Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com

danielm09

Executioner
Here is a story I wrote ... I„m maybe not the best story teller but at least I try to put my fantasy on work. I dont have the pictures for it maybe some of you could make some. I„ll ask a friend on deviantart to make some pictures for it ... hope he will :p... If I„m too soft and boring Please tell me :p ... I found some of great M Carcel work on net... they are so exciting drawings...ty Carcel for having some of my fantasies put on draw
Anyone know where we can find more of these drawings? I love the forced rape before crucifixion.

Jack Staley

Executioner
Jack Staley <jascwla@gmail.com>
10:08 AM (2 hours ago)

to M_C_R_esearch

Trying something a little bit different here; the whole process, from the rebel taken captive, forced to choose and harvest his own log. Then made to strip and strung up as the centurion examines him. There is much more to the story if people like this.

Crucifixion 1(3.5). The rebel Jacob in a defiance pose as taken captive. The Centurion looks on lasciviously, envisioning his prisoner on the wood.
Crucifixion 1(1), Jacob is made to chose and harvest a log, scared and confused. The centurion stares lustfully at these skimpy garments, soon to the lost.
Crucifixion 1(2). 'Hurry up with that log boy, we are late to skull hill".
Crucifixion 1 (9(. Stripped naked for the examination. The centurion looks on. "Such a fine specimen, you will display well on the logs.
Crucifixion 1(13). Let's try on your leash now. It will be a long march to the hill of the crosses."

Attachments

Jack Staley

Executioner
To continue....

Crucifixion 1(13.6). The centurion takes his sweet time, our Rebel Joseph must be tormented and tortured during his long march to Skull Hill. He feels in tightness of the initial insertion. The guard laughs, "Not to worry Jacob, this fine sedile will support you later on your cross".
crucifixion 1(14). "Got you nice and roped with a collar boy. Just a few more chains and we are ready".
Crucifixion 1(15). "Got you nice and snug now boy. Those chains will make your final march a challenge. And best you not trip or try something. A quick pull of your leash will keep you in line".
Crucifixion 1(16). "Faster Jacob! I've an inkling just to rip it off now, but the spectators at skull hill are expecting to see a full show on the cross".
Crucifixion 1(20). The centurion and guards stop to rest, pretend to sleep. Jacob is encouraged, sees a public road up a head. Now is the time to escape. Deftly he slips out of the wrist chain, slips off the collar. The centurion smiles. "Little does he know what is in store for him"..

Attachments

Jack Staley

Executioner
Crucifixion 1(21). With caution and stealth, Jacob escapes the spider's lair. He dares not run though, as the noise of crackling twigs in the rustling grass will awaken his captors. Now is only chance, no room for error.
Crucifixion 1(22). Providence seems to be on his side. He see's a road ahead. Just a few steps and he's in the clear. Meantime the centurion opens his eyes after a well deserved nap, winks and whispers to a guard. "Our boy thinks he has escaped now but no way. Let us prepare for the hunt and capture of our naked captive".
Crucifixion 1(23). Jacob espies a road ahead. Completely naked now, the stones on this path break into the soles of his feet, he leaves a blood trail for the hunters. Yet his "soul" is not injured as hope abounds. His final escape is near.
Crucifixion 1(24). He is soon to be surprised as back into the spider's lair he is to come. The centurion a clever and sadistic captor, very much enjoying this "cat and mouse" game.
Crucifixion 1(25). "Kneel slave, you should have known better. No one is exempt from the dictates of Roman justice. Your foolish escape attempt will only prolong your suffering on the wood. I have ideas for you slave".

Attachments

Tygorn

Executioner
Ave,

long time since my last contribution...
So I decided to add some stuff from recent findings which have not been posted before (as far as I know).

yehohanan.jpg

I presume most of you know the famous "Jehohanan" crux stuff related to the bones found in Israel 1969 with the nail driven through the heel bone and buried with the victim crucified in his mid-twenties about the time of Jesus life in Jerusalem. I did always regret when reading about it, that all documentaries are so centered about science and were not "vivid" at all re-creating the horrible crucifixion of the young man . Same for the depictions of this crucifixion, which are all very abstract and "sterile" and not "life-like" at all. Now I found this one which is a "progress", I think. Its a bit "crude" in anatomy and details and full nakedness would habe been better, of course, but I like the slightly distorted symetry of the nailing, the "sagging" loincloth and the hanging head gives an idea that he was a younger lad when he was crucified and how horrible the nailing of the feet sideways to the stipes must have been.

dimas-cuaresma-cordoba (1)_xoptimizadax-k8AF--1350x900@abc.jpg SanDimas.jpg SanDimasConversion7.jpg spain_dismas1.jpg

My second contribution is about the depiction of "Dismas" in classic catholic art in Spain, where I found this series about the "conversion" of Dismas when he is crucified. Very impressive and life-like, I think. The Christ figure is being presented during a traditional procession through the city every year.

caracas1.jpg caracas2.jpg caracas3.jpg caracas4.jpg

My last one, my favorite subject, boys playing the "thieves" are being led to crucifixion, this time in Caracas, Venezuela. Good to see how they are enjoying getting beaten up and whipped. But the joy does not last for long.... And the girl in the background seem to like it, too, when their schoolmate is being tortured, hehe ;-) How the guard pull at his hair, looks painful. I also love the contrast between the fully clothed audience with colorful shoes and garments and the poor boys stumbling along there barefoot and shirtless in their bloodstained loinclothes carrying the wood of death.

best regards
Ty.

Jack Staley

Executioner
Crucifixion 1(26). The centurion considers his options. "We've got you chained good now boy, No chance to get away now. Destination skull hill, Jacob, or bust!"
Crucifixion 1(26.2). "Best you obey orders scum, show us some cooperation. One wrong move and I might just yank it off".
Crucifixion 1(29). "I am stopping to rest now prisoner; chaining you to these branches boy. Any movement will wake me up, and best you not do that or I'll hang you by your nuts".
Crucifixion 1(29) paint. "Not to worry Jacob, skull hill is close by. See those birds circling above in the horizon? And look at those wasps and bees alighting on your chest, they caught the smell of your fear sweat in the breeze. Meet your tormentors, they shall follow you to the wood. You shall soon meet the grand executioner. He shall be angered by our lateness. I will inform him of your escape attempt".
Crucifixion 1(30). The grand executioner. "So he made an escape attempt?. This mandates extra torture before we hang him up on the wood. Ever feel rope on your balls Jacob?"

Attachments

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Crucifixion 1(26). The centurion considers his options. "We've got you chained good now boy, No chance to get away now. Destination skull hill, Jacob, or bust!"
Crucifixion 1(26.2). "Best you obey orders scum, show us some cooperation. One wrong move and I might just yank it off".
Crucifixion 1(29). "I am stopping to rest now prisoner; chaining you to these branches boy. Any movement will wake me up, and best you not do that or I'll hang you by your nuts".
Crucifixion 1(29) paint. "Not to worry Jacob, skull hill is close by. See those birds circling above in the horizon? And look at those wasps and bees alighting on your chest, they caught the smell of your fear sweat in the breeze. Meet your tormentors, they shall follow you to the wood. You shall soon meet the grand executioner. He shall be angered by our lateness. I will inform him of your escape attempt".
Crucifixion 1(30). The grand executioner. "So he made an escape attempt?. This mandates extra torture before we hang him up on the wood. Ever feel rope on your balls Jacob?"
"Ever feel rope on your balls Jacob?"
Not a question you normally get in polite society!
I suspect he will soon feel the stretching of his scrotal sac

Anyone heard from Modesto any time recently?

here are some from my 2005 archive

Crucifixion_hard.jpg 44a.jpg wait021.jpg way006.jpg adr048.jpg adr040.jpg adr039.jpg adr036.jpg adr033.jpg adr026.jpg

Callao

Condemned
This is the most recent stuff i got
Looking forward to a very possible upgrade to my setup soon, one of the few things keep my mind busy
The last is a remarkable photo, not just because we see the full beauty of your naked body, but also the contemplative look on your face. It's as if you're lost in thought, perhaps confronting the reasons for your crucifiction.

Jack Staley

Executioner
Carcel? There is a pile of his work out there, I have quite a lot and I think there is an album at M_C_R as well. I'll post some here later for you.

But today I'm going artistic

View attachment 720650 View attachment 720651 View attachment 720652 View attachment 720653 View attachment 720654 View attachment 720655 View attachment 720656 View attachment 720657 View attachment 720658 View attachment 720659
I especially like picture #6, the final disrobing. Soon he is to be naked on the wood. Any more from this artist?

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
The last is a remarkable photo, not just because we see the full beauty of your naked body, but also the contemplative look on your face. It's as if you're lost in thought, perhaps confronting the reasons for your crucifiction.
This set of Ulf's is a classic. These particular pics are as close as you can get to naked crux without being fully naked, the most amazing loincloth you'll see online, and the sequence is topped off by an all too rare actual nude crux pic. I hope we will see more.

I especially like picture #6, the final disrobing. Soon he is to be naked on the wood. Any more from this artist?
I really don't know, these are the ones I have found so far

Here is another manipaltion I have recently made.
A young completely naked and fully exposed guy nailed to a cross by Roman soldiers.

Hope you like it!

View attachment 724479
I've always liked your raw crux pics, Shaved, and now you are putting them in interesting settings. Nice work, this one radiates vulnerability to me, with his young body, spread thighs and dreadfully exposed cock.

Here are a few more from my 2005 archive

img_4477.jpg !-MALE CRUCIFIED.jpg nunn.jpg 572158523.jpg Hangin2.jpg Exhausted__Slave.jpg softe.gif 6d37fb94.jpg lccruc51.gif scrt0120-13.jpg

The story continues. This was based on some on the excellent crux artist Modesto, and am providing some embellishments by another great Crux illustrator.

Crucifixion trio. The grand executioner points to the prisoner Jacob. "This is my work so far boy, it's been a hard day for me. You were to be one of those three, but that foolish escape attempt altered my plans. Not to worry, you will join them soon, but first some fun. We will start with some punishment and some entertainment for the guards".
Wrock 42. The Grand Executioner admonishes. "Control yourself centurion. We do not want him to bleed to death before he hangs on the wood"
Crucifixion 1(17). The centurion smiles at the grand executioner. "Ingenious, I love how he gyrates as you pull the rope and make him tip toe. What a wonderful body; is this a preview of his final dance on the wood?".
Wrock 41. "Control yourself guards, we want him fully intact as we mount him.
Crucifixion 1(25)3. "Let's dangle you a bit more boy, plenty of time to get you on your beams". The grand executioner beckons the centurion. "Bring me the honey tin, let's start the true fun".

Attachments

Top Bottom