Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would love to stand in his place naked beaten bound and hardly able to stand and then wait for the judgement
An endless wait while the tribunal deliberates. The lichtor pats the prisoner1s bloodied buttocks and whispers into his ear. " What they will have done to you will be far worse than the torture of my scourge whip. I must say though that you look great hanging from the wood."

Attachments

• prisoner for cross 22 (3).jpg large.JPG paint.jpg 9.jpg
    prisoner for cross 22 (3).jpg large.JPG paint.jpg 9.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 556
An endless wait while the tribunal deliberates. The lichtor pats the prisoner1s bloodied buttocks and whispers into his ear. " What they will have done to you will be far worse than the torture of my scourge whip. I must say though that you look great hanging from the wood."
I know I will suffer agony

I thought at least I would be probably either dressed up or unconscious on the floor but you have plans for me
Well,yeah.....BUT....
What They've got planned won't be what You've got in mind...(far from it !!)....of course I can't predict what lovely humiliation they've dreamt up.
It WON'T be pleasant,trust me !! :eek:

Well,yeah.....BUT....
What They've got planned won't be what You've got in mind...(far from it !!)....of course I can't predict what lovely humiliation they've dreamt up.
It WON'T be pleasant,trust me !! :eek:
Just have to wait and prepare to suffer while they laugh at my broken beaten body

Put it this way.....
Your savage humiliation will be SO bad that you will be BEGGING to be crucified, even the Cornu will feel a luxury in your abused,raped arse .... now,seeping blood,shit and cum.
( For all to see and gloat)
The cruel sting of the whip will make your dull brain EXPLODE as you buckle with each lash upon your bloodied chubby torso.
You'll weep like a little girl !!
You will feel the full force of their hatred towards your pathetic self as they wallop the crude rusty nails in your hands and feet,they'll LAUGH at you as you wail begging,in agony....for them to stop.
Your naked fat bloody body will wobble as the cross is raised and slammed into the prepared hole.....yeah you will SCREAM.....!!
Added to which you'll piss and shit yourself.
Should we care...??
NO.

Put it this way.....
Your savage humiliation will be SO bad that you will be BEGGING to be crucified, even the Cornu will feel a luxury in your abused,raped arse .... now,seeping blood,shit and cum.
( For all to see and gloat)
The cruel sting of the whip will make your dull brain EXPLODE as you buckle with each lash upon your bloodied chubby torso.
You'll weep like a little girl !!
You will feel the full force of their hatred towards your pathetic self as they wallop the crude rusty nails in your hands and feet,they'll LAUGH at you as you wail begging,in agony....for them to stop.
Your naked fat bloody body will wobble as the cross is raised and slammed into the prepared hole.....yeah you will SCREAM.....!!
Added to which you'll piss and shit yourself.
Should we care...??
NO.
Jesus:eek: Baracus the Merciless has spoken..

Hello fellow friends of classic catholic crucifixion art,

maybe somebody remembers my posting about life-like statues of crucified "Dismas" in Sevilla, Spain, some time ago

If you did like this, I found more (even better ones in quality) about his comrade "Gestas" (the bearded, older, fatter one of the two thieves in the traditional catholic depiction) who was missing in the first finding. Regardeless if you prefer Dismas or Gestas in your personal "taste", the attention to details and the life-like appearance are once again outstanding. Check it out:

The photographer did pay attention especially to the nailing of the feet, since Gestas feet are nailed in the Yehohanan-style sideways through the heels, what you do not often see in church crucifixes. The younger, slender "Dismas" has been crucified in the more traditional way with the soles of his feet held flat agains the stipes and the spikes were driven through the middle of his feet between the bones of the toes. I wonder which method was more painful...
I really admire the incredible attention to details in these crucifixes, like the muscle strain, the exact blood flow direction, the points of the spikes bent down at the back of the patibulum to prevent the victim struggling loose the nails. In the photo with Dismas cross from behind, you can even see the points of the nails through his feet emerging from the wood on the different height positions where his feet have been nailed to the wood. Incredible.
I also love the slightly asymetric nailing, since after lifting the screaming, struggling, kicking and squirming victim nailed to the patibulum onto the top of the stipes, it was surely difficult to drive the spikes through his feet at the same heights for both feet - and there was no really a reason to do this, as long as the knees were bent enough to enable a position for the victims to breath by pulling up on the nails.

On all three crosses the patibulum is removable (even on the Jesus figure), no ropes are used, no footrest, no sedile, just the spikes through flesh to hang the condemned and to inflict unbearable pain with the spike heads being so tall that no wooden washers were necessary, not even on Gestas pierced heels. Close to perfection in its realism. (Please, no compliance about missing nakedness). The sculptors/artists did obviously do a lot of research before creating these figures.

Should I ever visit Sevilla after the Corona-crisis I will surely visit that church with lots of professional photo equipment :kiss:
Enjoy.
best regards
Ty.

gestas-galeria-cordoba(15)_xoptimizadax-kt8D--1350x900@abc.jpggestas-galeria-cordoba(22)_xoptimizadax-kt8D--1350x900@abc.jpggestas-galeria-cordoba(30)_xoptimizadax-kt8D--1350x900@abc.jpggestas-galeria-cordoba(31)_xoptimizadax-kt8D--1350x900@abc.jpggestas-galeria-cordoba(38)_xoptimizadax-kt8D--1350x900@abc.jpggestas-galeria-cordoba(39)_xoptimizadax-kt8D--1350x900@abc.jpg

Hello fellow friends of classic catholic crucifixion art,

maybe somebody remembers my posting about life-like statues of crucified "Dismas" in Sevilla, Spain, some time ago

If you did like this, I found more (even better ones in quality) about his comrade "Gestas" (the bearded, older, fatter one of the two thieves in the traditional catholic depiction) who was missing in the first finding. Regardeless if you prefer Dismas or Gestas in your personal "taste", the attention to details and the life-like appearance are once again outstanding. Check it out:

The photographer did pay attention especially to the nailing of the feet, since Gestas feet are nailed in the Yehohanan-style sideways through the heels, what you do not often see in church crucifixes. The younger, slender "Dismas" has been crucified in the more traditional way with the soles of his feet held flat agains the stipes and the spikes were driven through the middle of his feet between the bones of the toes. I wonder which method was more painful...
I really admire the incredible attention to details in these crucifixes, like the muscle strain, the exact blood flow direction, the points of the spikes bent down at the back of the patibulum to prevent the victim struggling loose the nails. In the photo with Dismas cross from behind, you can even see the points of the nails through his feet emerging from the wood on the different height positions where his feet have been nailed to the wood. Incredible.
I also love the slightly asymetric nailing, since after lifting the screaming, struggling, kicking and squirming victim nailed to the patibulum onto the top of the stipes, it was surely difficult to drive the spikes through his feet at the same heights for both feet - and there was no really a reason to do this, as long as the knees were bent enough to enable a position for the victims to breath by pulling up on the nails.

On all three crosses the patibulum is removable (even on the Jesus figure), no ropes are used, no footrest, no sedile, just the spikes through flesh to hang the condemned and to inflict unbearable pain with the spike heads being so tall that no wooden washers were necessary, not even on Gestas pierced heels. Close to perfection in its realism. (Please, no compliance about missing nakedness). The sculptors/artists did obviously do a lot of research before creating these figures.

Should I ever visit Sevilla after the Corona-crisis I will surely visit that church with lots of professional photo equipment :kiss:
Enjoy.
best regards
Ty.

View attachment 886263View attachment 886264View attachment 886265View attachment 886266View attachment 886267View attachment 886268
No complaints from me...they look lovely.

Just curious why the Gestas sculpture is standing at the Christ figure's right?

Indeed, thats a good question! I cant imagine that a spanish catholic priest can make SUCH a mistake.
First I thought that the photos are "mirrored" and tried it myself with paint Shop Pro. Indeed then is Dismas on the right side again - but then I noticed a inscribation on pic26. If its mirrored the letters would be mirrored, too - but they are not. So it seems thats not the solution.

Now I am even more motivated to visit that church personally during next Corona-free vacation :touched:

Could you eventually provide two or three "preview" or "teaser" pics for those of us (like me) who are not members of DA to see what this stuff is all about and if its worth joining to get this?

thx
How about these?

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 460
  • Scene002.jpg
    Scene002.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 436
  • SRUS1.jpg
    SRUS1.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 399