Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, what excellent photos, you have great body and your postures are perfect and so realistic. The photo-manip of the scouring one are one of all-time greats. The aggressive soldiers, the watching females (add humiliation), the skimpy loincloth. Everything about it is perfect. Do you have more please?
Thanks. I definitely have more, you can check out pictures on this thread of my recent crucifixion session. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-crucifixion.7055/page-11
You can also find pictures and videos of my previous sessions.

I assembled this image with all the forumists who have published a photo of them.
The faceless ones I gave him a face that seemed to me more appropriate, those in loincloth, I stripped them naked, because I like the crucified bodies naked.
Maybe I forgot someone, I do not know ....
Those in the picture are from left to right:
Aqualaguy, BondageBoy, Modesto, Patrizio(me), Rufus, Sdfgt, Ulf Bernstein, DOM59.

boys-forum.jpg

I assembled this image with all the forumists who have published a photo of them.
The faceless ones I gave him a face that seemed to me more appropriate, those in loincloth, I stripped them naked, because I like the crucified bodies naked.
Aqualaguy, BondageBoy, Modesto, Patrizio(me), Rufus, Sdfgt, Ulf Bernstein, DOM59.

View attachment 645378
That's a very exciting image for a woman to be presented with!

View attachment 645378
Absolutely LOVE this image! THANK YOU Patrizio for fulfilling one of my fantasies, even if it’s only a picture. I’ve always dreamed of experiencing a crucifixion like this with other men!

View attachment 645378
oh how much I would have loved to have been in the picture and crucified naked too. would it be at all possible xx

Attachments

• 00050570-5921-2a19-d687-129769225ed4_720_jpeg.jpg
    00050570-5921-2a19-d687-129769225ed4_720_jpeg.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 584
  • Criminal+Humiliated+Before+Sentence+Without+Nail.jpg
    Criminal+Humiliated+Before+Sentence+Without+Nail.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 318
  • 11008454_1574257166175890_7194740522148565459_n.jpg
    11008454_1574257166175890_7194740522148565459_n.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 270
  • 000515dc-8f3a-a3c6-83ca-53d7a3a9812e_720_jpeg.jpg
    000515dc-8f3a-a3c6-83ca-53d7a3a9812e_720_jpeg.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 279
A strange situation,me crossdresser captured by a sheikh, made to undress and sentenced to the crucifixion ..

Attachments

• Arabia1x.jpg
    Arabia1x.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 250
  • Arabia2x.jpg
    Arabia2x.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Arabia3x.jpg
    Arabia3x.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Arabia4x.jpg
    Arabia4x.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 443
A vision of crucifixion dancing in my head....View attachment 646578

Dreams of crucifixion?

Here are some nice pics recently posted by Ken Darling from Dream Boy Bondage, the first 5 have some explanation attached:

This is Kevin Brady, a personal trainer. The storyline here is that Kevin lives in a dystopian future, like The Handmaids Tale. He is a Sex Criminal for impregnating a virgin, so his perfect, young body must be tortured — especially his cock. The first stage of his crucifixion is broadcast on national state TV, so he is given a loincloth, if an extraordinary small one. (The pervs who run the Christian government know that having such a beautiful boy tortured on TV will drive ratings; they know hot flesh sells.) Later the loincloth is ripped off, off camera, and electrodes are attached to his balls and he’s repeatedly shocked while crucified. What can I say, I have a vivid imagination….

kevin1.jpgkevin2.jpgkevin3.jpgkevin4.jpgkevin5.jpgleo1.jpgleo2.jpgleo3.jpg

I wonder if there really are women who love the sight of a naked man at a cross, who love to see (or even touch) his penis, who enjoy their position of power at the cross?
well, I know there are many women that enjoy such for sure. I have been crucified in public many times, and after the dramas, many women get hold of me telling me how lovely I looked crucified and helpless. many offers. its a wonderful feeling.

Back
Top Bottom