Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are great, the first two are new to me and I really like them, do you know anything about this artist?

Another great pic, there is real suspension here, the tension that brings out beautiful lines and definition, and the wires add extra spice. Definitely one for a manip sometime.

And more member crux. This thread is going nicely.

here's a small selection from Dream Boys Bondage, who do some great male crux

View attachment 614158View attachment 614159View attachment 614160View attachment 614161View attachment 614162View attachment 614163

great pics. but where are the female onlookers?

Last edited:
When I was a young boy I was fascinated by crucifixes like this one. It was very hard for me to control the inevitable erection I would get. This picture reminds me of one that one of my Catholic friends had hanging in his room. We would take off our clothes, wrap ourselves in a strip of cloth and stand at the end of his bunk bed with our arms stretched out and imagine we were hanging on a cross. It was hard to hide our "state of arousal" under our loincloths.

View attachment 543128
-------
I used to pretend I was crucified against a chain-link fence. I'd get a stiffy before I had any idea what a stiffy was for. I especially liked the look of the two men crucified with Jesus, who often looked extremely masculine and whose suffering turned me on. I remember being surprised my friends got turned on by women's breasts, while I preferred shirtless men. Little did I know it meant I was gay, a word I didn't even know.
Reb

"females only have to say` yes'."

Not sure where to go with this. I suppose I should have said those who ‘pursue’ (males) and those who are pursued (females) with exceptions we all have probably experienced. In that context a woman crucified is much easier to pursue in the minds of those who have experienced some difficulty at it.

"Those who crux and those who get cruxed"

Here I am referring to anyone with all forum members, whether they post or not. Again I could be more precise by saying those who fantasize on something done to themselves or fantasizing on doing something to another person.

"Crucified woman makes them more accessible …â€Â

This relates back to the first point and to those who have difficulty with the pursuit. I am not of this genre so I am only surmising, as alluded to in my post. Still, it does make me wonder what deep-rooted motivation resides in the minds of those who want to crucify. That is probably as difficult for me to understand as it would be for many to understand why I would want to be crucified.

Perhaps if the discussion continues there will be some answers.

My premise for what I have posted here is basically to support the idea that male crux might be much more than a small minority of the membership, in fact, they might actually be a majority. Regardless, whether they are or not, it cannot accurately determined by looking only at the posted content.

The number of views per type of content presented might be more accurate. When I began posting male crux content I noted that the number of views in a given time frame was quite substantial. I haven’t kept tabs since.

Again, it is nice to know that both male and female crux content are welcome!

GR/CT
-------
As long as we treat each other with respect, females and males, straight and gay, it appears to me the Crux Forums work fine, all of us under a welcoming umbrella.

Nice contributions Crossdan and Materoso. It really is so good to see members post pics of themselves on the cross or in cruxlike poses. It's funny but it's usually the male members who do.
Hiding your face is absolutely fine, maybe next time Dan you will be free enough to post something without the loincloth?

Do you mind if I save your pics for possible future manips?

If you'd ever want to use mine, I would be honoured P)

Outstanding find! I love it. Finally some artists seem have the "courage" to depict the "most famous" crucifixion in its realistic, full horror without caring for religious sensibilities and wrongly understood "shame".

Tygorn, there have always been brave depictions of a naked Christ, going back centuries - some are incredibly powerful

11244656_1572275443020630_991505701_n.jpgHolly Walters-Smith Dali n.jpgHoly Ecstasy 4.jpg11376239_903963383002843_1670352780_n.jpg10005694_792540154189065_757191190_n.jpgKen Vrana12531169_851466224982704_1188277547_n.jpg12383122_460012154195364_1247208322_n.jpgQuirk3.jpg

While browsing the net to find passion play vids I found an hilarious one worth a look, not really for the play itself but for the incident that happened. None was injuried fortunately.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ma-violence-nova-hartz-religion-a8283931.html

More seriously, I found this other one I like very much. It's always so boring when the actors on the cross just wait for death to come without struggling. The Jesus one here really seems to have an hard work.

Last edited:
While browsing the net to find passion play vids I found an hilarious one worth a look, not really for the play itself but for the incident that happened. None was injuried fortunately.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ma-violence-nova-hartz-religion-a8283931.html

More seriously, I found this other one I like very much. It's always so boring when the actors on the cross just wait for death to come without struggling. The Jesus one here really seems to have an hard work.

He really goes for it. Skimpy loin cloth too.

I must thank Phlebas for his excellent work I currently use without explicir credit. Maybe I should mention this credit?

Every now and then is nice :D

Here are some I've had sitting around my hard disk

another-rebel+nutted+on+the+cross.jpg2+(1).jpgcock+whipped+off+on+cross+mod.jpgA FATEFUL SHORE. (mail out).jpgneedthewood2.jpgtumblr_noprq0vquI1uv8f88o1_1280.jpgarena2.jpgid8.jpgid7.jpgLamentation.jpg

Hey everyone, I am now scheduled to be fully crucified, and with a pre flogging beforehand in October of this year on the south coast of the U.K., I cannot wait. For my flogging at the post and onwards to my being crucified, this time, I am to be totally naked. Plenty of photos will be taken by the crucifiers. Excellent and I cannot wait.
MMMMMM sounds nice do you need anothor nude volunteer?

Back
Top Bottom