Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com

Althanie J

Assistant executioner
I cant imagine being cruxed and your dicks just hangin in the wind goddamn
Back when I was active in self Crux sessions I found an abandoned softball field in my home town. I started doing crux play there. The feeling is immeasurably more erotic when your outside than when you do it indoors. Even when their is no one there to watch.

Typhor2434

Assistant executioner
Back when I was active in self Crux sessions I found an abandoned softball field in my home town. I started doing crux play there. The feeling is immeasurably more erotic when your outside than when you do it indoors. Even when their is no one there to watch.
Damn I've always thought about it, would def do it to someone else but fuck, you're so vulnerable. Someone could literally come up and cut your dick off

Althanie J

Assistant executioner
Damn I've always thought about it, would def do it to someone else but fuck, you're so vulnerable. Someone could literally come up and cut your dick off
That is part of the thrill. Your at the mercy of a crowd and whatever they want to do to you. Now, when your alone and not looking for an indecent exposure charge then you have to use your own imagination. lol

Rob Yo

Onlooker
Top Bottom