Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
and of course juul and melissa punished him

Looking again at that picture from The Last Temptation I never realised that Willem Dafoe had such a pale Speedo mark where he wasn't suntanned on his previous holiday. Rather a bish on the make-up department's part!

Perhaps the picture below could be useful and pleasing ... ;)
I specially like the note in the lower right corner... ;)

Perhaps the picture below could be useful and pleasing ... ;)
me toooooooooo
Was alleen bedoeld voor studiedoeleinden; ze zien erdan ook erg nieuwsgierig uit :D
translations later;):p

me toooooooooo
Was alleen bedoeld voor studiedoeleinden; ze zien erdan ook erg nieuwsgierig uit :D
translations later;):p
Thank you very much Julia. This is my real passion ! To be crucified in front of female onlookers.
A fantastic imagination for me are crucifixions in a roman arena. Bored women of the roman high society are watching the crucifixion of naked male criminals.

Thank you very much Julia. This is my real passion ! To be crucified in front of female onlookers.
A fantastic imagination for me are crucifixions in a roman arena. Bored women of the roman high society are watching the crucifixion of naked male criminals.
Thank you too, Romanus!

Probably the pictures below do not exactly fit,
but perhaps in combination they give a little impression ...

Attachments

• condemned.jpg
    condemned.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 2,081
  • upper class.jpg
    upper class.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 1,999
Bored women of the roman high society are watching the crucifixion of naked male criminals.
Well, looking at female audiences in other cases (male strip shows ;) ), I doubt they would be "bored" ;)

Back
Top Bottom