Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are you sure those screen clips are from "The Borgias" and not from "The Tudors" or "The Spanish Princess?" I ask because I remember seeing a scene in one of them where a character came from the crowd naked and mounted the platform where the Breaking Wheel was located and was fastened to it on his back. I have searched all of "The Borgias" episodes on line and cannot find any reference to it. I believe I have have seen something similar in "The Spanish Princess."
There has been 2 recent tv series about the Borgias. One american production called « The Borgias » starring Jeremy Irons, and a more European production called « Borgias ». The screencaps posted with the torture on the wheel is from the latter one « Borgias ». I’ll have to check for the episode. I think it was in the first season.

There has been 2 recent tv series about the Borgias. One american production called « The Borgias » starring Jeremy Irons, and a more European production called « Borgias ». The screencaps posted with the torture on the wheel is from the latter one « Borgias ». I’ll have to check for the episode. I think it was in the first season.
Thank you. That clarified a lot. I'm looking for the DVDs of that series on-line. If you can remember the season and/or episode, that would help.

Are you sure those screen clips are from "The Borgias" and not from "The Tudors" or "The Spanish Princess?" I ask because I remember seeing a scene in one of them where a character came from the crowd naked and mounted the platform where the Breaking Wheel was located and was fastened to it on his back. I have searched all of "The Borgias" episodes on line and cannot find any reference to it. I believe I have have seen something similar in "The Spanish Princess."
Hi, it's from the European "Borgias" series. I put the photos at "Crucified Males."

The European version of "The Borgias" has an execution scene of breaking on the wheel which is quite stimulating, even if it isn't a crucifixion. I'll post some stills of that here, and perhaps later some of my own recent crucifixion way down South (of which there will be reprise soon.
I will put up better versions of this scene from Canal Television's "Borgias" season 1, episode 3. The color is better in the attached stills from that television series.

Attachments

• Castenello Dies 2.jpg
    Castenello Dies 2.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 525
  • Castenello Dies 5.jpg
    Castenello Dies 5.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 504
  • Castenello Dies 7.jpg
    Castenello Dies 7.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 474
  • Castenello Dies 9.jpg
    Castenello Dies 9.jpg
    752.9 KB · Views: 471
  • Castenello Dies 12.jpg
    Castenello Dies 12.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 460
  • Castenello Dies 15.jpg
    Castenello Dies 15.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 440
  • Castenello Dies 16.jpg
    Castenello Dies 16.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 466
  • Castenello Dies 19.jpg
    Castenello Dies 19.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 473
  • Castenello Dies 20.jpg
    Castenello Dies 20.jpg
    724.5 KB · Views: 453
  • Castenello Dies 22.jpg
    Castenello Dies 22.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 533
Passiongames.
I particularly like the slender young thief at house right in (33), (35), and (37). I'd like it still more if the production's costume designer weren't so clearly unwilling to show any bare flesh between the navel and the knees. I realize that we can't have nudity in high-school passion plays, but it should be possible to construct a reasonably brief loincloth that would stay on the safe side of the indecent-exposure laws.

Perhaps we should dash off a letter to the producers of the play, suggesting that scantier loincloths would contribute to the spiritual growth of the actors by giving them an opportunity to partake of some of the humiliation that Jesus suffered when stripped for the cross. Might be worth trying...

I will put up better versions of this scene from Canal Television's "Borgias" season 1, episode 3. The color is better in the attached stills from that television series.
Though I've seen this clip many times and saved pics from the series these pics seem of especially high quality. I love the 2nd picture where the feet are shown, revealing total nudity, and such wonderful feet they are(foot fetish I guess). In fact these would be perfect feet to nail. This wheel execution is wonderful but I so badly want to see him on the cross, nailed up naked. Maybe someone can manipulate that lol.

I particularly like the slender young thief at house right in (33), (35), and (37). I'd like it still more if the production's costume designer weren't so clearly unwilling to show any bare flesh between the navel and the knees. I realize that we can't have nudity in high-school passion plays, but it should be possible to construct a reasonably brief loincloth that would stay on the safe side of the indecent-exposure laws.

Perhaps we should dash off a letter to the producers of the play, suggesting that scantier loincloths would contribute to the spiritual growth of the actors by giving them an opportunity to partake of some of the humiliation that Jesus suffered when stripped for the cross. Might be worth trying...
LOL, I love your thinking but fear that letter to the producers may be unanswered. Another idea. I am sure these crucifixion models were very carefully selected, for facial appeal and physical attraction overall. These models are of course well known to the students watching in suppressed desire, wanting so badly to see them naked on the cross, fully nailed. I am sure they went to bed that night envisioning that scene, to awake with cum stains on bed sheets, something we all remember.

Here is a blond I am thinking of now, imagine a nice sedile to support that ass.

Attachments

• marine cage 2.jpg
    marine cage 2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 557

How do we access (33) (35) and (37)?

Is it "Borgias" Season 1, Episode 3 or "Borgia" Season 1, Episode 3? I checked "Borgia" (European Version) Season 1, Episode 3 and it was not it?

A story with mass rebels crucifixion?

Interesting pics, hb21. The man on the left of this pic, the rear view suggests that his feet are not fixed to the cross, is that correct?

here are some male pics from my 2006 archive

cross4Male,.jpgIn Your Dreams.jpgarno20.jpgA MALE CRUX-03.jpgA MALE CRUX-01.jpgA MALE VICTIM CRUCIFIED #2.jpgA DOUBLE EVENT-male.jpgA MAN SUFFERING UPON A CROSS.JPGA MALE CRUX-22.jpgA MALE FUGITIVE CRUCIFIED.jpg

Back
Top Bottom