Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very good idea.
Considering candidates with self-crux-experience here, we have already a complete passion actor staff together as it seems.

Rufuss could take the role of the Jesus character, he got the look, about the right age, and the skills.
Ulf Bernstein could take the role of the (younger) "good thief", already equipped with a classic accessoire, the headband, which I frequently noticed as a "sign" in different passion plays and in classic crux art as well.
James Queen could take the role of the (older) "bad thief", he already got passion play experience as far as I remember.

thief_with_headband1.jpg
thief_with_headband2.jpg
Only wondering how to bring all of you together.

Erections at the crucifixion, I think quite possible. There are reports that erections and ejaculations have occurred in men hanged on the gallows.
At the time of the witch hunts, the women were also accused of making witch-ova from the sperm of a hanged man and a mandrake.
If it works on the gallows, it could also happen on the cross in the panic- and stress situation.
Bernardus
Sorry for my Googletranslation.
Yes, it is possible by the asphyxiation. If asphyxiation is caused by the crucifixion, it's possible indeed.

Reactions: Reb
Hypothetical question and totally not gonna happen but i want to see want people say....

If you were actually sentenced to be executed and there was a legitimate option for you to have it done naked would you say yes?

Your going to be executed eiether way its going to happen anyway and im sure the pain and fear will remove all enjoyment in real life but if it was going to happen why not go for it, you might at the very least experience a tiny reality of your fantasy.......

Me personally i would say yes who knows you might blow your load ;)

Hypothetical question and totally not gonna happen but i want to see want people say....

If you were actually sentenced to be executed and there was a legitimate option for you to have it done naked would you say yes?

Your going to be executed eiether way its going to happen anyway and im sure the pain and fear will remove all enjoyment in real life but if it was going to happen why not go for it, you might at the very least experience a tiny reality of your fantasy.......

Me personally i would say yes who knows you might blow your load ;)
yes, I would deffo opt to be fully crucified naked. most certainly go out within the harshest of death penalties in style. Have that loincloth or speedos ripped down and crucified stark buck naked for all to hopefully enjoy my writhing, screaming and long suffering until my last gasp.

Attachments

• Before Pilate.jpg
    Before Pilate.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 592
  • 530097_374834045895449_1555875516_n.jpg
    530097_374834045895449_1555875516_n.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 580
  • downloadfile-1_jpeg.jpg
    downloadfile-1_jpeg.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 545
  • crucified in speedos.jpg
    crucified in speedos.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 622
I remember watching the HBO "Rome" series several years ago and Julius Caesar had the main character crucify several witnesses to a theft and he suggested the character to use his "torture regiment" for the task. I wonder if there was any accuracy to that scene. BTW, horrible crux scene. Fully clothed guys with no floggings or carrying of crossbeams. If they were a torture regiment, they failed miserably.
Ya and after crucifying them and getting the information he needed the crucified were taken down. Such a dissapointment

Just found something a bit different, although it is not new, so apologies if it has been posted before. There is this Jesus movie filmed in virtual reality style, with 360 degree view etc. The website sold the video you can download in your phone or pad (maybe not on computer?). You can even buy it with the VR glasses.

https://jesusvr.net/

Tbh, the movie is a bit lame, it is typical bible-study film, with each scene being quite short and jump around from scene to scene. It is still interesting experience though, for example you saw the scourging scene where he was tied up in prison, and you swipe your phone and you saw the crowd watching. Same with the crucifixion scene. I imagine with the VR glasses it will be more realistic. Below is youtube trailer although you can find longer trailer in the official site.

And a question:

I think I saw once more of this set. I only have this pic. Does one of you have more?

Thank You
Best Regards!
-----
David,

You are right. I took this photo along with others, oh maybe 20 years ago. I'd built a couple of crosses and erected them on some land I owned. I met this studly specimen through Crucim, and he visited from New York. I had his permission to share the stills from a video I'd made. He pulled down a vine from a tree and fashioned a crown of thorns.

These photos and the video were stored on my old computer, which was destroyed last summer in a house fire. So was the camera.

This handsome, athletic, well-endowed man got completely naked. He kept an erection the whole time I was flogging him, spread-eagle between 2 trees, very, very hard, front and back as requested; and he kept hard as a rock throughout his long agonizing ordeal on the cross. He insisted I tie immobilize him. He watched me while I got naked and climbed up on the other cross and suffered along side him. He couldn't move, but I couldn't help dancing.

My eyes burned from the sweat and the lust. I was erect too. It was an extremely hot day, over 100 degrees. We were covered in sweat. I remember looking down and seeing sweat dripping off my stiffly jutting dick.

By the time I came down from the cross, my knees were weak. I parked my naked butt on the ground. Then, rising, I unbound hie wrists and ankles and pulled his naked, wet, hard body against mine and supported him as a slid down my body.

We drank Glenlivet whisky after our ordeal, not the best way to hydrate ourselves. Maybe smoked some funny cigarettes. A memorable afternoon. Thank you for finding this photo and sharing it. You've made an incredible afternoon come alive again.

That fall I gave a crucifixion demonstration at Delta, a leather run in upstate New York, and this beautiful man was my victim. I won't say his name, but our audience were very turned on, as was I. I myself was crucified at Delta a couple of different years. I loved the guys watching me, some whacking their meat. Some just staring.

Reb

-----
David,

You are right. I took this photo along with others, oh maybe 20 years ago. I'd built a couple of crosses and erected them on some land I owned. I met this studly specimen through Crucim, and he visited from New York. I had his permission to share the stills from a video I'd made. He pulled down a vine from a tree and fashioned a crown of thorns.

These photos and the video were stored on my old computer, which was destroyed last summer in a house fire. So was the camera.

This handsome, athletic, well-endowed man got completely naked. He kept an erection the whole time I was flogging him, spread-eagle between 2 trees, very, very hard, front and back as requested; and he kept hard as a rock throughout his long agonizing ordeal on the cross. He insisted I tie immobilize him. He watched me while I got naked and climbed up on the other cross and suffered along side him. He couldn't move, but I couldn't help dancing.

My eyes burned from the sweat and the lust. I was erect too. It was an extremely hot day, over 100 degrees. We were covered in sweat. I remember looking down and seeing sweat dripping off my stiffly jutting dick.

By the time I came down from the cross, my knees were weak. I parked my naked butt on the ground. Then, rising, I unbound hie wrists and ankles and pulled his naked, wet, hard body against mine and supported him as a slid down my body.

We drank Glenlivet whisky after our ordeal, not the best way to hydrate ourselves. Maybe smoked some funny cigarettes. A memorable afternoon. Thank you for finding this photo and sharing it. You've made an incredible afternoon come alive again.

That fall I gave a crucifixion demonstration at Delta, a leather run in upstate New York, and this beautiful man was my victim. I won't say his name, but our audience were very turned on, as was I. I myself was crucified at Delta a couple of different years. I loved the guys watching me, some whacking their meat. Some just staring.

By rhe way, all of this is true.

Reb

Hi Everyone:
This video came up on my recommended list on YouTube.
Watch the first two minutes.

Interesting, quite good for mainstream TV.

A selection of finds from me

ros22011.pngwrapped_and_crucified_by_el_barbudo_stock_dcvroo3-fullview.jpgChpt01_etras1.jpgDream_Boy_Bondage_crucified_02.jpg7531e4ad0957d785de8d294053335883.14.jpgmain01b.jpgMagda55.jpg03.jpgChrist-was-crucified-naked---the-other-crucifixion---fine-art-male-nudes-by-Troy-Schooneman.jpggeorgiev1409.jpg

Very good idea.
Considering candidates with self-crux-experience here, we have already a complete passion actor staff together as it seems.

Rufuss could take the role of the Jesus character, he got the look, about the right age, and the skills.
Ulf Bernstein could take the role of the (younger) "good thief", already equipped with a classic accessoire, the headband, which I frequently noticed as a "sign" in different passion plays and in classic crux art as well.
James Queen could take the role of the (older) "bad thief", he already got passion play experience as far as I remember.

View attachment 662541
View attachment 662542
Only wondering how to bring all of you together.
When do we start?

Back
Top Bottom