Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
The prisoners are exhausted and movement on their crosses is now minimal. We are behind schedule as the crosses are fully occupied and the watching crowd begins to dwindle, much to the ire of the crucifixion vendors. The next four condemned ones are stripped and lined up and sadistic spectators taunt and jeer, throw small stones at them, the genitalia being of course the prime targets. "Take down those first ones, crucify these four now they shout."

Our centurion Marcus has a clever idea, he asks for volunteers. Gingerly he pulls out the wooden stipes, instructs the prisoners to arch up on the beams if they know what is good for them. Then on come the knives, just a few inches under the scrotums of the stretched prisoners. And it is the final stretch for them, bets are taken on who lasts longest, and of course bids are make for the final souvenirs.

The next four up are made to watch, guards put spears to the genitalia to keep them in line. One falls and faints, the others vomit. A long day awaits them.
Great story! It inspires!

These two are waiting for the third fellow in misfortune
The third prisoner arrives and is stripped and presented; oohs and ahhs from the watching audience. Though he is somewhat young and slim, a well defined body and hard lean muscles. A face so beautiful, it will be great fun to watch his suffering grimaces. But mainly his cock, not huge but so well sculpted. He is a perfectly circumcised Jew of Spanish origin, and not that race should be any qualifying factor as I'm not a racist. It's just that there will be plenty of bids as the blade goes through the scrotum for the final cutting. What a fine desk ornament this appendage will make, embalmed and stuffed: perhaps sold with the video of the crucifixion.

Attachments

• Prisoner Ricardo 1(1).jpg
    Prisoner Ricardo 1(1).jpg
    100 KB · Views: 329
  • Prisoner Ricardo 3.jpg
    Prisoner Ricardo 3.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 291
  • prisoner ricardo 10.jpg
    prisoner ricardo 10.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 294
Hi guys!

I have a private crucifixion group for anyone who is interested, where I share pics and may try to organize a possible livestreamed crucifixion (and use by participants) in the future.

Message me if you're interested!

Attachments

• 20190910_064205.jpg
    20190910_064205.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 20190910_064633.jpg
    20190910_064633.jpg
    740.4 KB · Views: 282
  • 20181229_144504.jpg
    20181229_144504.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 315
The condemned one shivers as the chill of early morning permeates his naked flesh. It is to be a busy day on skull hill and there is a shortage of executioners. He has been waiting a half hour already,

CLANG, CLANG CLANG, IEEEEEEEEEE, the sounds of hammers striking metal and anguished screams come closer. A crowd begins to gather in front of the cross, menacing silhouettes at predawn. Many witnessed the trial yesterday, and they make sure to reserve the optimal viewing areas.

A hand taps his shoulder. "Look behind prisoner, I added a seat, just for you. This will add hours to your crucifixion, which this eager gathering shall witness. Some have payed to participate in your torment."

The executioner turns the prisoner around, ropes his wrists to the cross patibulum. CRACKKKKK, the loud snapping sound as whip cracks in air for the practice lashing. The sadistic guard then strips down, as it is a hot day already. He traces the whip delicately on the poor lad's ass cheeks. "I had fun with you last night, but now the true fun starts." The crowd is enthralled as the sun rises; what a beautiful pair they are.

"I shall whip you now, don't forget to count."

Attachments

• Crucifixion waiting for executioner.jpg
    Crucifixion waiting for executioner.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 412
  • crucifixion Lictor-Antonius (3).jpg
    crucifixion Lictor-Antonius (3).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 397
With any luck I will share any photos/video of me actually getting crucified, if I find a host!

That would be good :)

ok, my last post in this thread for a few weeks, a mix of performances and old photos.

image-450w-511503685.jpgtm1200.jpgimage-20170412-658-bcya0s.jpgnmb1th-01.jpgCorpus-Christi-James-Brandon-as-Jesus-x400.jpg978080213635050.jpg

antique crux photo and photos of crux art models, I find this topic fascinating
il_340x270.1867037674x2_j7gg.jpgs-l1600 scene.jpgs-l1600 scene.jpgNikolaiGephoto-cruc.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600 fig.jpg
    s-l1600 fig.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 466
Interesting clip, thanks, showing that for some the "loincloth fetish" seems to be an integral part of the "crucifixion fetish", so not everybody prefers to do "it" naked... different "taste" as we always say...
But you don't know if the loincloth will be removed after the cross ist rised....

Back
Top Bottom