Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
EXCELLENT ART!! "What you were promised a loin cloth?" The centurion laughs. "Not on my watch, my prisoners go up naked, no exceptions. You are an attractive young lad, much prettier that the usual hardened older criminal I am stuck with. That's right, arch up, give us a preview of the dance you will entertain us with later. It is dawn now, but I'll do those nails right, make sure that you endure maximal pain and not bleed to death. My orders are to keep you alive until at least midnight. And close to the ground you shall hang, some well paying patrons want full access to your fine body. They lustfully watch now, in anticipation of the tormenting you in the worst way possible."

I love the idea of a crowd watching me get stripped naked, passed around and raped like an object! Then stretched out on the cross held down and nailed to it! Screaming helplessly while everyone watches my naked body thrash up and down!
Are you the artist??? If not, do you know who the artist is?

I love the idea of a crowd watching me get stripped naked, passed around and raped like an object! Then stretched out on the cross held down and nailed to it! Screaming helplessly while everyone watches my naked body thrash up and down!

That’s the exact intent of crucifixion: show the victim as powerless and impotent. Rome holds complete power over him. The power to fuck him, to strip him and display every inch of him to the world. How could this criminal, the one moaning and begging and pissing and shitting on his cross, ever have thought he could get the better of Rome?

Back
Top Bottom