Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey everyone, I am now scheduled to be fully crucified, and with a pre flogging beforehand in October of this year on the south coast of the U.K., I cannot wait. For my flogging at the post and onwards to my being crucified, this time, I am to be totally naked. Plenty of photos will be taken by the crucifiers. Excellent and I cannot wait.
All the best of luck with that...and remember the numero Uno rule...SAFE CRUX !!

While browsing the net to find passion play vids I found an hilarious one worth a look, not really for the play itself but for the incident that happened. None was injuried fortunately.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ma-violence-nova-hartz-religion-a8283931.html

More seriously, I found this other one I like very much. It's always so boring when the actors on the cross just wait for death to come without struggling. The Jesus one here really seems to have an hard work.

1984 was a looong time ago. I can't help but wonder how many males in the audience, as well as the young men in the play, began to sport unwanted erections.

1984 was a looong time ago. I can't help but wonder how many males in the audience, as well as the young men in the play, began to sport unwanted erections.
Probably all three of them crucified did, as I have done many may times in the same.

Ave, fellow passion play friends,

here is something I found in the category of traditional passion plays setting the focus much on the suffering of the "thieves" crucified with Jesus. Its a series from Sicilia/Italy (seems to take place every year, but not all are online - maybe a good place to spend your next easter vacation ;-)) and what I did like especially here are not only the slender bodies, but the torture and mistreatment appllied to the "thieves" in the same way like to the Jesus figure, including getting brutally whipped, enhancing the psychological horror and desperation during the phase when the victims are being led to "Golgotha" even before the crucifixion starts, when they are being pulled through the streets bound to their wood.
Well, you could doubt the travesty costume of the actor playing the "Devil", but I think by pulling the victims at the hair or enhacing their pain in the prospect of the impending torture and execution is, all in all, well done - better then the completely "emotionless" thieves presented in many other plays. The boys playing the thieves look convincing with their light beard (assumed after a while in the dungeons) and their facial expression of fear felt due to the impending horror and a slow, cruel death.
The only downside is that the crucifixion itself is weaker with the footrests and ropes and covered by only a few pics.
The videos on YT are not really videos, but only photo collections, I did cut out some of the interesting stills I did like. So, check it out, if its your "taste" (its certainly mine).

best regards
Ty.
snapshot20180911.jpgsnapshot20180911200904.jpgsnapshot20180911200230.jpgsnapshot20180911200003.jpgsnapshot20180911195920.jpgsnapshot20180904174606.jpgsnapshot20180904173532.jpgsnapshot20180904173343.jpgsnapshot20180904172925.jpgsnapshot20180904172706.jpg

il tuo corpo è molto bello ma anche il mio corpo Crocifisso con le unghie nella carne nelle Filippine di fronte a una folla era molto bello
Please respect the rule, only english language on public threads!
"your body is very beautiful but also my body Crucifix with nails in the flesh in the Philippines in front of a crowd was very nice"

Next times you will receive warning points!

Aaah.., that's me the drawing on the right. (Plinio22, attachment 563459)
I vividly remember posing for my dearest friend Plinio as he made this piece of art. Seeing the date I realize it's so long ago already...
Thank you Phlebas, for posting this!
Hugs, Adrianus

Ave, fellow passion play friends,
What would the soldiers do if the thief lays down and refuses to continue walking?
here is something I found in the category of traditional passion plays setting the focus much on the suffering of the "thieves" crucified with Jesus. Its a series from Sicilia/Italy (seems to take place every year, but not all are online - maybe a good place to spend your next easter vacation ;-)) and what I did like especially here are not only the slender bodies, but the torture and mistreatment appllied to the "thieves" in the same way like to the Jesus figure, including getting brutally whipped, enhancing the psychological horror and desperation during the phase when the victims are being led to "Golgotha" even before the crucifixion starts, when they are being pulled through the streets bound to their wood.
Well, you could doubt the travesty costume of the actor playing the "Devil", but I think by pulling the victims at the hair or enhacing their pain in the prospect of the impending torture and execution is, all in all, well done - better then the completely "emotionless" thieves presented in many other plays. The boys playing the thieves look convincing with their light beard (assumed after a while in the dungeons) and their facial expression of fear felt due to the impending horror and a slow, cruel death.
The only downside is that the crucifixion itself is weaker with the footrests and ropes and covered by only a few pics.
The videos on YT are not really videos, but only photo collections, I did cut out some of the interesting stills I did like. So, check it out, if its your "taste" (its certainly mine).

best regards
Ty.
View attachment 624396View attachment 624397View attachment 624398View attachment 624399View attachment 624400View attachment 624401View attachment 624402View attachment 624403View attachment 624404View attachment 624405

Ave,

here is something else which may be of interest. Since I noticed that many of the users like Rufuss or Bruce Mann use photo manips to create the impression of themselves getting crucified with their bodies set up in an "authentic" crucifixion environment I found this clip interesting showing a similar method using greenscreen effects to enhance the crucifixion experience in a video clip. Well, the victim type is very much my taste, too (obviously) and I do not know anything about the backstory, but it seems more to take place in an "apocalyptic" scenario, in the short scene where you see the setup with a relative relative simple cross and a green background it seems there is not even lot of work required to crate such an atmospheric background. The crossbeam and the"nails" are affected by the greenscreen, too (but suffer from the fact that the victims arms do not reach the imagined nailing space, at least not in this short sequence).
For our purpose or preferred fantasy we may add something like Golgotha or the Via Appia or the Rome Colosseum...

https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagra...784_974975006017668_4749911380411285504_n.mp4

(checked with virustotal)

snapshot20180929115620.jpg

enjoy
best regards
Ty.

Ave,

here is something else which may be of interest. Since I noticed that many of the users like Rufuss or Bruce Mann use photo manips to create the impression of themselves getting crucified with their bodies set up in an "authentic" crucifixion environment I found this clip interesting showing a similar method using greenscreen effects to enhance the crucifixion experience in a video clip. Well, the victim type is very much my taste, too (obviously) and I do not know anything about the backstory, but it seems more to take place in an "apocalyptic" scenario, in the short scene where you see the setup with a relative relative simple cross and a green background it seems there is not even lot of work required to crate such an atmospheric background. The crossbeam and the"nails" are affected by the greenscreen, too (but suffer from the fact that the victims arms do not reach the imagined nailing space, at least not in this short sequence).
For our purpose or preferred fantasy we may add something like Golgotha or the Via Appia or the Rome Colosseum...

https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagra...784_974975006017668_4749911380411285504_n.mp4

View attachment 627598

enjoy
best regards
Ty.

Chicago in the background!

Ave,

View attachment 627598

enjoy
best regards
Ty.
Tyforn, I'm getting a "URL signature expired" message when I click on this link. Is there a more permanent link, or is this lost forever?

Here's a bunch from my 2004 archive

pencilzdtm_crucified.jpgvelazquez_11211.jpgABY0001_20.jpgExhausted--Slave.jpgSlave-Tiring.jpgChest-&-Genital-Flogging.jpgMADAHV Cru Sharp.jpgCru from BDF for M sharp[1]..jpgsuperstar3b.jpgChristCrucified5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom