Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Being involved in SM-sessions, I experienced different SM-techniques, including being tied at a stake, but also the torture reality of hanging tied on Y-shape and T-shape crosses. Such crucifixions are popular but rare because of pain and effects that take days to recover for the crucified person. I got some pics I could use to illustrate my experience, see my adult blog: http://sm8591.thumblogger.com.

Re: .........

rob said:
crassus said:

I experienced the same crucifixtion just like these pic's, hoisted up the post. I was tied with ropes, but want to experience the nailing one day.
Rob,
Please grow up. You are simply an attention seeker. You have no intention of being crucified which is sensible. Try submitting something that others can enjoy.
Julie

Found these on a "Christian Art" site over the weekend as I was searching for scourging images, and I thought these were pretty good.
The artist was using himself as the model.
Best,
aTroX

This is an out-take from my self-crucifixion movie project "Crucifixion of the Golden Ruler" that is described in the "Crux of Creation" thread and presented here to show the similarity of fantasy expression with that of Novalis as shown in his remarkable images and also of others that I have seen on this forum and the Crux Foundation.

This is a very high-resolution (18.1 MP) from my collection of hundreds of images of the Crucifixion to complement wonderful images submitted by crassus to this thread. It is one of my top ten favorites of my sculpture portion of the collection, but not in the top five, which probably have not been viewed by many as they were very difficult for me to find. These top five are absolutely stunning and I can post them if you want.

I like this one because of the raw starkness of it, the application of the garment and the body form/posture. I know it is far from being cruxably correct, with the size of the cross, the nailing procedure and all, but it really is quite stimulating to me.

There are at least a dozen equally amazing images in this high-resolution collection and because they have been drastically reduced here you cannot see the extrordinarily stunning and stimulating detail. I can blow up portions of this one and others from the collection if you or others like, so you can see what I mean!

I mean no irreverence to religious sensibilities by posting these types of images and apologize to those who might be offended. To me they are just art and no more represent who they are trying to portray than the man in the moon.

I believe it was a life-size replication of this sculpture in the hall way of my parochial school that first lit my crux fantasy fire at the age of 6 or 7.

Since those very young and impressionable years I've always looked down from the cross and never looked back.

Again, great thread!

GR/CT

These images are posting smaller than I intended, but I'll get the 'hang' of it!

goldenruler said:
This is a very high-resolution (18.1 MP) from my collection of hundreds of images of the Crucifixion to complement wonderful images submitted by crassus to this thread. It is one of my top ten favorites of my sculpture portion of the collection, but not in the top five, which probably have not been viewed by many as they were very difficult for me to find. These top five are absolutely stunning and I can post them if you want.

I like this one because of the raw starkness of it, the application of the garment and the body form/posture. I know it is far from being cruxably correct, with the size of the cross, the nailing procedure and all, but it really is quite stimulating to me.

There are at least a dozen equally amazing images in this high-resolution collection and because they have been drastically reduced here you cannot see the extrordinarily stunning and stimulating detail. I can blow up portions of this one and others from the collection if you or others like, so you can see what I mean!

I mean no irreverence to religious sensibilities by posting these types of images and apologize to those who might be offended. To me they are just art and no more represent who they are trying to portray than the man in the moon.

I believe it was a life-size replication of this sculpture in the hall way of my parochial school that first lit my crux fantasy fire at the age of 6 or 7.

Since those very young and impressionable years I've always looked down from the cross and never looked back.

Again, great thread!

GR/CT

These images are posting smaller than I intended, but I'll get the 'hang' of it!
I'm sorry,but this does not do a thing for me.

Hi goldenruler,
Why do you have hundreds of pics of the crucifixion? We have hundreds of pics of our hols but we only show them to people when we want to get rid of them. I'm sure you won't upset anybody by posting such pics but if I were your mum I might be a wee bit concerned if I came across such a stash of photos.
The last time we performed JC Superstar the young Christ stayed on the cross at his death for 10mins in silence.....it was only supposed to be one. For ages afterwards he wanted to become a priest. I don't think there is such a demand for male crucifixion images unless they are alongside attractive females

Do you think you are here to save people? You have called yourself goldenruler.
melissa

Back
Top Bottom