Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do We Have a Choice?

Hi Melissa!

I'm here to explore my crux fantasy by seeing/collecting crux images, talk to folks that have crux fantasies similar to mine and present crux images of my own, mostly from my personal home made crux movie, probably to see what kind of reaction I get from them by others.

I'm not at all religious and I'm not her to save anyone. Not even sure anyone here needs any type of saving. I have no 'mission' whatsoever. I'm just here because I am following my curiosity.

Most of my collected images are of Christ crucified, because that is the image that set me off on my crux fantasies when I was very young and those images were most easily attainable. Once the Internet came along my searches brought up even more Christ crucifixion scenes, but also quite a bit of female crucifixion images, most of which I saw on frequent visits to the Crucified Women site. Eventually I followed the Google path to these two forum sites and joined in.

So, in my collection I have lots and lots of crucified Christ images, a load of female crucifixion images and I am finally able to build my non-Christ male crucifixion image collection where most of my interest is centered. My favorites are the PhilX images. That man is a master!

I took the name of Crocceus Tyrannus on one site which somehow translates to 'Golden Ruler' and took the name 'Golden Ruler' on the other site which roughly translates to 'Crocceus Tyrannus.' My true fictional name is Joseph Christson and in my movie I claim to be a direct blood descendant of Jesus Christ and am condemned to die as Christ did as a lesson to me and a reminder to the heresy court what he suffered.

In the movie I follow no religion but believe that man should only live by the Golden Rule, so the court mockingly calls me 'Golden Ruler' or 'Crocceus Tyrannus.' They even carry it so far as to put a sign above my cross that reads 'CTRH' which supposedly stands for 'Crocceus Tyrannus - King of the Heretics.'

So I guess I can see that at first glance my forum names might suggest I am or aspiring to be some sort of leadership person, they will find I really am not if they read into the reasoning behind using the names. It is hard enough to lead one's own life without trying to lead others.

You are right, if my ma was alive she would be amazed at the crucifixion pictures I have and probably suggest that I seek some sort of help. She would think no less of me. She wanted me to become a priest. I'm glad I didn't, mostly because of my non-religious feelings and also I would have spent the rest of my life trying to convince people that I am not a pedophile!

It is really difficult to gage what the interest is in female crucifixion or male crucifixion on these forums, because so few people actually post. I think the interest in male crucifixion might be more than most members imagine.

I like female crucifixion too, but I am very particular about the choice of female victim and exactly the way she is crucified. I like about 5% of what I see. Actually many a naked woman look pretty damn good lying in the bed next to me without having to be nailed helplessly to a cross. I've had many a wonderful romantic experiences with women throughout my life and feel that I have missed nothing by having them crucified.

I do sometimes fantasize on a certain woman I know crucified on a cross next to mine, but most of the time I imagine other men. I must have a 'two thieves crux complex.' However, most of the time I fantasize on me crucified alone by female crucifiers and in front of a female group or crowd. I really don't care if they find me sexy or not; if they find me a pitiful, defeated man or one bravely enduring his suffering. I just want them to be a crowd watching a crucifixion, drinking, socializing and whatnot.

I'm not sure if we get to choose our fantasies. It is just something that comes to us. I or anyone else with such fantasies cannot just say “Well, I guess I’m going to change my fantasy and dump all my Christ and male crux images and only collect those with a male crucified next to a female.†I just don’t think it is that easy. We probably don’t really have that choice. This fantasy stuff runs pretty deep, probably as deep as sex itself.

However, I think if you ask most self-cruxers they wouldn’t care if they got crucified next to Barbara Bush, just so they get to be crucified. When you are up there on the wood you are pretty much in your own little world, besides, I’m terribly near-sighted and I think most victims of a good healthy crucifixion would have so much sweat stinging their eyes that they wouldn’t be able to see much anyway.

I thank you for responding to my post. The is the first time in my life that I’ve had an opportunity to talk to about this and since most here have crux fantasies of their own, it makes it extra special.

Cemeinsen, I can understand why you do not share the same interest in that sculpture as I. It is probably the antlers! ïÂÅ 

I have some others on one of my other computers that are much better. I just have to find them!

GR/CT

Get your Golden Ruler crucified action figure at Crux-R-Us now - in time for Christmas! Get the complete set including female judge, two crucifiers and Sentencing/Punishment Chamber!Supplies limited!

*laughing helplessly*

Priceless, Goldenruler. Thanks.

With the present economy I sometimes think serioulsy of it!

I think I have a decent movie with a good storyline. I just need to disguise my character with some hanging long hair and larger beard. Plus, the face could be buised and cut up from some roughing up by the guards prior to sentencing. If I played the camera angles right it could work. I already play the two guards/crucifiers in disguise. The female judge is a veiled manikin head. Those clips can be used in either movie and I would find great pleasure in re-shooting over a year's worth of victim footage. Something to think about in these 'hard' times!

It would be cool if the crux action figures had little holes in in their wrists/ankles to fasten them to the cross. The Crux Complete Kit would have a little bottle of sticky, but washable blood that could be used to coat the scourges so they leave red lines on the victim's back.

Adults playing with action figures? Hey! It could happen!

Most would think we cruxers are crazy anyway. May as well get real crazy! We might get the ward with the ping pong table!

GR/CT

Hanging with Male Cruxers

Same here! I'll take the admiring females as frosting on the cake and settle for a female crowd of mixed emotions to include, amusement, pity, compassion, indifference and even disgust.

My crucifixion is a State executed punishment following various guidelines and customs.

Of course as interest wanes and the effects of wine and crowd behavior evolves some bending of the rules occurs. The compassionate ones try to offer me drink, while others torment me with rods and switches.

Regardless, the gathering focuses on itself in socializing and I am left writhing on the cross by myself and only paid casual attention as a sidelight attraction.

Maybe even one of the compassionate ones is strung up from my crossbeam, stripped and whipped for the entertainment of the crowd. I look down on her and her up at me as lash after lash snaps across her swaying, sweating torso.

Well, if you are a male cruxer this thread is great place to ‘hang’ with other male cruxers. I’ve searched all over the Net and this is one of a few places to speak of the wood.

I think the membership on both these forums has a lot more male cruxers then most imagine. Actually, the main difference here on these forums is not between male and female cruxers, but rather those who crux and those who get cruxed. Those who crux or fantasize on it may be more likely to post images and such. Those who get cruxed may be more likely to keep it to themselves.

It may be that among these who do post images are likely males cruxing females and there really aren’t many females creating images of females cruxing males, for whatever reason. My guess that it would be that males are the sexual pursuers and are often frustrated, whereas females only have to say ‘yes.’ Perhaps a woman crucified makes them more accessible/vulnerable for the frustrated ones, but what do I know.

Do you act out your fantasy? If so, chime in with a post or PM.

Great avatar!

It sure is amazing to be discussing and showing pictures of something I held as a deep, dark secret for so long.

Many thanks to those who created these forums!

GR/CT

sorry it is only me: D
"females only have to say` yes'. "
like you're saying that: it sounds very simple!
but the woman must consider before they "yes" to something say: whether the man really understands precise what they are saying yes to, or he will imagine they said yes to something only he wants to force.

"Those who crux and those who get cruxed"
The main difference here on these forums is maybe even not that but between the write and which do not write.
go to the "Members" page, sorted by posts, there are over 4000 members but fewer than 100 in all the years more than 10 times something is written: but this happens quickly, if only for one or two discussions took part. what you read here are the opinions of people who simply like to babble - so not representative of a silent majority.

"Crucified woman makes them more accessible / Frustrated for the vulnerable ones"
this case, there are certainly guys might otherwise not get attention from any woman. and so she becomes as punishment for refusing, as nailed to the cross imagined, and then she is also for everything other helpless available.
but i think it is generally too harsh verdict.
You can turn the tables: what about the woman who offers to self to crucifixion - is it, she is so repugnant that nobody can condescend to touch, unless she attracts by offering that it is allowed they do things with her, which would allow no other. Well, for self i might perhaps not earn money enough to live by climbing on the catwalk but it is certainly not my problem.
So i beware from judging that others are imagining this, only for relief of frustration.
i think there are people enough in normal circumstances with their ups and downs of life, and still also this fascination or undertow to such an idea felt.

because now i do not belong to your target audience, i will not continue to disturb. but i think it is good that your inner vision of things you have described, because there's always a lot of discussions about what exactly we take for nails, and such, but surprisingly little about what the people really in their inner drives. i agree in thanks for those who makes these forums available.

"females only have to say` yes'."

Not sure where to go with this. I suppose I should have said those who ‘pursue’ (males) and those who are pursued (females) with exceptions we all have probably experienced. In that context a woman crucified is much easier to pursue in the minds of those who have experienced some difficulty at it.

"Those who crux and those who get cruxed"

Here I am referring to anyone with all forum members, whether they post or not. Again I could be more precise by saying those who fantasize on something done to themselves or fantasizing on doing something to another person.

"Crucified woman makes them more accessible …â€Â

This relates back to the first point and to those who have difficulty with the pursuit. I am not of this genre so I am only surmising, as alluded to in my post. Still, it does make me wonder what deep-rooted motivation resides in the minds of those who want to crucify. That is probably as difficult for me to understand as it would be for many to understand why I would want to be crucified.

Perhaps if the discussion continues there will be some answers.

My premise for what I have posted here is basically to support the idea that male crux might be much more than a small minority of the membership, in fact, they might actually be a majority. Regardless, whether they are or not, it cannot accurately determined by looking only at the posted content.

The number of views per type of content presented might be more accurate. When I began posting male crux content I noted that the number of views in a given time frame was quite substantial. I haven’t kept tabs since.

Again, it is nice to know that both male and female crux content are welcome!

GR/CT

Reactions: Reb
My own personal crux fantasy is to be crucified in the middle of a group of three crosses, two of them occupied by females, as the main attraction to a festival or other civic event. I'm in front of a crowd doing various things as the day wears by--watching us get tortured on the cross, playing frisbee, picnicking, chatting with friends, etc. The young ones watch us intently, as it is the first time they've ever seen nude people, and my erection comes and goes to keep them curious. Towards evening, the crowd comes together to watch the main event: all three of us being burned alive on the cross--after which, of course, there are fireworks....and the festival is over.

I envision spotlights, TV cameras,announcers, tabloid photographers, etc. being present. The only ones I can talk to are the crucified women next to me, and we try to encourage each other as we're tortured and suffer. The final torture before immolation is to have my penis amputated and the women have long spikes driven through their vaginas.

Yeah, pretty gory, I know, and I have other, less gory fantasies...but that's the main one. Others include a day spent crucifying and torturing the lovely Karyn and certain other ladies who have had the misfortune to piss me off....

Really keen to get tips on access to male crucifixion sites, images, stories, discussions, especially Roman orientated slave and criminal erotic punishments/executions .....

Please get in touch - so happy to find this website after so long alone.

Since I've spent my entire life crucifying myself and fantasize on being crucified by others, I guess you couid say I'm into male crucifixion. Although, I do believe good crucifixion isn't gender spacific and I do enjoy some female crucifixion images/video too. However, I do realate and fuel my fantasies easier with male crucifixion.

Over the past few years I've been creating my own personal video / movie / story of me being crucified and have posted a few still image videos of female crucifixion that I created:

Church Picnic http://www.sendspace.com/file/nkf6u6 315 Downloads

Footprints in the Sand http://www.sendspace.com/file/gw52r8 758 Downloads

My Story http://www.sendspace.com/file/ujzx1n 196 Downloads

I am currently working on three more female crux videos.

If you would like to catch up on much of the male crux content on these forums click on my forum name and select 'all posts by this member.' As you get into that material, you will see other persons interested in male crux and you can click on their handles and do the same.

The sister forum of this one is http://www.cruxfoundation.com/forum/index.php

You will note that a very small portion of the vast membership of these forums post to them and very few of them post and respond to male crucifixion, but if you take a look at the number of views male crux content gets, you will be surprised at the amount of interest.

Welcome and good luck in your quest!

Always feel free to Pm me.

GR

There is interest in male crucifixion here though I suspect only from a few males, we've had discussions from our female contributers about how they dislike male crucifixion & how disinterested they are in the subject; though I wonder if they were in ancient Rome they wouldn't go along to watch the fun! It would seem that most interested in this would be gay men, & there are two sites that are specifically about male crucifixion (one on Yahoo) & seem to have the gay element. However not everyone here who likes it are gay, I am not & I know others who aren't either. I can only think the interest is a kind of empathy, or putting themselves in the role of victim. Though as well as that I find it a fascinating & heady subject for many reasons.

melissa said:
Hi,
This is a pic posted on the Foundation. We modified it and called it ct because that is what GR is known as over there.
Melissa
Well, this isn't my kink, but it is CT/GR's. I'm sure he'll be pleased. And I think he'll also be flattered that you think he looks that good. 8)

I'm pleased, flattered and thankful! It is fun to see something close to my fantasy. I don't mind not being as chunky as this dude and having a woody doesn't play a part in my fantasy, but who knows, if such a thing did happen, I might have one. I sure do when I'm thinking about it! GR/CT

...my first crucifixion impressions came down by looking in an old bible, seeing a perfect male body by Albrecht Dürer. A very beautiful strong young boy nailed senseless to a small cross, i identified me with him. I dreamed to be even exactly (half)naked hammered to this cross and shown to my virtual girl friends touching gently my legs. Later on I dreamed to be crucified in the middle or between my girlfriends. I developed my ideas so that after a time the different nailing and raising up scenes never came out of my memory, and so I´m here. It´s not the old bible i described above, but some pictures of a male crucifixion which can give an impulse to our fantasy: change the strong male body against a strong maiden and let her raise up![attachment=1:d30fstbn]100_0608-1.jpg[/attachment:d30fstbn][attachment=0:d30fstbn]100_0609-1.jpg[/attachment:d30fstbn]

Attachments

• 100_0608-1.jpg
    100_0608-1.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 2,753
  • 100_0609-1.jpg
    100_0609-1.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 2,718
Sadly I don't think much stuff of any sort is going on here now Myrelin, since they changed the website (why??) it's all been rather quiet as most logging on seem to be watching videos. A couple of years ago Cruxforums was a thriving center of conversation & ideas, now it seems pretty dead!

Back
Top Bottom