Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
and here your....................................... oranges

Ambersweet_oranges.jpg

... the future could possibly become slightly unpleasant,
maybe even containing a bad surprise ...
(picture 20)

But, of course, some loss is only natural.

but doesn't the plot involve rising again? :p

Sorry to hear of your predicament. Though as someone more than willing to purchase your information I almost feel partially responsible. :)

But on another note is it not in the best interest of your employer to pay their employees well in this instance?

I haven't posted in this thread for a while, here are some Mike Carcel drawings for you

Attachments

• n_aCAJEIC0L.jpg
    n_aCAJEIC0L.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 897
  • n_aCADRJDFD.jpg
    n_aCADRJDFD.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 835
  • n_aCA52XMBN.jpg
    n_aCA52XMBN.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 845
  • n_aCAIZW5N7.jpg
    n_aCAIZW5N7.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 865
  • n_aCAIPNL1V.jpg
    n_aCAIPNL1V.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 929
I posted this over at the Forum, so may as well post here too. Mike Carcel draws mostly very male scenes, but here's a welcome change with some nice cfnm crux. Sadly, he doesn't draw crucified women :-/

Attachments

• IOU-hardman.jpg
    IOU-hardman.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 648
Sorry to hear of your predicament. Though as someone more than willing to purchase your information I almost feel partially responsible. :)

But on another note is it not in the best interest of your employer to pay their employees well in this instance?

Thanks, Kodos, for your good wishes! :)

And further thanks to Hansi and Tree for the little presents. :)

However, my situation is rather hopeless ... :( :( :(

By the way, the drama continues here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/woman-crucified-by-women.470/page-11

A bad omen, isn't it ... :(

Attachments

• Thanks, Friends !.jpg
    Thanks, Friends !.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 408
Great pictures Shaved17!

Seeing a shaved man makes me wonder if it was true that roman citizens of a certain class preferred to depilate themselves, not so much by shaving but having their pubic hairs plucked out at the baths by nubile young female slaves. That must have been exquisitely painful & thrilling!! I think female roman citizens of the same status would have done likewise.

So I imagine the sight of naked hairy plebeians or slaves being executed must have disgusted, yet maybe excited at the same time, the posh women passing by. Similarly if a member of the elite posh class were ever to be crucified, though most likely they were exempt, their lack of body hair would have caused ribald mockery from the ordinary people watching.

I hope you won’t mind the this question - apologies if I offend. There is often reference to male crux victims having erections and sometimes ejaculating during their ordeals. I noticed that in pictures 15/16 of this series you you develop and have an erection (I’m assuming it is you in the photos?). The question is what caused this - was it initiated by the level of disomfort/pain of being on the cross, the erotic nature of your situation, or was it because of other reasons? I ask because there is always a high level of eroticism in my masochistic activities that invariably results in my sexual excitement.

I don't mind the question at all Roller2105....
The erection is mainly due to two reasons, 1) the erotic nature of being tied to the cross naked, helpless and in this exposed position, and 2) in some of my crucifixions there was someone who stimulated me ;)
Thanks for the very quick reply. As I thought!! Wish I had the means to subject myself to a similar ordeal - it looks like it was a great experience. Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom