Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
completely naked during the whole time, on the way to the cross, when being nailed and while hanging and "dancing". So your body is nowhere protected from being hit by the whip and flagrum, and everyone can see the reactions of it. Being naked completely is more humiliating for the victim, I want to flagellate your genitals, too, until they are covered with bloody scratches, I want to squeeze your naked balls and kick them with my boots, my flagrum will hit your ass.

completely naked during the whole time, on the way to the cross, when being nailed and while hanging and "dancing". So your body is nowhere protected from being hit by the whip and flagrum, and everyone can see the reactions of it. Being naked completely is more humiliating for the victim, I want to flagellate your genitals, too, until they are covered with bloody scratches, I want to squeeze your naked balls and kick them with my boots, my flagrum will hit your ass.
So I take it my whole body would be a mass of cuts welts and bruising

Crucifixion conversation. As crucifixion a spectator sport I've often wondered about the cruel conversations, decisions as to the naked and vulnerable prisoners.
Here is a follow up, again a crowd gathers at a crucifixion site, preparing to torture the naked victims for fun. I do not take this in any religious context, only as a rebel leader made to watch his two followers slowly tortured to death first.

Attachments

• crucifixion desert PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion desert PAINT.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 484
Back
Top Bottom