Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Has anyone read this?
nice story but it's hard to cum in such agonising pain. During bdsm session it's possible even without help from other person ( I can tell it from my own experience). Pain is acceptable but during real execution sorry it's hard to believe.

nice story but it's hard to cum in such agonising pain. During bdsm session it's possible even without help from other person ( I can tell it from my own experience). Pain is acceptable but during real execution sorry it's hard to believe.

i remember that from years ago, are some bits missing or does the memory cheat?

Great creations Crassus. I love the crucifixions but especially that one of the whipping post. I brings to mind another series; the prisoner led to the post and stripped of clothing.

Attachments

• Crucifixion whipping 27.jpg
    Crucifixion whipping 27.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 609
  • Crucifixion whipping 20.jpg
    Crucifixion whipping 20.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 640
being naked, eagle spread during whipping, when you are touched and stroked with a whip is an even better experience Then beeing brutally flogging. it's full of erotism. I love it

They change name of their profile
but I can't find there these military crucifixion videos.

Thanks. I found at least one crux video.

Ugh... again with the undies all the time.

Great creations Crassus. I love the crucifixions but especially that one of the whipping post. I brings to mind another series; the prisoner led to the post and stripped of clothing.
Stripped for the flogging but the partial nudity of his sentencing. I love the idea of the kingly robe for his trial and crown for the death march. The rebel will go naturally naked to his cross. To walk humiliated and all so much alone, the crowd jeering.

Attachments

• Coronation Scourged 1.JPG
    Coronation Scourged 1.JPG
    427.8 KB · Views: 494
  • Coronation Scourged 3.jpg
    Coronation Scourged 3.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 483
  • Coronation Mocked 2.jpg
    Coronation Mocked 2.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 473
  • crucifixion whipping 34.jpg
    crucifixion whipping 34.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 568
Stripped for the flogging but the partial nudity of his sentencing. I love the idea of the kingly robe for his trial and crown for the death march. The rebel will go naturally naked to his cross. To walk humiliated and all so much alone, the crowd jeering.
Crucifixion 30. The death march as public entertainment. An extra dimension is provided to the cruelty here, the placard detailing his crimes covers the genitalia, but as can be seen by the knees, he often stumbles and falls from the weight of the patibulum. It is amusing to watch him struggle, maneuvering his body in attempt to swing the placard in front of his cock. Him and his kind are so modest about full nudity. Of course his back side completely bare; he needs to be moved forward by the scourge whip. People line the streets, point and laugh, throw rotten fruit.
Crucifixion 31. Destination reached, STRIP!, the placard is removed, our prisoner is completely naked as a crowd gathers. A guard points and laughs at the prisoner. "A well sculpted prize on you, I am sure one of our well paying patrons will want that as a souvenir."
Crucifixion 32. Ashamed he is, he hides the genitalia with his hands. A guard whips him. "Hands up, the citizens want a good look at you, those in the front row have paid to see this. Of course once up on the wood, there will be no problem, the highest bidder gets to cut these off, take as a prize. But not to worry, you'll not bleed to death, we'll torch the wound shut. Your time on the cross needs to be slow and agonizing. Oh and what fine clothes you once had, but you have lost these along with your esteemed standing. How totally naked you are."

This is my interpretation, more on the crucifixion to come. How do others envision this?

Attachments

• Crucifixion whipping 30.jpg
    Crucifixion whipping 30.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 607
  • Crucifixion whipping 31.jpg
    Crucifixion whipping 31.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 635
  • crucifixion whipping 32.jpg
    crucifixion whipping 32.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 718
Crucifixion 30. The death march as public entertainment. An extra dimension is provided to the cruelty here, the placard detailing his crimes covers the genitalia, but as can be seen by the knees, he often stumbles and falls from the weight of the patibulum. It is amusing to watch him struggle, maneuvering his body in attempt to swing the placard in front of his cock. Him and his kind are so modest about full nudity. Of course his back side completely bare; he needs to be moved forward by the scourge whip. People line the streets, point and laugh, throw rotten fruit.
Crucifixion 31. Destination reached, STRIP!, the placard is removed, our prisoner is completely naked as a crowd gathers. A guard points and laughs at the prisoner. "A well sculpted prize on you, I am sure one of our well paying patrons will want that as a souvenir."
Crucifixion 32. Ashamed he is, he hides the genitalia with his hands. A guard whips him. "Hands up, the citizens want a good look at you, those in the front row have paid to see this. Of course once up on the wood, there will be no problem, the highest bidder gets to cut these off, take as a prize. But not to worry, you'll not bleed to death, we'll torch the wound shut. Your time on the cross needs to be slow and agonizing. Oh and what fine clothes you once had, but you have lost these along with your esteemed standing. How totally naked you are."

This is my interpretation, more on the crucifixion to come. How do others envision this?
The crucifixion begins.

Crucifixion guards. Down he goes on the wood. The sadistic guards gather round, contemplate their next move. The spikes must be carefully placed, arteries and veins avoided to prevent the prisoner from bleeding to death too quickly. One guard asks "Shall I nail his cock and balls?". The centurion speaks. "No, he has to maneuver on the wood and I have a paying spectator who wants to play with him."
Crucifixion M7. WHAMMMMMMM, in goes the first spike. Minimal bleeding so far, looks like the executioner hit the bulls eye.
Crucifixion Desert 13. ARGHHHHHHHHHH. Pain as he's never even dreamed about, his focus is no longer on the shame of public nudity, just the agony of the spikes. So forlorn his face is. The executioner looks down, subtly rubs his cock; there is something so wonderful about this intimate moment, the first spike on the wrist. This once arrogant man so pleading and helpless. "Put on a good show for our audience, many have payed to watch you suffer and die, slowly."
Crucifixion Desert 7. The executioner lifts the prisoner's head, gives him a preview. "Not to worry, you will not die alone, soon you shall join them."

To be continued.....

Attachments

• Crucifixion Guards.jpg
    Crucifixion Guards.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 663
  • Crucifixion M 7.JPG
    Crucifixion M 7.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 579
  • crucifixion desert 13.jpg
    crucifixion desert 13.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 493
  • crucifixion desert 7.jpg
    crucifixion desert 7.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 643
I can find Shirwin's work at http://worldofsherwin.blogspot.com.
Where is Mahoney's work hosted?

Hi QD,

I don't know of any one place that hosts Mahoney's work, other than an album at the Male_Crux_Research Yahoo group which contains about 50 pics. They can be found here and there around the internet, here are some more of mine

Mahoney 50.jpgMahoney 52.jpgmahoneyag1.jpgmahoneyag4.jpgmahoneyag5.jpgmahoneyag6.jpgmahoneyag7.jpgmahoneyag8.jpgmahoneyag9.jpgmahoneyag10.jpg

The crucifixion begins.

Crucifixion guards. Down he goes on the wood. The sadistic guards gather round, contemplate their next move. The spikes must be carefully placed, arteries and veins avoided to prevent the prisoner from bleeding to death too quickly. One guard asks "Shall I nail his cock and balls?". The centurion speaks. "No, he has to maneuver on the wood and I have a paying spectator who wants to play with him."
Crucifixion M7. WHAMMMMMMM, in goes the first spike. Minimal bleeding so far, looks like the executioner hit the bulls eye.
Crucifixion Desert 13. ARGHHHHHHHHHH. Pain as he's never even dreamed about, his focus is no longer on the shame of public nudity, just the agony of the spikes. So forlorn his face is. The executioner looks down, subtly rubs his cock; there is something so wonderful about this intimate moment, the first spike on the wrist. This once arrogant man so pleading and helpless. "Put on a good show for our audience, many have payed to watch you suffer and die, slowly."
Crucifixion Desert 7. The executioner lifts the prisoner's head, gives him a preview. "Not to worry, you will not die alone, soon you shall join them."

To be continued.....
Crucifixion Whipping 35-2. "Up you go now, nice and slow, starting to feel those nails tear in? The crowd wants a full view of you, especially the paying spectators up front." The prisoner averts his gaze, avoids eye contact but is well aware of his nakedness and shame, let alone great increase in pain.
Crucifixion whipping 35. He espies those around him now, they too are completely naked. The executioner laughs. "So sorry prisoner, orders of the prefect. No loin cloths by his edict, despite the dictates of whatever belief. He wants more to attend the executions, go for your finely sculpted cocks. Such a beautiful display here, the crowd is aroused beyond belief, the rich patrons raising their torture branches already. Bets are already made on who lasts the longest. I am depending on you boy, I wagered on you."
Crucifixion whipping 37. "Looks like I've nailed you perfectly for your death ballet. Knees bent out, you will never be able to lock up and stand straight on the wood. It is a matter of moving up on the wood to gasp for air, the pain relieved a bit on the wrists, but oh so more painful now on the ankles which support you. Your exit from life shall be long and slow."
Crucifixion whipping 38. "They all look up at you, some in sympathetic mourning, others in sadistic lust, best that you not know, just that you are naked and exposed." The executioner motions the crowd. "Please all weeping women leave, your allotted time of sympathy is over. Now it is a matter of us guys and the patiently waiting paying patrons."
Crucifixion whipping 25. "All right guys, get those spears up, let's go at him. Any bidders on the final cut? Than well sculptured appendage is truly a fine souvenir, perhaps to be stuffed and embalmed as an ornament?"

Attachments

• Crucifixion whipping 35-2.jpg
    Crucifixion whipping 35-2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 669
  • Crucifixion whipping 35.jpg
    Crucifixion whipping 35.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 665
  • Crucifixion whipping 37.jpg
    Crucifixion whipping 37.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 668
  • Crucifixion whipping 38 Looking down.jpg
    Crucifixion whipping 38 Looking down.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 652
  • Crucifixion whipping 25.jpg
    Crucifixion whipping 25.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 655
Thank you for all of your likes on this crucifixion series. I decided to put this together and add a bit to the narrative and dialogue, make more of a story out of it. And please be reminded that this is not the Christ story, just the execution of an ordinary criminal or rebel in the manner prescribed by a local prefect.

Attachments

• Crucifixion whipped and crucified.pdf
    992.2 KB · Views: 211
Jack - thank you for reminding us all the great works of PhilX - master of showing realism and emotions!. So many new pictures was created by us on the basis of his works ...

Back
Top Bottom