Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
-----
David,

You are right. I took this photo along with others, oh maybe 20 years ago. I'd built a couple of crosses and erected them on some land I owned. I met this studly specimen through Crucim, and he visited from New York. I had his permission to share the stills from a video I'd made. He pulled down a vine from a tree and fashioned a crown of thorns.

These photos and the video were stored on my old computer, which was destroyed last summer in a house fire. So was the camera.

This handsome, athletic, well-endowed man got completely naked. He kept an erection the whole time I was flogging him, spread-eagle between 2 trees, very, very hard, front and back as requested; and he kept hard as a rock throughout his long agonizing ordeal on the cross. He insisted I tie immobilize him. He watched me while I got naked and climbed up on the other cross and suffered along side him. He couldn't move, but I couldn't help dancing.

My eyes burned from the sweat and the lust. I was erect too. It was an extremely hot day, over 100 degrees. We were covered in sweat. I remember looking down and seeing sweat dripping off my stiffly jutting dick.

By the time I came down from the cross, my knees were weak. I parked my naked butt on the ground. Then, rising, I unbound hie wrists and ankles and pulled his naked, wet, hard body against mine and supported him as a slid down my body.

We drank Glenlivet whisky after our ordeal, not the best way to hydrate ourselves. Maybe smoked some funny cigarettes. A memorable afternoon. Thank you for finding this photo and sharing it. You've made an incredible afternoon come alive again.

That fall I gave a crucifixion demonstration at Delta, a leather run in upstate New York, and this beautiful man was my victim. I won't say his name, but our audience were very turned on, as was I. I myself was crucified at Delta a couple of different years. I loved the guys watching me, some whacking their meat. Some just staring. And stepping forward to molest me.

Reb

I always envy your imperially trim physique. I'm not fat; I'm fluffy.

I don't do passion plays, just crucify men who need the experience. Along the way, I manage to get in my own rides on the cross. Repeat visitors to my house are always welcome as is any man who urgently needs to experience the cross. I don't recall ever crucifying a man who didn't want to be naked.
Even guys who don't want sex play of any kind always, in my expensive, want to be naked.
I did have a man crucify me, who insisted I fashion a loincloth for myself to his exacting specifications, which I did to please him rather than myself.

Once I was hanging from the cross, he took my single-tail whip and literally beat the loincloth off me, exposing my fiercely raging erection to himself and to the ever-vigilant movie camera that recorded the scene for posterity.

My old granny used to say, "To each his own, said the old lady as she kissed the cow." I don't pretend to understand why a man chooses to be crucified wearing a speedo or a loincloth, but to each his own, and more power to him.

So James, can we expect to see full-frontal naked pictures of you any time soon? Hope beats eternal, I'm sure not in my heart alone. Curious voyeurs always want to look, to savor, to fantasize.

Best,

Reb

I always envy your imperially trim physique. I'm not fat; I'm fluffy.

I don't do passion plays, just crucify men who need the experience. Along the way, I manage to get in my own rides on the cross. Repeat visitors to my house are always welcome as is any man who urgently needs to experience the cross. I don't recall ever crucifying a man who didn't want to be naked.
Even guys who don't want sex play of any kind always, in my expensive, want to be naked.
I did have a man crucify me, who insisted I fashion a loincloth for myself to his exacting specifications, which I did to please him rather than myself.

Once I was hanging from the cross, he took my single-tail whip and literally beat the loincloth off me, exposing my fiercely raging erection to himself and to the ever-vigilant movie camera that recorded the scene for posterity.

My old granny used to say, "To each his own, said the old lady as she kissed the cow." I don't pretend to understand why a man chooses to be crucified wearing a speedo or a loincloth, but to each his own, and more power to him.

So James, can we expect to see full-frontal naked pictures of you any time soon? Hope beats eternal, I'm sure not in my heart alone. Curious voyeurs always want to look, to savor, to fantasize.

Best,

Reb
Wow, many thanks for that detailed outlook Reb, and, in short, yes, I shall be getting crucified fully stark naked, but my dear fellow, you will need to wait until Early August sadly, maybe July, for the persons who will be crucifying me [Loincloth initially, but as I am being hoisted up on the crossbeam, they have already informed me, that my loincloth will be getting ripped away to reveal all]. Sorry that you have to wait for 5 to months to see it, which will also be filmed and stills taken along the way, but not a great deal I can do about the wait. At least it will be happening, and hopefully will be a darn good crucifixion of myself. The theme will be of the traditional style, so don't worry, no speedos in any case lol.
Kindest again and thanks
James

"Crucify Me, Crucify Me, Crucify Me, nail my body to the crossbeam and let me suffer that others may enjoy watching my writhing, squirming and screaming up on the cross fully crucified, naked. Humiliate me and taunt me as you so wish, I give my body up to be crucified that others may watch my suffering"... That's my final line after I get whipped at the whipping post, for the forthcoming outdoor crucifixion of me in July or August.

Just me practising this morning some crucifixion poitions for my forthcoming crucifixion full on ordeal in july or august.

Attachments

• IMG_20180107_120341.jpg
    IMG_20180107_120341.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_20180107_120001.jpg
    IMG_20180107_120001.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_20180107_120146.jpg
    IMG_20180107_120146.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 395
Wow, many thanks for that detailed outlook Reb, and, in short, yes, I shall be getting crucified fully stark naked, but my dear fellow, you will need to wait until Early August sadly, maybe July, for the persons who will be crucifying me [Loincloth initially, but as I am being hoisted up on the crossbeam, they have already informed me, that my loincloth will be getting ripped away to reveal all]. Sorry that you have to wait for 5 to months to see it, which will also be filmed and stills taken along the way, but not a great deal I can do about the wait. At least it will be happening, and hopefully will be a darn good crucifixion of myself. The theme will be of the traditional style, so don't worry, no speedos in any case lol.
Kindest again and thanks
James
------
James,
Like anything great, I know it will be well worth the wait. Like waiting for Santa Clais when I was a kid. If things fall through, let me know. I'd crucify you in a heartbeat! How do you manage to retain your trim physique?! I'm sure I'm not the only man on Crux Forums who envies you.
With every good wish,
Rrb

huge thankx for that Rrb, very kind. I am lucky enough thankfully to be able to keep nice and trim, but I do have to put in some effort maintaining fitness levels prior to my annual crucifixions, using shoulder/neck exercises whereby I use a friends hoist with the wrist collars and neck collar attached to me. he hoists me upwards until fully stretched, just tip toed off the floor and retain that for 20 mins daily... it really helps for when I am getting crucified out there for long periods in dramas out in the cold etc, and of course longer private events too. the photos show me carrying out this procedure prior to one of my passion play performances are attached, for they may not have been apparent before when I posted them.
I have had, thankfully, many similar comments from the public who feel I look the part as a thief in these dramas, and private crucifixions of me too where groups of men and women adore simply flogging me and thereafter crucifying me. they even walk up to me following performances telling me what a lovely job so realistic I do screaming out and buckling up from the death penalty pain, along with comments of my fit body, which is always a lovely touch lol.
I like most of all when carrying the crossbeam between the crowds and all of them touching my body, pushing me sideways and forwards etc, the crowd interaction is superb.
I shall remember your off dear fellow to take on crucifying my body, now that is simply yet another offer, and if ever you are serious, perhaps I could arrange to get on out your way, where I would happily permit you to sentence me, strip me, flog and thereafter fully crucify me, no problems whatsoever with that at all. Do you have a TAU cross and any assistants to help you out, although being 9.5 stone in weight and 5' 10" tall, you may well be able to fully crucify me yourself without assistance. Thank you so much for the offer and that is one which again I never like turning down being crucified.
Just a question, are you ever able to get on over to the UK, for that may speed things up of being able to crucify me.
kindest as always
James

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds absolutely awesome, and I look forwar
-----
David,

You are right. I took this photo along with others, oh maybe 20 years ago. I'd built a couple of crosses and erected them on some land I owned. I met this studly specimen through Crucim, and he visited from New York. I had his permission to share the stills from a video I'd made. He pulled down a vine from a tree and fashioned a crown of thorns.

These photos and the video were stored on my old computer, which was destroyed last summer in a house fire. So was the camera.

This handsome, athletic, well-endowed man got completely naked. He kept an erection the whole time I was flogging him, spread-eagle between 2 trees, very, very hard, front and back as requested; and he kept hard as a rock throughout his long agonizing ordeal on the cross. He insisted I tie immobilize him. He watched me while I got naked and climbed up on the other cross and suffered along side him. He couldn't move, but I couldn't help dancing.

My eyes burned from the sweat and the lust. I was erect too. It was an extremely hot day, over 100 degrees. We were covered in sweat. I remember looking down and seeing sweat dripping off my stiffly jutting dick.

By the time I came down from the cross, my knees were weak. I parked my naked butt on the ground. Then, rising, I unbound hie wrists and ankles and pulled his naked, wet, hard body against mine and supported him as a slid down my body.

We drank Glenlivet whisky after our ordeal, not the best way to hydrate ourselves. Maybe smoked some funny cigarettes. A memorable afternoon. Thank you for finding this photo and sharing it. You've made an incredible afternoon come alive again.

That fall I gave a crucifixion demonstration at Delta, a leather run in upstate New York, and this beautiful man was my victim. I won't say his name, but our audience were very turned on, as was I. I myself was crucified at Delta a couple of different years. I loved the guys watching me, some whacking their meat. Some just staring.

Reb

That sounds absolutely awesome, and I look forward to a similar experience chez toi this coming June!

Reactions: Reb
That sounds absolutely awesome, and I look forwar
-----
David,

That fall I gave a crucifixion demonstration at Delta, a leather run in upstate New York, and this beautiful man was my victim. I won't say his name, but our audience were very turned on, as was I. I myself was crucified at Delta a couple of different years. I loved the guys watching me, some whacking their meat. Some just staring.

Reb

That sounds absolutely awesome, and I look forward to a similar experience chez toi this coming

huge thankx for that Rrb, very kind. I am lucky enough thankfully to be able to keep nice and trim, but I do have to put in some effort maintaining fitness levels prior to my annual crucifixions, using shoulder/neck exercises whereby I use a friends hoist with the wrist collars and neck collar attached to me. he hoists me upwards until fully stretched, just tip toed off the floor and retain that for 20 mins daily... it really helps for when I am getting crucified out there for long periods in dramas out in the cold etc, and of course longer private events too. the photos show me carrying out this procedure prior to one of my passion play performances are attached, for they may not have been apparent before when I posted them.
I have had, thankfully, many similar comments from the public who feel I look the part as a thief in these dramas, and private crucifixions of me too where groups of men and women adore simply flogging me and thereafter crucifying me. they even walk up to me following performances telling me what a lovely job so realistic I do screaming out and buckling up from the death penalty pain, along with comments of my fit body, which is always a lovely touch lol.
I like most of all when carrying the crossbeam between the crowds and all of them touching my body, pushing me sideways and forwards etc, the crowd interaction is superb.
I shall remember your off dear fellow to take on crucifying my body, now that is simply yet another offer, and if ever you are serious, perhaps I could arrange to get on out your way, where I would happily permit you to sentence me, strip me, flog and thereafter fully crucify me, no problems whatsoever with that at all. Do you have a TAU cross and any assistants to help you out, although being 9.5 stone in weight and 5' 10" tall, you may well be able to fully crucify me yourself without assistance. Thank you so much for the offer and that is one which again I never like turning down being crucified.
Just a question, are you ever able to get on over to the UK, for that may speed things up of being able to crucify me.
kindest as always
James

-------
James,
The croses I've built have the patibul
kindest as always
James

------

James,
The cross I've built has the patibulum already attached to the stipes; but if carrying the patibulum is your favorite part of crucifixion, the carpentry required to alter it would be simple, something I can manage easily.

In addition to a scourging prior to carrying your cross, what forms of abuse would you welcome or tolerate? And once on the cross, again, what if any forms of torment would you welcome or tolerate?

As to a trip to the UK, I wouldn't rule it out entirely. I've been to your beautiful country twice. There's a chance I might visit the Netherlands. I have a dear friend there.

I apologize for assuming you're in the US. What a silly git am I!

With every good wish,

Reb

-------
James,
The croses I've built have the patibul

------

James,
The cross I've built has the patibulum already attached to the stipes; but if carrying the patibulum is your favorite part of crucifixion, the carpentry required to alter it would be simple, something I can manage easily.

In addition to a scourging prior to carrying your cross, what forms of abuse would you welcome or tolerate? And once on the cross, again, what if any forms of torment would you welcome or tolerate?

As to a trip to the UK, I wouldn't rule it out entirely. I've been to your beautiful country twice. There's a chance I might visit the Netherlands. I have a dear friend there.

I apologize for assuming you're in the US. What a silly git am I!

With every good wish,

Reb
Reb
In the forms of pre crucifixion abuse I would tolerate, well now your really asking... let me think... Besides rubbing up my body in oil, fondling my body entirely, doing anything really to totally humiliate me, all would be excellent.

once fully crucified, I am always open to any form of complete torment whatsoever, I really am very open to anything at all.... afterall, a naked crucified body writhing and thrusting about for all to enjoy, is asking for top end torment.

I ask dear fellow, what have you in mind for my crucified body of torment. Do remember, I am very open to all.

James

Hypothetical question and totally not gonna happen but i want to see want people say....

If you were actually sentenced to be executed and there was a legitimate option for you to have it done naked would you say yes?

Your going to be executed eiether way its going to happen anyway and im sure the pain and fear will remove all enjoyment in real life but if it was going to happen why not go for it, you might at the very least experience a tiny reality of your fantasy.......

Me personally i would say yes who knows you might blow your load ;)

Sure would love to be executed nude! Love to show off my smooth nude body what better way to get other naked & fully erect crux or otherwise!
If anybody in UK needs a model happy to perform!

Reb
In the forms of pre crucifixion abuse I would tolerate, well now your really asking... let me think... Besides rubbing up my body in oil, fondling my body entirely, doing anything really to totally humiliate me, all would be excellent.

once fully crucified, I am always open to any form of complete torment whatsoever, I really am very open to anything at all.... afterall, a naked crucified body writhing and thrusting about for all to enjoy, is asking for top end torment.

I ask dear fellow, what have you in mind for my crucified body of torment. Do remember, I am very open to all.

James
Love to join you naked in your torment James impaled on a sedile nude & oiled for all to see! Would love to pose it for somebody!

Back
Top Bottom