Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I also imagine being jesus I do it at night time naked on my bed stretched out naked in the crucified position then going through the seven sentences he said my mouth and tongue goes dry halfway through does it happen to you too

I also imagine being jesus I do it at night time naked on my bed stretched out naked in the crucified position then going through the seven sentences he said my mouth and tongue goes dry halfway through does it happen to you too
Kinda the opposite. It did when doing crux plays. The videos I act along with are only ten minutes long on average, but from the second I'm suspended, either naked or with a loincloth, I salivate and get intensely aroused.

Another interesting crucifixion clip from the movie "The Master & Margarita"

Full Clip:
Love this. The crucified as displayed caged animals, though preferably naked of course. I would love though to see it this way, in a small structure close to the ground. He seems to have been grasped and pulled here and is involuntarily erect.

Attachments

• crucifixion cage.jpg
    crucifixion cage.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 445
As they take the last of my clothes off i can see my cross lying on the dusty ground. I am beaten to the ground and hands pull me so i am lying on it. My arm is pulled so it is stretched along the splintered wood. It is tied in position. I breathe in deeply as a huge centurian positions a nail in the hollow of my wrist.

Ave,

since there is not going to be any passion play "season" this year due to the virus crisis (Oberammergau, Jacksonville and I presume most others, too, have been canceled), something different I found to share hopefully for your entertainment. Screenshots from the weird german movie "Jesus Cries". More "arty" and modern in style, with S/M touch, not excactly my taste, to be honest, but a good-looking actor, nice body and even full nakedness.
In case you are interested in the full movie you can find it on usenet, size about 4 GB mkv.

snapshot20200404203244.jpgsnapshot20200404203214.jpgsnapshot20200404203131.jpgsnapshot20200404203107.jpgsnapshot20200404203014.jpgsnapshot20200404202943.jpgsnapshot20200404202802.jpgsnapshot20200404202741.jpgsnapshot20200404202715.jpgsnapshot20200404202626.jpg

Stay healthy.

best regards
Ty.

Ave,

since there is not going to be any passion play "season" this year due to the virus crisis (Oberammergau, Jacksonville and I presume most others, too, have been canceled), something different I found to share hopefully for your entertainment. Screenshots from the weird german movie "Jesus Cries". More "arty" and modern in style, with S/M touch, not excactly my taste, to be honest, but a good-looking actor, nice body and even full nakedness.
In case you are interested in the full movie you can find it on usenet, size about 4 GB mkv.

View attachment 844334View attachment 844335View attachment 844336View attachment 844337View attachment 844339View attachment 844340View attachment 844341View attachment 844342View attachment 844343View attachment 844344

Stay healthy.

best regards
Ty.

That is a great find, Tygorn, amazing.
I haven't been on Usenet for a great many years, any clues where the film can be found? Or even better, any chance you could post the crucifixion scene somewhere we could download it from?

I'm going to make a push this week and post Easter themed pics, today some computer art, and some movie nailing scenes.

408287.56509984d106f.jpegjesse-sandifer-crucifixion-final-web.jpgjesse-sandifer-crucifixion-final-bottom.jpgjesse2.jpgjesse-sandifer-crucifixion-final-hand.jpgjesse-sandifer-crucifixion-final-middle.jpg178766.jpghqdefault (2).jpg140311164640-02-jesus-on-screen-horizontal-large-gallery.jpgThe.Jesus.Film.1979.1080p.Blu_Ray.x264.DD5.1-_FGT.jpg

I often feel a pressing need to blaspheme, and it was when one of those moods took me that I made this one of Maria Magdalena giving Jesus a BJ on the cross. Couldn't find any good nails though, so I used these cuffs instead. If it were today, I would have just used some small primitives and painted in some blood in Photoshop, but for some reason I didn't think of that at the time.
View attachment 842258
Well it is nearly Easter so it makes perfect sense that Jesus Christ is coming.

I wonder what he shouts when he orgasms? "Oh, Me!"???

Well it is nearly Easter so it makes perfect sense that Jesus Christ is coming.

I wonder what he shouts when he orgasms? "Oh, Me!"???
"BLASPHEMER,HERETIC......WHIP and CRUCIFY THE FAT BITCH...!!"
Oh....wait...Won't she enjoy that ??
(Rather defeats the object,of punishment,doesn't it ,somewhat ??)
OH....BOLLOCKS !! lol
a_horrible_fate_2_by_taurus_comix-da7k5e3.jpg

OK, here it is as requested.
Hurry up it could be down any moment

Back
Top Bottom