Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's by Mistress Lady Catherine, who used to be a leading figure in the old Crux group. I haven't heard from her for a few years now, sadly. She did a lot of stories and manips, some of them male , but when I had a quick look on the Crux Foundation archive I didn't see any male ones there.
Lucky for you I have my own archive, disorganised though it is, so here's another MLC male crux from 2002
View attachment 651484

and while I'm here, may as well post some other oldies 2004 to 2008
View attachment 651476View attachment 651477View attachment 651478View attachment 651479View attachment 651480View attachment 651481View attachment 651482View attachment 651483View attachment 651486
Love that x shape cross.!

James Queen, nice photos, but you've never been crucified naked?

In the seventh picture I see another crucifix covered by a black cloth, am I wrong?
yes he is covered by a robe. the guards made the mistake of leaving it on him. should have been removed lol.

In the seventh picture I see another crucifix covered by a black cloth, am I wrong?
I have actually been crucified stark naked a couple of times now though, once in rehersals for a passion of Christ play, largely to get me used to being fully humiliated, but that was only with the 68 cast members all looking on at my naked crucifixion, and the other time was of a modern Jesus of Montreal, when I acted the lead part as Jesus. fantastic both were of course.

Attachments

• 1-3.jpg
    1-3.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 287
  • 14-2.jpg
    14-2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 244
  • 11-1.jpg
    11-1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 256
more evidence of myself being crucified naked. this was painted by an artist during my posing crucified for 12 artists, men and women. I had to remain still crucified on the ground without moving for one hour, more difficult than it may appear.

Attachments

• 530097_374834045895449_1555875516_n.jpg
    530097_374834045895449_1555875516_n.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 460
Does anyone know what movie or videos theses are from??

Attachments

• 03-01-stk-desert2.jpg
    03-01-stk-desert2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 423
  • Staked out 1.jpg
    Staked out 1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 381
  • Staked out 2.jpg
    Staked out 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 394
  • stakedPntOpj4qukt15c3kq09IrP26o1_500.jpg
    stakedPntOpj4qukt15c3kq09IrP26o1_500.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 427
  • staked-out-nude-men.jpg
    staked-out-nude-men.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 459
I imagine myself crucified on the cross. This is the ultimate torture, I think that I can stand it. On the eve I was brutally whipped, my nipples and penis were pierced. Then I was leaded to the place of my crucifixion. My hands were nailed through their wrists to the crossbar, and lifted up my excised whipped body. I am hanging on my hands, they bend, almost fly out of the shoulders. I cannot exhale ... Then they nailed the legs to the sides of the stand ... wow, the pain is maximal ... then every half hour, the penis is jerking off ... blood is shed from everywhere, I start the "dance" on the cross, all the muscles are strained to the limit ... then they bring a stand with a dildo, and fix between the legs ... I sit down on the dildo, it massages the prostate, and in the meantime, weights are hung from the rings in the nipples, and they add agony ... and now they give me to drink only water, it tears me, the body is cleared of feces, I am doused with icy water, the body is washed, but suffers, and, oh, only water, and nothing more, if I do not move, I fall into apathy, they “wake up” me with a blow of a lash on my chest ... and the further, the more often, and now, my penis are jerking off every hour and I cannot finish, because that there is nothing, I finished 5 times, the penis is exhausted, but proudly gets up every time, but now he is also bleeding, from the ass, broken by the dildo, there is also blood ... and so three days ... then, if I am still alive, I am removed from the cross, I fall on the ground with all the weight of the body, I almost die, they leave me lying on the ground, then they drag me into the chamber where they are preparing a new torture for me ...

Nice pics Maxmateush!!!!!!!
Thanks. I just get so horny sometimes that I wish I was taken outside and crucified naked in front of a crowd. In actually going to be crucified for a youth play!! They told me they are going to take all my clothes off!!! Oh I cant wait to stand completly exposed in front of my youth!! And I sexual thrill of being thrown on a wooden cross and crucified to it!! Its going to feel so hot thrashing up and down as I'm nailed (fake nails) down ruthlessly!! Ill scream in agony and moan with pleasure when they are done!! Then finally lifted up and put up on display in front of my whole youth!! And ill have a sign above my head that will say executed for commiting homosexuality. Oh I cant wait to experience the sensual pleasure of dancing in front of my youth group!!

Attachments

• 1544836475312711949518.jpg
    1544836475312711949518.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 457
Back
Top Bottom