Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Patibulum vs. the leash.

The usual death march to the crucifixion destination involved that heavy crossbeam tied to the prisoner's shoulders, plus a minimal loin clothe covering to be of course lost later as he went up on the wood. Just as a variation that wonderful Modesto came up with this wonderful scene, the leash. Well designed to add to the humiliation of our prisoner, leash to the rope on his balls, and that anal probe. He will march naked to skull hill and most likely to trip and fall, but not to worry: he shall be disciplined on the rope, hoisted up and left to dangle.
The Patibulum vs. the leash.

The usual death march to the crucifixion destination involved that heavy crossbeam tied to the prisoner's shoulders, plus a minimal loin clothe covering to be of course lost later as he went up on the wood. Just as a variation that wonderful Modesto came up with this wonderful scene, the leash. Well designed to add to the humiliation of our prisoner, leash to the rope on his balls, and that anal probe. He will march naked to skull hill and most likely to trip and fall, but not to worry: he shall be disciplined on the rope, hoisted up and left to dangle.

The saga continues. Guards often have fun in giving this prisoner false hope; they stop and rest and pretend to sleep. He makes his escape attempt and off course the sadistic centurions awake, go on the hunt. Our condemned one thinks he's made it, sees a road ahead. But no, they'r ready to pounce and capture. He will be deeper in their lair, his torture on the cross will be oh so much severe,

Attachments

• crucifixion 1(20).jpg
    crucifixion 1(20).jpg
    468 KB · Views: 437
  • crucifixion 1(21).jpg
    crucifixion 1(21).jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 348
  • crucifixion 1(22).jpg
    crucifixion 1(22).jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 357
  • crucifixion 1(23).jpg
    crucifixion 1(23).jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 371
  • crucifixion 1(24).jpg
    crucifixion 1(24).jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 411
20190515_005619.jpg
Work in progress.....
Have made up a new (sturdier) T- cross...
I'm in the process of installing an angled attachment-point upon the upright, "Stipes",for a (flexible) Butt Plug "Cornu"..... :eek: and will construct a foot-rest,
(for photo-display purposes.)....
I'm covered in bruises, from my new job....that should add to the effect !! lol
Watch this space...... ;)

View attachment 708477
Work in progress.....
Have made up a new (sturdier) T- cross...
I'm in the process of installing an angled attachment-point upon the upright, "Stipes",for a (flexible) Butt Plug "Cornu"..... :eek:and will construct a foot-rest,
(for photo-display purposes.)....
I'm covered in bruises, from my new job....that should add to the effect !! lol
Watch this space...... ;)
I would say, it's a Latin-Cross. ;-)
And BTW, I fear, the iron hooks being a bit weak.

Now this is a bit off subject but it does concern men in an intimate way, I don’t know where else to post this question, so bear with me please.

What I want to know is whether internal touching, massage, contact etc of the prostate can cause an erection?

I am writing crucifixion stories and I do believe (after a lot of thought) that a cornu for anal & vaginal penetration could well have been part & parcel of crucifixion. After all, we know that as a form of execution, not only pain but also total humiliation were added to the killing of the victim. Impaling was certainly a common execution, & it seems perfectly believable that crucifixion was a variation of that but with important differences.

When impaled the victim slides down & the stake gradually penetrates beyond the bowels until it punctures the diaphragm & lungs and possibly damages the heart, by then the victim I guess would die.

With crucifixion the torture went on much longer, a penetrating cornu would not reach vital organs; or perhaps it could, if long enough, the victim would have to keep their legs braced on their nailed feet or ankles to prevent deep penetration, once they become too exhausted (or their legs broken) they would sink down and the penetrating cornu would cause death. Nasty.

Not only nasty, but naked & in full view of of the watching crowd with legs spread wide, the start of the ordeal would be total humiliation. It would also be highly entertaining for those watching. The cross itself would be regarded as the raping instrument. It was said by a Roman commentator that crucifixion was a disgusting thing to witness & those crucified resembled those in the throws of copulation; this could be because of their writhing and gasping, but it could also be because of bodily penetration.

Now an object penetrating a man would certainly rub against the prostate. Even if the experience were far from erotic, could the action cause an erection?

I have read several here stating that prostate massage definitely has such an affect. But if this happened to them during consensual sex could that be solely the result of enjoyable intimacy?

I am not gay & my only experience is my doctor poking his finger up my ass to check my old prostate, I found this a thoroughly unpleasant experience!

Does anyone with medical knowledge know the truth about this? If it was a physical, yet involuntary reaction, it could be an added scenario to my written accounts.

What I want to know is whether internal touching, massage, contact etc of the prostate can cause an erection?
Apart from a medical exploration for mushrooms in my large bowel,:eek: I neither have any experience (and I was made asleep)..:sleeping:
Maybe you have already read it, but I found this :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage
The prostate is referred to as ‘men’s G-spot’, so it could work with a cornu, to my opinion.

Now this is a bit off subject but it does concern men in an intimate way, I don’t know where else to post this question, so bear with me please.

I am writing crucifixion stories and I do believe (after a lot of thought) that a cornu for anal & vaginal penetration could well have been part & parcel of crucifixion. After all, we know that as a form of execution, not only pain but also total humiliation were added to the killing of the victim. Impaling was certainly a common execution, & it seems perfectly believable that crucifixion was a variation of that but with important differences.

When impaled the victim slides down & the stake gradually penetrates beyond the bowels until it punctures the diaphragm & lungs and possibly damages the heart, by then the victim I guess would die.

With crucifixion the torture went on much longer, a penetrating cornu would not reach vital organs; or perhaps it could, if long enough, the victim would have to keep their legs braced on their nailed feet or ankles to prevent deep penetration, once they become too exhausted (or their legs broken) they would sink down and the penetrating cornu would cause death. Nasty.

Not only nasty, but naked & in full view of of the watching crowd with legs spread wide, the start of the ordeal would be total humiliation. It would also be highly entertaining for those watching. The cross itself would be regarded as the raping instrument. It was said by a Roman commentator that crucifixion was a disgusting thing to witness & those crucified resembled those in the throws of copulation; this could be because of their writhing and gasping, but it could also be because of bodily penetration.

Now an object penetrating a man would certainly rub against the prostate. Even if the experience were far from erotic, could the action cause an erection?

I have read several here stating that prostate massage definitely has such an affect. But if this happened to them during consensual sex could that be solely the result of enjoyable intimacy?

I am not gay & my only experience is my doctor poking his finger up my ass to check my old prostate, I found this a thoroughly unpleasant experience!

Does anyone with medical knowledge know the truth about this? If it was a physical, yet involuntary reaction, it could be an added scenario to my written accounts.

Yes, prostate stimulation can cause and erection. I have several prostate massage device and know this is true from experience.

Context is of course important and I have no reason to believe a cornu would cause spontaneously erections during crucifixion. Having seen many a mock crucifixion on DreamBoyBondage I've yet to see any young man sport wood while on the cross from a dildo up the backside.

As for the Romans, it was likely just a way to prolong the execution by giving the condemned something to sit upon.

Yes, prostate stimulation can cause and erection. I have several prostate massage device and know this is true from experience.

Context is of course important and I have no reason to believe a cornu would cause spontaneously erections during crucifixion. Having seen many a mock crucifixion on DreamBoyBondage I've yet to see any young man sport wood while on the cross from a dildo up the backside.

As for the Romans, it was likely just a way to prolong the execution by giving the condemned something to sit upon.

Trying to find some images. There were about eight or so of them. They were renders of a young man crises in different crux poses. Like the traditional T-cross or the Japanese cross. Anyone recall seeing these?

Well I've experienced a mock crucifixion, and used a a vinyl buttplug as a form of Cornu....
( see my blog post elsewhere...)
I can verify it's a very stimulating experience !!
And sure adds to the whole crucifixion scenario.....I confess that I do get something of a pleasurable sensation.

Well I've experienced a mock crucifixion, and used a a vinyl buttplug as a form of Cornu....
( see my blog post elsewhere...)
I can verify it's a very stimulating experience !!
And sure adds to the whole crucifixion scenario.....I confess that I do get something of a pleasurable sensation.
same here, an quite an experience, even for me over the many many times I have been crucified.

Thank you for that link, it is very interesting & really does concentrate the mind as to how shocking crucifixion might well have been.

And thanks to all the other replies relevant to my question.
although the baying public loved watching a full on crucifixion right through until the very end of the death penalty.

Back
Top Bottom