Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hopefully the crucifixion scene is decent. They were disappointing in the spartacus series
yeah especially when they didn't skimp on the bloody gore, sexual activity, or foul language !! :mad::mad: A terribly wasted opportunity !!

Reactions: Reb
The scene is at the beginning of the film where Jesus has made the crossbeam for the intended victim.
He meets Mary Magdalene on the way, who spits in his face. The nailing scene is very well done but the
nailing of the feet is shown from the back, disappointing.
I see. It looks like I need to watch the movie from scratch. Thank you very much!:)

Here are a few of my favorite boy pics.

As far as the loincloth in Last Temptation.
I suspect the loincloth was prepped before the scene was shot.
It would have come off with a firm tug.

It is easy to get a loincloth to rip off.
All you need is a relative flimsy fabric and a few strategically placed scissor cuts and it will tear right off.

I have done this many times with bottoms wearing briefs.
Cut the elastic on each side and on the leg bands and they tear off with one good tug.
Better do prep the briefs before the bottom puts them on so they are ready to go

Works with t-shirts also.:jump1:

Attachments

• Boy1.jpg
    Boy1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 621
  • Boy2.jpg
    Boy2.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 629
  • Boy3.jpg
    Boy3.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 690
Here are a few of my favorite boy pics.

As far as the loincloth in Last Temptation.
I suspect the loincloth was prepped before the scene was shot.
It would have come off with a firm tug.

It is easy to get a loincloth to rip off.
All you need is a relative flimsy fabric and a few strategically placed scissor cuts and it will tear right off.

I have done this many times with bottoms wearing briefs.
Cut the elastic on each side and on the leg bands and they tear off with one good tug.
Better do prep the briefs before the bottom puts them on so they are ready to go

Works with t-shirts also.:jump1:

Forgot to mention it works with women too!!!

Probably I should clarify: I perfectly well agree that when men get together to crucify each other, there obviously should be some sexual component. It's pretty clear to me that, when Christ went to His death, he was being sexually abused. Therefore, when, after writhing on a cross for two or three hours this summer, I descend from it, I expect to be covered with sweat, pre-cum and my own man-juice. I expect to be made to ejaculate at the end of each session on the cross. Even more, I expect that, during the beating I will endure, before being lifted up unto the cross, that the only "safe word" I will use will be "jack me"--and that the scourging will re-commence, once I have regained my erection. I have no objection to mutual fellatio, frotting, hand jobs, fingers (not cocks) up the ass--just not full sodomy. I'm willing and eager to experience all of that with as many participants as are disposed to it.
Being frotted while im tied down to my cross sounds erotic.

Showing my lack of worldliness.
-------
The word is FROTTAGE. The TAGE is pronounced like TAJ in TAJ MAHAL; The FRO like FRO the Africa American hairstyle popular some years ago; also like FRO in TO and FRO. The accent is on the second syllable. It means rubbing, and the context is masturbation. It can apply to 2 men, 2 women, 1 man and I woman. It can also apply to the same in a crowd or stimulation wiith on object.
It also refers to obtaining an image by rubbing chalk or pencil lead over, say, paper that was under a piece being written or drawn on; or temple rubbings. In this context, it has no sexual meaning I can think of.
Not to be confused with FRONTAGE, a frontage road.

Showing my lack of worldliness.
-------
The word is FROTTAGE. The TAGE is pronounced like TAJ in TAJ MAHAL; The FRO like FRO the Africa American hairstyle popular some years ago; also like FRO in TO and FRO. The accent is on the second syllable. It means rubbing, and the context is masturbation. It can apply to 2 men, 2 women, 1 man and I woman. It can also apply to the same in a crowd or stimulation wiith on object.
It also refers to obtaining an image by rubbing chalk or pencil lead over, say, paper that was under a piece being written or drawn on; or temple rubbings. In this context, it has no sexual meaning I can think of.
May I ask ? What is "frotted " ?

I agree, being frotted sounds sexy. Come up and frott me some time. Only problems, you're omitting a syllable and changing a noun into a verb, the latter no longer being a crucifixion offense. If he/she frottaged me doesn't sound as sexy, I suggest you complain to the late Messrs. Merriam, Merriam, and Webster. Let us know what they have to say in their defense.

-------

I agree, being frotted sounds sexy. Come up and frott me some time. Only problems, you're omitting a syllable and changing a noun into a verb, the latter no longer being a crucifixion offense. If he/she frottaged me doesn't sound as sexy, I suggest you complain to the late Messrs. Merriam, Merriam, and Webster. Let us know what they have to say in their defense.
If none of this works for you, I'll be glad to undergo human testing on the verb frott. I agree to be frotted and frotted until we can come up with a suitable meaning.

Won't you please, please frott me--frott me--frott me.

Frott me in the morning;
Frott me in the evening;
Frott me at supper time;
Be my little/big fat frotter
And frott me all the time.

How important can it be
That I've tasted other frotts?! or
That I've frotted other lips?!

A dritter, a drotter,
A ten o'clock frotter.

The loincloth is yanked off the victim very quickly and then there is also a view of the nude victim from behind as the cross is raised. I have not worked out how he wore the cloth so it could be ripped off so quickly. Any Ideas?

And why would you allow the victim to keep their loincloth until after the nailing? So you don't get pissed on, of course. That is an interesting scene early in the film, a taster for what is to come, we see the naked man raised from behind, in full view of the crowd that we can clearly see in front of him.

Right, here is a selection from my 2005 archive

m.giflc14.jpg108996099540ffd40b1600c.jpglie003.jpg26a.jpgcrucifiction.jpgc1.jpgMLC  05.jpgaftermath.jpg

Back
Top Bottom