Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unfortunately, it's not yet crucifixion. But hanging by hands is also fun. Can't wait for next step, to be finally crucified.
yes, I often do the same inbetween being crucified outdoors. it's good to help strengthen your arms for when you are hoisted up on the crossbeam alone without feet support. good luck with your forthcoming crucifixion. I wish I could share it with you. James

Attachments

• 1-3.jpg
    1-3.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 397
  • 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 345
  • 11-1.jpg
    11-1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 14-2.jpg
    14-2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 455
....... but the subject got so angry ...
You have to get over it, that was like 2 years ago. I know what was behind every pic and I just felt uncomfortable after seeing that face being put there in such mundane way, i'm sorry. I know, it's the internet and there is nothing I can do.
Sexy feet
Couldn't find the 3rd one
[url=https://i.imgur.com/SEFlT3u.jpg][/URL][url=https://i.imgur.com/kxFCFEs.jpg][/URL][url=https://i.imgur.com/J3ufDSt.jpg][/URL]

Ulf, damn, how hot you look hanging on that cross! It would be amazing to see it in person, or to be crucified in front of you!

Reactions: Reb
You have to get over it, that was like 2 years ago. I know what was behind every pic and I just felt uncomfortable after seeing that face being put there in such mundane way, i'm sorry. I know, it's the internet and there is nothing I can do.

Couldn't find the 3rd one

That is one of the classic loincloths, great series.

Some from my 2005 archive

scrt0120-12.jpgcrucifix032.jpgcrucifix009.jpgcrucifix006.jpgcrucifix008.jpgcrucifix005.jpgcrucifix004.jpgcrucifix003.jpgpp04_ml_0414.jpg

If none of this works for you, I'll be glad to undergo human testing on the verb frott. I agree to be frotted and frotted until we can come up with a suitable meaning.

Won't you please, please frott me--frott me--frott me.

Frott me in the morning;
Frott me in the evening;
Frott me at supper time;
Be my little/big fat frotter
And frott me all the time.

How important can it be
That I've tasted other frotts?! or
That I've frotted other lips?!

A dritter, a drotter,
A ten o'clock frotter.
------
I volunteer to be frotted, whatever it means. But only if you tie me up and rip my clothes off. Publicly would add a certain je ne sais quoi, especially if I'm naked. Can I be frotted and crucified at the same time? Does it tickle?

Frotted, I am told, is like garroted only to your penis. It usually happens when a young Catholic boy thinks he can keep from committing a mortal sin by preventing so much as a drop or cum from shooting out when he underestimated how close he was. Mortal sin requires confession. Venial sin doesn't. What about half a drop?
Yes it is worth even mutilating one's penis to avoid--which?--displeasing God or having to face Halitosis Harley's breath, gas, and terrifying stomach rumblings through the grate.

So anyway. Edge me; frot me. Squeeze my dick so hard yoi Keep every drop of my life juice inside awaiting a reason to explode. Like how many times a day! Be my number 1 frotter. I'll be trying to shoot the biggest loads of my life as fast as I can and you will be preventing so much as a drop of cum from escaping. What could go wrong?!

Two firm handles on a wooden wall for hanging without footrest give a beneficent crucifix idea (crucifixoide).

Nice sequence, Patrizio.

Over at M_C_R there have been a few Mal pics posted. Mal did very interesting and sometimes quite involved male crux silhouettes, and I was inspired to have a go myself, but with female tormentor. I think I might try some more in this style.

Mal
Silhouette-BW113.jpgSilhouette-BW71.jpgSilhouette-BW70.jpgmal1102.jpgSilhouette-BW74.jpgmal1101.jpg

Phlebas
ph341.jpg

Back
Top Bottom