Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
they should supply a handbook with it! :p
Well, actually that one goes both ways as well: ;) Females should supply a handbook on "how to use them" as well, because that varies a lot from one woman to an other.
Or a bit more seriously: If people dared to tell the partner what they like and how they like it, things would only get better. But many seem to believe that the other one "should know" (as if that was possible).

But didn't you rather mean "a score card"? ;)

Obviously, sure! But Marcus showed well that in his drawing...;)
Yes, his facial expressions... but that's rarely seen in fotos (keep in mind that I always respond with the original theme in mind)​
Good and great idea! With photos in situation, etc...:p
Not necessarily, a practical demonstration would work as well ;)
Ok, maybe for the young generation it would need to be on an iPod or Facebook... ;)

Say "arousal" and it goes for both sexes.
I am talking (in PM) with ladies here. On fantasies!
They would not share those fantasies publicly because its intimate and not seen as public domain!
Actually the ladies do share a hell of a lot on the board. While I cannot argue male arousal tends to be more obvious, the old 'tent in the pants' thing, if a man is interested, and I do mean 'interested' in a woman, her arousal is both obvious and sentual...
Smell... a smoker for too fucking long can still smell the scent of a woman...
Sight... have you never noticed the 'two ring circus' in her blouse???
Touch... what can replace the moment your finger slips into the wet folds 0f her sex???
Sound... That gasp as you stoke the most intimate part of her body
Taste... I've known 'men' that would not slid a tongue through her labia: what idiots!!!

It takes no skill to ejaculate, the rewards of pleasing a woman are beyond words that I know...

T

Actually the ladies do share a hell of a lot on the board. While I cannot argue male arousal tends to be more obvious, the old 'tent in the pants' thing, if a man is interested, and I do mean 'interested' in a woman, her arousal is both obvious and sentual...
Sure, but none of those signs can be taken from photos...

Some Markus...perhaps is he alone to show that?
Show me corresponding photos? ;)
Markus is exaggerating, dripping pussies and the whole context including speech bubbles makes it more than clear...
I'd love to see crux photos with such lustful facial expressions!
But again: Keep in mind that we are talking about "showing pussy / cock on crux photos", and all I am saying is focussed on this theme.

Sure, but none of those signs can be taken from photos...

Well, then, maybe, perhaps, I'm only suggesting, that, oh, you have FOUR MORE SENSES and so do women???????

Tree

...yes, Ulrika, I'd like to see if that one tastes as goog as the other... M-Hmm, it does! ... You want to do what???

Sure, that's ok, it's....

I'd love to see crux photos with such lustful facial expressions!
Keep in mind that we are talking about "showing pussy / cock on crux photos", and all I am saying is focussed on this theme.

Difficult! Very difficult!:confused:

Well, then, maybe, perhaps, I'm only suggesting, that, oh, you have FOUR MORE SENSES and so do women???????
Sore, Tree, I understand what you are saying and obviously am using those senses as well, but unfortunately when looking at pictures we are limited to just one...

Difficult! Very difficult!:confused:
But not impossible, I should add...
I have seen some rare examples where the whole expression of the crucified girl could be read this way, with some imagination ;)

Are there real fotos or is the victim a player ?

First this is my left hand that will be nailed to the beam.​
The nail penetrates my flesh in agonizing pain that radiates throughout my arm. I cannot help shouting.​
Blood spurts from the wound and floods the palm of my hand.​
My flesh and my bones are spread by the nail which will now be planted in the wood under the hammer in a deep sound.​
Several blows drove the nail home even more firmly, fixing for good my hand on the wood of pain.​
And then it's the turn of the right hand being pierced by the sharp tip.​
The pain is terrible and spreads across my arm, like a discharge.​
I hear the hammer hitting the nail which locks my hand with the wood of the beam.​
My arms are open definitely crosswise, offered armpits, the body still more vulnerable.​

Look forward to the raising, Dom

My hands firmly nailed to the wooden beam, I am forced to get up, to be taken away to the stipe.
I struggle to get up, because I must also raise the patibulum which I am hooked.
The blood of my hands nailed now flows on my arms.​
acr35.JPG
Now I stand up straight, and I’m headed to the pole, already planted some distance away.
Panting and dizzy from the pain, I progressing difficulty,​
because I have to wear the heavy beam, with only my hands pierced​
acr36.JPG
At the foot of the trunk erect, the patibulum is hoisted with a rope, carrying me to the top of the pole,​
pulling on my arms open.​
acr37.JPG acr38.JPG
The suffering is terrible, and I feel the rough wood that scratch to my already sore back.
The patibulum will be attached to the top of the stake.​

Men are pretty obvious ...
They are much more shy if women see them naked, the real shame though is if they are seen with an erection by either other men in the showers, or worse by far, a group of women. Our erections are extremely intimate & only to be shared with those we love.

There's an unavoidable visibility about male nakedness, the genitals prominent for all to see, a potential source of humiliation and vulnerability. Men can be sensitive about their shape, size, whether they are circumcised or not. They have a tendency to dangle, to flop around, attracting attention. And , of course, they have a mind of their own.

Some men love being naked and vulnerable in front of women, or at least they love the thought of it. At its best, male crux is a combination of suspension and cfnm, the nude man stretched and suspended before a crowd. What goes through his mind? Maybe he knows some of the crowd. Maybe there is a woman he is interested in, or a friend of his sister or mother. Maybe he is aware that this woman is eying him keenly, appraising him. How much more humiliating if his body responds, his manhood rises involuntarily, his arousal is public property.

The attached is a mod of a passion play. I like to imagine it as a historically accurate passion play, with naked participants, in front of a crowd of both strangers and friends and family. For how long can they keep their cool, maintain their dignity?

ph134.jpg

I like the way you are doing the raising up Dom, it is a difficult part of the procedure to show in self-crux images.

That passion play photo is a good one Phlebas, you posted it a couple of months ago I think. Is it possible to remove the houses & trees in the background? Just a plain sky or distant hills would make it even better. Sorry I'm being critical, I have no right to.

When I self-crux & it's hot I am very aware of my balls dangling around at every move I make. That would make me feel very self-conscious if it were in public view, that & the likelihood of involuntary erections. Men's anatomy is designed to make us look vulnerable & ridiculous, that is why we prefer to keep it under wraps, & why crucifixion was so mentally shaming to the male victim.

That's I was discussing in PM with someone:
a crucified woman , having less signs of excitation than a man, spectators like
to show her full body, her dance,...I think that her sexe, important OK, but not showing special excitment, people would prefer her face to see that.
Man is obviously handicaped:
1) if he's not erected, people will say that he don't feel anything!
2) if his erection is huge, people will perhaps be happy, but he could be ashamed
to show it...

That passion play photo is a good one Phlebas, you posted it a couple of months ago I think. Is it possible to remove the houses & trees in the background? Just a plain sky or distant hills would make it even better. Sorry I'm being critical, I have no right to.

Feedback is always good, Phil. I posted the pic at the Foundation and M_C_R around Easter. I thought about the buildings but it was more work than I wanted to do at the time, I concentrated on the figures, and was happy to traet it as a passion play with nude participants, a topic that interests me. Maybe I will revisit it.

Everyone has been talking about female beach volleyball at this olympics, but after seeing the 10m men's diving, I know who clearly has the skimpiest costumes, and some very crux-suitable physiques.

Phlebas

Back
Top Bottom