Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am glad to see your improvement of my picture Melissa, I wish I could remove the original as I discovered that some people had mistaken it for Calvary & the nakedness caused offence & distress to some. This is far from what I intended. Three crosses was a mistake as well as the crowns of thorns (something I thought could have been of common usage for practical reasons). It was just a scene of a crowded execution in some place long ago - nothing specific.
I feel rather guilty that Myrelin stormed off, after all he had started the thread!

Thanks for your patience & I didn't mean to criticise the new format, you are all doing a great job!

Dave (PhilX)

PS I cannot work out what "bu*****t" could be, & I'm not going to try!
Actually I mentioned it somewhere but I was neither distressed nor offended, but just knew somebody would be. Living in a stridently Christian country, it's inevitable.

There´s time passed since the last posting. I will give some new material for crucified males. It´s a curios thing to build a crux for hanging on and afterwards doing this . Hm, ..there is a great erotic power at first of dreaming it and at second really to fulfill it.
100_0613x.jpg100_0912x.jpg100_0867x.JPG

Dream?.............................or a nightmare?
But i 'll have a nice and long night tonight:p

In ancient Rome I believe that wealthy Romans, both men & women used to like being completely hairless on their bodies, of course it was a sign of status. They would regularly have depilatory sessions at the baths where slave girls would remove all the pubic, chest & underarm hair with tweezers while they made business deals or chatted about the state of the empire.
So if wealthy women happened on the crucifixion of a common slave or gladiator the unusual sight of copious body hair would have underlined the difference in social class, it would also have been either a personal sexual turn-on or a turn-off.
In the unlikely event of a wealthy Roman citizen being crucified the sight of a smooth body would have been well ridiculed by the unwashed masses watching, but I believe it would never have happened, St Paul made much of being a Roman citizen after being whipped, scaring the district governor who ordered the punishment.

Good to see these self crux photos, let's have more!

Nice Pics ! The imagination of a naked crucified man in front of a mocking crowd is extremely fascinating. Especially if there are female onloockers.
Unfortunately there are only a few of such pics. Therefore many thanks for the third picture !

If you posted higher resolution pics maybe we could spice them up a bit.

I hope that Shaved 17 likes this...I have the fantasy that he is crucified because he loves that woman and now he is gettin off when she comes into his mind...while exposed and suffering.
If you dont like that your pics are rendered I will put them off..but thanks anyway to have created such a good work!

Attachments

• Craving for you!).jpg
    Craving for you!).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,840
Many thanks for your kind comments :)
I don't mind you render those pics!

Most of the pics are the original resolution, just as I found them on the net. Sorry

Reactions: Reb
I hope that Shaved 17 likes this...I have the fantasy that he is crucified because he loves that woman and now he is gettin off when she comes into his mind...while exposed and suffering.
If you dont like that your pics are rendered I will put them off..but thanks anyway to have created such a good work!

As I said, I don't mind. Your interpretation has even given me the inspiration for the following pic ;)

Getting a blowjob while crucified is a very fascinating imagination I must admit....

crux_male_blowjob.JPG

Another very erotic imagination is getting a footjob while crucified...

She is really excited in watching him suffer and being exposed naked in this totally helpless posture. Then she takes a chair, lifts up her legs and begins massaging is stiff cock with her sexy feet until he comes and ejaculates his complete load on her soft soles...

crux_foot_cumshot_1.jpg crux_foot_cumshot_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom