Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well hung and about to be hung.
"Up you go now, but not too far up. Well paying patrons wish to participate in your torture, and roll the dice for sport. The lucky winner to be given a knife and torch. He will be allowed to take a "souvenir" of his choosing but to cauterize the wound shut. After all, Death on the wood has to be slow and prolonged."

Attachments

• Crucifixion whipping 42.jpg
    Crucifixion whipping 42.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 699
"Up you go now, but not too far up. Well paying patrons wish to participate in your torture, and roll the dice for sport. The lucky winner to be given a knife and torch. He will be allowed to take a "souvenir" of his choosing but to cauterize the wound shut. After all, Death on the wood has to be slow and prolonged."
Can't they just wank him off,pain & pleasure....??

Can't they just wank him off,pain & pleasure....??
Would be fun to watch. After they attach him to his cross, the guard reaches up and grabs his semi-hard cock. And while the victim is still struggling and screaming, the guard strokes his cock until its fully erect. True pain and pleasure. Does he get to cum or is he just teasing him? Would love to have one of our talented picture manipulators post a pic of that.......

As a follow up, I put this into a story format,

Attachments

• Crucifixion teasing roll of the dice.docx
    379.5 KB · Views: 206
Very interested and thanks for the quick reply.

Leave it to the Mormons to trot out some of the hottest executioners and version of JC I've seen.

The thief screaming in the background as he's nailed is a nice touch too.
This has to be one of the most homo-erotic versions I have seen.
The crucifixion is hot. The scourging earlier in the film is just as hot.
They did a redo of this in the last 10 years or so but they toned it down a bit from the older
one which was from the 1990's, as I remember.

A mixed bag

740712.jpg842553312.jpgcrux_0584.JPGA-young-Haitian-man-follows-the-stations-of-the-cross-and-performs-the-crucifixion-for.pngcrucifixion_by_drdaryon_ddbuoeo-fullview.jpg20140817161558.000000 (1).jpgCrucifixion rebel 34 death march.jpg11101990_1595089204037919_373889798_n.jpg11049328_880842845315482_813510072_n.jpg10549665_660317847447443_772870891_n.jpg

This has to be one of the most homo-erotic versions I have seen.
The crucifixion is hot. The scourging earlier in the film is just as hot.
They did a redo of this in the last 10 years or so but they toned it down a bit from the older
one which was from the 1990's, as I remember.

Toned down, eh? Would be fun to see the original.

Back
Top Bottom