Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Military crucifixion is really to my taste. A real man in real pain.
I'd prefer that he hangs nailed to this cross with a greased sedile in his butt. More sweat or oil would be also nice, but it still makes me hard, especially since he is after serious whipping.
I love his arms stretched out and bend legs. It's a perfect position to suffer and die.

I'm going to make gifs from this video soon. I'll post them.

snapshot_09.19.840.jpgTraining for Commando Stas. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_00.57.707_cr.jpgTraining for Commando Stas. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_01.09.240_cr.jpgTraining for Commando Stas. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_01.09.860.jpgTraining for Commando Stas. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_04.35.780.jpgTraining for Commando Stas. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_04.36.600.jpgTraining for Commando Stas. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_05.54.433_cr.jpgTraining for Commando Stas. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_05.56.811_cr.jpgTraining for Commando Stas. Final Part.mp4_snapshot_06.24.003.jpg

I actually finally subscribed today. I figured it was worth a look.

My take, it'll be a one and done visit for the month I purchased. The guys are beautiful and there's good torture and crucifixion scenes. But much to much clothing for my taste and not an erection or ejaculation to be seen in any of the videos. Pity.

My take, it'll be a one and done visit for the month I purchased. The guys are beautiful and there's good torture and crucifixion scenes. But much to much clothing for my taste and not an erection or ejaculation to be seen in any of the videos. Pity.
Totally, they are too covered to consider them disgraced enough to be referred as pain slaves or condemned prisoners. It's a pity.

Sherwin is an excellent photographer/artist/model/architect, etc. A jack of all trades may be the term, but perhaps more apropos j/o of all trades. He certainly has the body for the cross and here are some pics of him and one illustration. I especially love the forest scenes he posed, the talented photographer Rene Zuiderveld.

More pictures to follow.
cleardot.gif

8 Attachments

Attachments

• Sherwin photo.jpg
    Sherwin photo.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 347
  • sherwin photo2.jpg
    sherwin photo2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 326
  • Sherwin photo 3.jpg
    Sherwin photo 3.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 329
  • Sherwin photo 8.jpg
    Sherwin photo 8.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 396
  • Sherwin photo 13.jpg
    Sherwin photo 13.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 482

I find men in shorts to be more manly than when completely naked, but maybe you'll like this video. It's robber Andrei, he's naked and he's jerking off. There was no real crucifixion at RCB those days, but he got a nice flogging.

MVI_73040707.jpg12163733.jpg07393022.jpg

I find men in shorts to be more manly than when completely naked, but maybe you'll like this video. It's robber Andrei, he's naked and he's jerking off. There was no real crucifixion at RCB those days, but he got a nice flogging.

View attachment 752813View attachment 752814View attachment 752815

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even if it's wrong (I"m kidding of course)

While I do think guys can look manly in shorts and I do appreciate the whole package of the male form, when it comes to bdsm torture and crucifixion, I do want to see a guys package. :)

Was a good video selection; Andrei suffered well.

Jack,
Beautiful and interesting, but a bit hasty, the detainee's striptease is missing, accommodating the chair, applying electrodes, a detailed description of the boy's body, the images are very bad ... There is no pathos.

tomorrow evening is my crucifixion experience in luxury bdsm gay club. give me luck. I will write about it in details after I rest. it will be extreme for me in front of crowd with my husband and my bdsm friends who will take care of me during and after that event. I've play hard but in our private dungeon with my friends. I'm both excited and scared .

I wish you a great, exciting and unforgetable expierience!
Have fun enjoy and take care at the same time!

We are all looking forward to reading about it!

Back
Top Bottom