Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
it's luxury club for high society. everybody are known person. that's the major rule. no phones and cameras to prevent scandal

is it normal club for common people from street? or is it club only for invitation for VIP only? you can't find it in the internet. you need to be invite by member and first time entrance is only with member. huge payment for being a member. even for us its expensive ( im a doctor and my husband is a programmer and we have much money). no baners, no red carpet ect.

no im not. I have friends in real life. my husband had connection with them before we've met and before me moved to our current country

1f7dd1206b6c35aada0ff75ae3ff468a.jpg
This is a really intense moment when this man just received the shock of his life when nails went through his wrist. He screams in agony as his body jerks and dangling in the air hanging on his nailed wrists, as the cross beam climbed the vertical post towards its final position. The pain must be unbearable as the full weight of his body is held by nails. I can't imagine what it is like to be in his position, but I sure would like to experience it.

I live .... somehow but it was very hard. even for me it was nice hardcore. I'm back home now. My back and front hurt a lot. the leg pain already passed because I had an ass support, it was not bad. but the butt, croch and the rest hurt like hell. in general, they took me down after an hour after made me cum 2 tines abd put a wax on my still hard penis. and then began to put the whip on my front (even on my penis) . I got hit a few times. I earlier at my husband did something similar but i was rested at home calmly etc. and here with fatigue, shock and adrenaline I just fell down. the owner says I was damn hard anyway and the audience was delighted and they ask me to repeat it again sometime. most often there are students to earn nice cash or marginalized kids. often skinny, tattooed with some earrings etc. etc. clients were reportedly shocked that someone from their community is doing it. owber didn't say who I am but he explained that i wanted a mask because of my husband's and my position and relationships in our city. a student or a poor kid would not care, because whoever can get to know from businessmen etc. then I will write the rest. I have no more strength. you can see that they have hammered pins with heads that imitated nails for the show in my palms. damn it hurt like a hell. that's what such real and hurts but didn't causes demages. I think how real nails could hurt

despite flogging and this bullying at the end of my genitals, probably the hardest moments were at the beginning. at the begging I was wearing suit pants and a white shirt. without shoes and socks. with hands tied at the back and a collar with a chain. they led me to the stage and began to undress, ripping my clothes off. honestly it was awesome. then they sat me on the chair looked like a gynecological chair with legs spread out. the club owner crouched so that everyone could see everything nicely and began to stretch me. 100 people watched it. And the best thing about it was that there was a screen and a camera but not for recording only for close-ups to see the details. I thought I was going to sink underground but his fingers were so damn good that I was hard as rock. then of course he fucked me in front of everyone and then another guy from the audience did that I know he gave a lot of money for it.

then they took me to the whipping. it hurt like hell. 50 lashes on the butt and back. I have such cuts on the skin as if I had run over concrete. it hurts like hell. they were not at all gentle. then the guy took the needles and pierced my nipples with them. they untied me and I fell to my knees. you know what the hell they did .... they sprinkled these wounds with salt. I screamed for the first time because it was a shock. pain like a hell. slowly passed. they gave me water. nothing new to me that hurt but everything together started to be hard to stand. they put me on this damn patibulum. and tied with leather wide handcuffs. two guys raised my legs and shook and another spectator came over to fuck me. at the same time they took a hammer and large nails. one of them while this client fucked me took this big nail and touch me so subtly on my whole hand and then took a hammer and put this nail on my wrist prepared to put a hammer down. damn, I feel very shocked. I told him with a terrified voice "are you mad or what". the guy laughed and in a split second he took that damn pin (which was soaking in spirit) and in one movement stuck it in my hand. the second time I started screaming. then he stuck in another. damn it hurt. when the client did their job they started to lift me up but for now enough to calmly take lift my legs and put my dildo in. of course, everything was perfectly shown with the zoom. every detail as he put it. then they mounted me and tied my legs at the back of the pole so that I would have them open. So they did everything that I was cramped on cornu and I had the opportunity to sit somehow but they stretched me so that after a not long time I had to fight a little for deapper breath but not as if it was without cornu. then my husband came and gave me a damn good blowjob. he finished with a hand so that everyone would see my ejaculation. probably one of my best orgasms ever.

then after a few minutes the another guy from the audience did the same as my husband. as I wrote, they treated me with wax and a whip on my front. then I have no idea what happened next. I remember waking up on the bed in the back room. I'm not a writer . I can't give up the whole atmosphere and what I felt because it can't describe it. on adrenaline, shock, extreme excitement and terror. literally the best feeling ever. even though now everything hurts and no sex for a few days I do not regret it completely. my husband, when a guy fucked me on this floor, when they attached me to this patibulum, he did well to himself. he was delighted with what it looked like and said that during the joke with this real nails wanted to run up and acquire the executor but our friends stopped him because they were initiated into this surprise. he told that it was a pity that there were these masks, because my eyes could not be seen, and he couldn't see my whole expression. he stated that something similar must be done during our sessions ... oh I will be in trouble again ....

Back
Top Bottom