Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mel & friends.jpg
It's a truly lovely picture, it makes me want to write a poem or story about it...​
Like this one (for the girl on the left of the picture):

I should be shrieking,
yet with the shackles' grip
seizing my arms,
I feel so conquered, captive
that I only crave
to toss my head back
yield slave-kisses
to their sneering lips.

So sharply clinched,
my shoulders tight,
my ribs forced forwards,
tits proud prey,
I should be ashamed -
but no, my eager nipples spring
my soft flesh longs,
lifts, for their tiger teeth
to gnaw.

And in between my throbbing thighs
with each swing of my striding hips
my loin-rag teases.
I should be praying,
mercy on my maidenhood -
but all my warm and womb-wet woman flesh
cries "pierce me, pile-drive,
your pricks like iron nails,
impale me, ready for the rhino's horn!"

It alludes to that which is a greenish brown, steams, comes out of cows backwards and is not the Isle of Wight ferry.

In other words, stercus bovi erat.

Another Latin scholar! I think it translates as "This is bull s**t"

Reactions: Reb
Well f**k me backwards !! (what's that in Latin ??);)
I believe some comments are better not translated even if they could be, but I seem to recall that there was a Latin expression of astonishment that involved the insertion of a (freshly peeled) radish up one's arse, such as might have been done to a homosexualist.

I doubt that it was intended to be a pleasant experience.

Ouch,I think I'll pass!

Yes there has always been that divergence of interests, & you are both right - sorry. I just wish we had more of the discussions that we had three or four years ago here, that was my gripe & nothing to do with the organisers of this site, which is still a great idea.

The problem with male only sites are that they are the domain of gay men, which I am not. It is the actual subject of crucifixion that interests me, not particularly crucified women, which I actually don't like as I find it a bit misogynist I'm afraid. I know this started from Crucified women, but it did become a more general site discussing the subject of crucifixion itself a few years ago, this has changed recently, which I find a pity. Just needs people to get talking again like the good old days!

I myself am more interested in historical, actual crucifixion - for female crucifixion, I definitely prefer the "staged" events which are SM things.

Back
Top Bottom