Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is another video I put together from one of the documentaries. Love the crucifixion in this video.
I would of love to play the crucified role in this film. I often wonder, there are so many movie and documentaries of crucifixion, that means so many actors were hanging from their crosses, I wounder if they enjoyed being on the cross or it was just a job they they had to do.

I would of love to play the crucified role in this film. I often wonder, there are so many movie and documentaries of crucifixion, that means so many actors were hanging from their crosses, I wounder if they enjoyed being on the cross or it was just a job they they had to do.

Interesting question. This has come up many times with others I know who are into crucifixion. Personally I think they do have some attraction to playing the role; why else would they have taken it? Most actors have a choice of what roles they play I don't think they are forced into it.

When you were on hiatus there was a discussion on this forum about a few videos I posted that featured behind the scenes action on passion plays and crucifixion. You can tell that most of the guys enjoy the role. If you search I am sure you can find it.

It all reminds me of a passion play I regularly attend here in the San Francisco Bay Area. In past years the thieves were always played by boys in their late teens. You could tell they really got into their roles. They were not the types to hang reverently and quietly on their crosses. The danced and shouted, screamed and grimaced. I also noticed what exhibitionists they were. As they came across the parking lot from where the cast prepared, they always had long bathrobes on. As soon as they got to the lobby, where their crosses were set up for them to drag thought the door and down the aisle to Calvary, the robes came off and they paraded around in full site of everyone in their loincloths. All this was done well before it was time for them to go on stage and drag the crosses to Calvary. You could tell they liked showing off. Sadly no photography was allowed and the public was kept from interacting with the cast by the church security; I tried to chat with one of the boys one year but backed off when I saw security approaching from both sides.

So my answer is YES they do enjoy doing it, What their motivation is who knows. Maybe some of them are members of this group :naughty2:

Last edited:
Interesting question. This has come up many times with others I know who are into crucifixion. Personally I think they do have some attraction to playing the role; why else would they have taken it? Most actors have a choice of what roles they play I don't think they are forced into it.

When you were on hiatus there was a discussion on this forum about a few videos I posted that featured behind the scenes action on passion plays and crucifixion. You can tell that most of the guys enjoy the role. If you search I am sure you can find it.

It all reminds me of a passion play I regularly attend here in the San Francisco Bay Area. In past years the thieves were always played by boys in their late teens. You could tell they really got into their roles. They were not the types to hang reverently and quietly on their crosses. The danced and shouted, screamed and grimaced. I also noticed what exhibitionists they were. As they came across the parking lot from where the cast prepared, they always had long bathrobes on. As soon as they got to the lobby, where their crosses were set up for them to drag thought the door and down the aisle to Calvary, the robes came off and they paraded around in full site of everyone in their loincloths. All this was done well before it was time for them to go on stage and drag the crosses to Calvary. You could tell they liked showing off. Sadly no photography was allowed and the public was kept from interacting with the cast by the church security; I tried to chat with one of the boys one year but backed off when I saw security approaching from both sides.

So my answer is YES they do enjoy doing it, What their motivation is who knows. Maybe some of them are members of this group :naughty2:
well i quite enjoy my little self-crux sessions....but i wouldnt do it in public....
(probably)

The danced and shouted, screamed and grimaced. I also noticed what exhibitionists they were. As they came across the parking lot from where the cast prepared, they always had long bathrobes on. As soon as they got to the lobby, where their crosses were set up for them to drag thought the door and down the aisle to Calvary, the robes came off and they paraded around in full site of everyone in their loincloths. All this was done well before it was time for them to go on stage and drag the crosses to Calvary. You could tell they liked showing off
What church does this play happen at?
If I was playing the thief in a play I would not have a problem walking in my loincloth as well.
Thanks for the reply

What church does this play happen at?
If I was playing the thief in a play I would not have a problem walking in my loincloth as well.
Thanks for the reply
My church stripped me completely naked! I was wearing a loincloth and led on stage and they took it off exposing my naked body to the whole church!! When I was thrown on the cross I couldnt help it but get so aroused! My penis got so hard! It felt so hot screaming and squirming uncontrollably as I was crucified! And then lifted and displayed for everyone to view me!

My church stripped me completely naked! I was wearing a loincloth and led on stage and they took it off exposing my naked body to the whole church!! When I was thrown on the cross I couldnt help it but get so aroused! My penis got so hard! It felt so hot screaming and squirming uncontrollably as I was crucified! And then lifted and displayed for everyone to view me!
I'm interested in this chruch as well. What is this for a church?

Back
Top Bottom