Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com

Trex

Guard

Eriol

Onlooker
This is AbsArt studio. They were making videos about gutpunch, crucifixion, abs stabbing and military tortures. They had a profile at gumroad.com until recently, but it is down now. I found a couple of their videos on the internet.

Pyan

Guard
Why so late? Already when you reach the spot you are nude.
For me the stripping off of the loincloth at the very end before the patibulum (or completed cross) is raised up is very erotic. It’s the moment of complete and total humiliation. I wouldn’t mind being marched naked to the crucifixion site either as I would be more aware of my nakedness at that point because having been just spiked, I wouldn’t be worried about being stripped completely naked. But either way my last ever piece of clothing removed from my body must be ritual to further emphasise my fate.

Lucian

Guard
Has anyone read this?
nice story but it's hard to cum in such agonising pain. During bdsm session it's possible even without help from other person ( I can tell it from my own experience). Pain is acceptable but during real execution sorry it's hard to believe.

Hello friends, for those who are interested, I posted two of my crucifixion videos back to youtube, there are more to come. And I am in the planning process of new crucifixion film which is nothing like you seen before.
Is there any way we can convince you to be crucified naked in the new film???:razz:

crassuswild

Spectator
nice story but it's hard to cum in such agonising pain. During bdsm session it's possible even without help from other person ( I can tell it from my own experience). Pain is acceptable but during real execution sorry it's hard to believe.
i remember that from years ago, are some bits missing or does the memory cheat?

Lucian

Guard
being naked, eagle spread during whipping, when you are touched and stroked with a whip is an even better experience Then beeing brutally flogging. it's full of erotism. I love it

Top Bottom