.

It may be a distraction, but I enjoyed the obvious effect the sedile had on your cock.

Reactions: Reb
in the Philippines where I was crucified with thin threads and nails in my hands and feet Since I had no support for my feet I asked for a support where to sit them of the staff have created a knob similar to this, where I was impaled9
Hey, I was crucified in the Philipines twice now, amazing that you have been crucified there too.

Some time ago I posted a series of 3D renders here http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucified-males.158/page-167#post-367297 . William23 sent me some scripts for them and they make a very nice complement. I added them to the pics.
To not overload the forum server with a second post I've uploaded them there: https://www58.zippyshare.com/v/WgQbgq4r/file.html . The password for the archive is: cruxforums2018
The file will self-delete after 30 days of no download.
It's the first time I use this storage place, I hope I did all well.
Thank you William23 for your work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom