Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I once did a crucifuxion play where I was one of the thieves. I had a robe on and i removed my loin cloth so when they would strip me I would be completly naked. I was horny and I just want to stand naked in front of the audience. So they led me on stage and took my robe off in front of the crowd. It felt so good to be fully naked in front of everybody. There were men and women. Then I was led to my cross and thrown down unto it. My naked body squirmed. I was horny my penis was erected. I loved laying there helplessly on the wooden cross waiting to be crucified. They brought the nails and began nailing me down. I screamed with agony. My naked body squirmed upward from every hit of the hammer. Then they lifted me up and put me on display in front of the audience and they nailed my feet. After I was done screaming I moaned and breathed heavily. I felt so hot being naked attached to a cross with nails.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-30-11-17-56.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-30-11-17-56.png
    567.2 KB · Views: 546
Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see other photos, you have a beautiful body, so I can crucify you as you like it, to us ... If you do other, look at taking pictures of the whole body, from head to toe.

The original version of this picture has been posted in this thread some time ago. I just couldn't keep me off from slightly 'optimizing' it ;)

View attachment 589321
I love hanging naked on a cross and a boy comes up to me and touches my penis!! It arouses me so much!! I was once crucified naked in the woods by my friends and it feels so good when they put there hands on my naked helpless body and while I squirm and moan they stroke my penis and make me cum!!
See how shameful and humiliating it is to hang naked nailed to a cross! And he looked at me and said shame!! I felt pleasure as I was squirting cum all over the place!! And my friends would mock me and whip me. Look at him!! Look how helpless he looks!! No clothes on completly naked and hanging on the cross like an object!! Aww! Look he is horny!! Does this make u horny u little slut!! And I replied Mmmm! Oh yea!! Ahhh!! I'm very horny!! And they continued watching me and taking pictures of me and posting on facebook for everyone to see!! Feels so good knowing all my friends and family are going to see pictures of me hanging naked to a cross!!
Screenshot_2018-11-09-23-12-38.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have the complete collection of men being crucified from an event, I believe, in Mississippi in 2002. I have one or two but would like to find the rest.

Do you think a fully shaved body makes for a more attractive crucifixion? I'm already fairly hairless but just recently shaved my legs etc. Figured maybe some here would enjoy seeing me crucified that way.

Very nice! Yes, for me it definitely does!
Just as Patrizio said some pictures showing your whole body in crucifixion pose could serve for some great manipulations ;)

Back
Top Bottom