Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is something with captions I posted to another group. I minimize any religious connotations, just the joy of spectators participating in the crucifixion of an ordinary rebel.

Attachments

• crucifixion trio cap 1.JPG
    crucifixion trio cap 1.JPG
    336.5 KB · Views: 813
  • crucifixion trio cap 3.JPG
    crucifixion trio cap 3.JPG
    379.3 KB · Views: 827
  • Crucifixion trio cap 5.JPG
    Crucifixion trio cap 5.JPG
    327.1 KB · Views: 806
  • crucifixion trio cap 7.JPG
    crucifixion trio cap 7.JPG
    356 KB · Views: 805
  • crucifixion trio cap 9.JPG
    crucifixion trio cap 9.JPG
    340.2 KB · Views: 773
  • crucifixion trio cap 11.JPG
    crucifixion trio cap 11.JPG
    357 KB · Views: 807
  • crucifixion trio cap 14.JPG
    crucifixion trio cap 14.JPG
    347.5 KB · Views: 894
  • crucifixion trio cap 16.JPG
    crucifixion trio cap 16.JPG
    369.8 KB · Views: 941
  • crucifixion trio cap 17.JPG
    crucifixion trio cap 17.JPG
    335 KB · Views: 910
  • crucifixion trio cap 18.JPG
    crucifixion trio cap 18.JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 900
Here is something with captions I posted to another group. I minimize any religious connotations, just the joy of spectators participating in the crucifixion of an ordinary rebel.

I made and posted the complete series of those pics on this board 1,5 year ago. Interesting for me to see the captions, thanks for showing.

Last edited:
oops let me rephrase. These are great pictures! Are there any more in your collection?

A few ones more yes, here are the posts:

Edit: Sorry about the quotes with the links, I don't know why they are here and are not from me.

And I apologize belatedly for not giving credit to the wonderful artist Nightfall; I only can only hope that he continues to do this. As a part of this series I took a few liberties, with this one creation of his, adding the participation of the crowd in the torture of the condemned. Honey on their genitalia and chests attracts the vermin, bees and flies, scorpion torture to the one at the right. The birds patiently wait there turn. Notice the green stinging nettles and the spears for torture. Paying patrons come to the front, put coins to the palms of the executioners. The only rule is that the death times will not be shortened. Also the renewed screams revives interest in the execution, and the crowd size increases. A guards smiles lustfully, "a very profitable day this is turning out to be."

Attachments

• crucifixion trio insect torture.jpg
    crucifixion trio insect torture.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 797
"Up you go now, but not too far up. Well paying patrons wish to participate in your torture, and roll the dice for sport. The lucky winner to be given a knife and torch. He will be allowed to take a "souvenir" of his choosing but to cauterize the wound shut. After all, Death on the wood has to be slow and prolonged."
Hell. Yes. I'd lop off that dick and use a crusher on on his balls. Make his screams go up an octave or two.

A few ones more yes, here are the posts:

Edit: Sorry about the quotes with the links, I don't know why they are here and are not from me.

Much appreciated. Had a few of these, but didn't realize there was a much lengthier set of pics. Very nice work! Surprising how well some CGI works for me :)

An intimate conversation between the executioner and prisoner. He traces the young man's smooth chin and looks him over lustfully. This condemned one begs but to no avail, justice must be served in the manner prescribed. The executioner then laughs, traces those supple nipples on display and reaches down. RIPPPPPPP!!. Off it comes,the one remaining protective garment; he is so completely naked now, so ashamed as the gathering crowd gathers.They point and titter, some discretely stroke. The sadist then grabs the lads cock and balls and twists them as the prisoner yelps. "It is a rare opportunity that i get to put to death someone so strong and youthful. I can envision your lasting on the wood for days. Near to the ground I'll hang you, it seems some of these paying spectators want a closer look at you, to make you scream and suffer more."

Attachments

• crucifixion sentance.jpg
    crucifixion sentance.jpg
    912.7 KB · Views: 729
An intimate conversation between the executioner and prisoner. He traces the young man's smooth chin and looks him over lustfully. This condemned one begs but to no avail, justice must be served in the manner prescribed. The executioner then laughs, traces those supple nipples on display and reaches down. RIPPPPPPP!!. Off it comes,the one remaining protective garment; he is so completely naked now, so ashamed as the gathering crowd gathers.They point and titter, some discretely stroke. The sadist then grabs the lads cock and balls and twists them as the prisoner yelps. "It is a rare opportunity that i get to put to death someone so strong and youthful. I can envision your lasting on the wood for days. Near to the ground I'll hang you, it seems some of these paying spectators want a closer look at you, to make you scream and suffer more."

How many denarii to fuck that slave's hole, while he hangs from the cross?

The wonderful illustrative Wrock provided me a few follow up pictures. here is the follow up.

Attachments

• Crucifixion sentence.pdf
    516.3 KB · Views: 361
Back
Top Bottom