Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
To continue.

Crucifixion Rebel 7 Pained look. Our condemned one grimaces as remembers the gruesome design of the scourge whip, a long day awaits him. CRACK!!!!, the executioner sips from his wine flash and tests the whip, snapping it in the air; the sound of gun fire. A well paying spectator approaches the prisoner, lustfully looks into the pained faced. "Not to worry, I'll be with you until the end. I shall soon assist in the whipping, and much more after that".
Crucifixion Rebel 1.5 trial. These three were put on trial yesterday and presented naked to the jury for sentencing. All of them to the wood of course with the young blond to the far left a particular favorite. Now they stand in the chill of the dawn near skull hill completely naked, in the assumed position of hands behind neck. One by one they shall be flogged on the half hour, then carry the beam for the long march. Of course they stand still in this position, forced to watch the scourging s. Their time of nailing is written on a small placard stringed around their neck, so spectators can be sure to show up in time for the execution of a prisoner of choice, perhaps participate? Not surprisingly the blond going for a high price.
Crucifixion Rebel 20 whip. Our executioner is concerned as the barbs on his whip seem nasty; could tear the skin apart and the prisoner could bleed to death on the scourge pole. The guard to far left advises. "Not to worry just dip the scourge whip into this bucket of salt water" The whipping then commences and the boy shrieks. On the 20th lash the executioner surveys his work. "yes the salt water helps, I can see the welts and gashes but they dry up, slowing the bleeding. Yes he will be a keeper on the wood".
Crucifixion Rebel 31. The executioner smiles. " 2 whipped already and their screams are attracting an unruly crowd. Yes the salt water seems to work, the bleeding minimized but the wounds may re-open as they maneuver up and down on their crosses. An exiting day ahead for us".

That first one is really effective, Jack.

some from me

_crucifed stud2.jpg_crucified stud.jpgSabinin._St_Rajden_the_Protomartyr.jpgsexual_object_christus_crucified_by_chris80sche_dd74l2i.jpgros50522.pngros50521.pngros50519.pngros50517.pngros5055.pngros5054.png

Yes, one of mine fav tv series.
Yeah I've got the DVD's....shame they missed the opportunity to do a bloody good mass crucifixion,especially with the women :(
( yeah I know this is about the boys,but nevertheless....)

To continue.

Crucifixion Rebel 7 Pained look. Our condemned one grimaces as remembers the gruesome design of the scourge whip, a long day awaits him. CRACK!!!!, the executioner sips from his wine flash and tests the whip, snapping it in the air; the sound of gun fire. A well paying spectator approaches the prisoner, lustfully looks into the pained faced. "Not to worry, I'll be with you until the end. I shall soon assist in the whipping, and much more after that".
Crucifixion Rebel 1.5 trial. These three were put on trial yesterday and presented naked to the jury for sentencing. All of them to the wood of course with the young blond to the far left a particular favorite. Now they stand in the chill of the dawn near skull hill completely naked, in the assumed position of hands behind neck. One by one they shall be flogged on the half hour, then carry the beam for the long march. Of course they stand still in this position, forced to watch the scourging s. Their time of nailing is written on a small placard stringed around their neck, so spectators can be sure to show up in time for the execution of a prisoner of choice, perhaps participate? Not surprisingly the blond going for a high price.
Crucifixion Rebel 20 whip. Our executioner is concerned as the barbs on his whip seem nasty; could tear the skin apart and the prisoner could bleed to death on the scourge pole. The guard to far left advises. "Not to worry just dip the scourge whip into this bucket of salt water" The whipping then commences and the boy shrieks. On the 20th lash the executioner surveys his work. "yes the salt water helps, I can see the welts and gashes but they dry up, slowing the bleeding. Yes he will be a keeper on the wood".
Crucifixion Rebel 31. The executioner smiles. " 2 whipped already and their screams are attracting an unruly crowd. Yes the salt water seems to work, the bleeding minimized but the wounds may re-open as they maneuver up and down on their crosses. An exiting day ahead for us".
Crucifixion Rebel 2 bloodied 3. The prefect presents the first three to this ever increasing and manic crowd, traces the scourge wounds with trembling fingers and deliberates. He whispers into the ear of the one far left, and grasps the cock. "What a fine cut sculpture here, I may take this as a souvenir as the days events proceed". "Is there anyone in the crowd to come to come to their defense?" The crowd now in a frenzy. "Crucify them, Crucify them!!". He smiles and states, "I awash my hands now of the matter, they shall go to the wood with your permission" he looks over the three lasciviously. "However I shall take pleasure in attending the executions".
Crucifixion Rebel 21 Death march. "Come on don't dawdle, proceed through the gate, our lustful crowd awaits you".
Crucifixion Rebel 22 prepare for torture. "Look like they scourged you good boy, think you can carry this wood beam all the way to Skull hill? Not to worry, we'll make sure of that. I am sure you don't want to be whipped more".
Crucifixion Rebel 6. Best you not fall down again boy. I know the chained ankles add to the public entertainment, and your knees are bloodied. But remember that scourging, my whip is ready and willing".
Crucifixion Rebel 5. Though just after daybreak a lustful crowd gathers and will follow our prisoners to the hill of crosses, the well paying spectators will of course participate. Not to worry, none of them shall die alone.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Rebel 2 bloodied three.jpg
    Crucifixion Rebel 2 bloodied three.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 620
  • crucifixion rebel 21 Death march..jpg
    crucifixion rebel 21 Death march..jpg
    846.4 KB · Views: 580
  • Crucifixion rebel 22 prepare for torture.jpg
    Crucifixion rebel 22 prepare for torture.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 582
  • Crucifixion rebel 6.jpg
    Crucifixion rebel 6.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 630
  • Crucifixion Rebel 5 public watching.jpg
    Crucifixion Rebel 5 public watching.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 660

Attachments

• 2570.jpg
    2570.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 607
  • 2576.jpg
    2576.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 543
  • 2978.jpg
    2978.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 521
  • 5443cc2b2fea435c420bd590193e592f--simon-bisley-the-bible.jpg
    5443cc2b2fea435c420bd590193e592f--simon-bisley-the-bible.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 513
  • 145615255.jpg
    145615255.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 516
  • 385349638.jpg
    385349638.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 513
  • 387295802.jpg
    387295802.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 489
  • 1355152285-0905278-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg
    1355152285-0905278-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 475
  • 1355152331-0905260-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg
    1355152331-0905260-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 504
  • da33kem-b5a54013-bf5a-4caf-810f-f7d74539b552.jpg
    da33kem-b5a54013-bf5a-4caf-810f-f7d74539b552.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 562
Good to see members enjoying their own crucifixion, sharing it with us, and turning into fantasy art! There's nothing like seeing yourself in a manip

I think it's time I posted some more male crux here

View attachment 380932 View attachment 380933 View attachment 380934 View attachment 380935
phlebas, they are the famous drawings by cavelo of the crucifixion of Spartacus as he imagined it, Spartacus having been captured alive. I love the third in the set just as the soldiers are hoisting up his stype onto the upright, not just because of the magnificent body of Spartacus just about to have his crucifixion completed, but also for the hot young rebel to his left, already crucified. He cannot bring himself to look at his leader being crucified and looks down and away. His hirsute body is stunningly hard and beautifully muscled and I can only imagine the hot stench coming off his naked condemned flesh. His muscled chest and strong shoulders will ensure he lasts a few days on his cross and his thick thighs will keep him from sagging down too much.i would love to be crucified opposite him and endure the cross with such a stunning condemned to keep me company, my senses fed with his moans and cries of agony and the stench of his sweat drenched flesh heavy on the hot humid air as his body slowly gives in. Thank you for the great pics.

Here's a crucifixion scene for you, (no not The Crucifixion, just an everyday execution & perhaps more what it looked like)
Fabulous crucifixion scene. Empty dark desolate valley, possibly the mines where they were slaves judging by their muscled physiques. Especially love the crucified to the right and his wonderfully displayed sweat soaked body.

I can attest to the pleasure of being fucked prior to crucifixion. It is an amazing sensation to submit to a full anal fucking , especially in front of an audience, and then be dragged to be spread and tied to the cross for a humiliating punishment . Since I am always mounted on a cornu, the secondary rape usually leads to a nice ejaculation.
Fully agree, although I haven't been fucked publicly. But yes, fucked before being crucified is so intense. Fucked, then made to carry the patibulum to the place of crucifixion and finally my naked body mounted upon my completed cross. My hole, being well greased from the fucking almost seeks out the sedile to further increase the eroticism of the crucifixion for me.

Here's a crucifixion scene for you, (no not The Crucifixion, just an everyday execution & perhaps more what it looked like)
This is fast becoming my favourite crucifixion picture. The naked desolation of their crucifixion site is stunning in its barrenness. The beauty of their muscled sweating filthy looking bodies mounted up beautifully on their sturdy looking crosses. The utter despair etched on their faces, especially the crucified man on the right. I can almost hear their screams echoing off the hard and naked stone walls of the quarry. I feel a story here so I might try my hand at one and post it. Thanks you for a really great picture PhilX.

Back
Top Bottom