Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
You can almost taste the misery. The genius of Jedakk !

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13x1-65a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-65a_0001.jpg
    818.5 KB · Views: 802
  • Lucilla Scene 13x1-68a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-68a_0001.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 815
  • Lucilla Scene 13x1-69a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-69a_0001.jpg
    974.8 KB · Views: 763
  • Lucilla Scene 13x1-70a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-70a_0001.jpg
    952.1 KB · Views: 799
  • Lucilla Scene 13x1-71a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-71a_0001.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 799
  • Lucilla Scene 13x1-72a_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-72a_0001.jpg
    982.1 KB · Views: 796
  • Lucilla Scene 13x1-74_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-74_0001.jpg
    622.6 KB · Views: 852
yes, I often do the same inbetween being crucified outdoors. it's good to help strengthen your arms for when you are hoisted up on the crossbeam alone without feet support. good luck with your forthcoming crucifixion. I wish I could share it with you. James
Love these pics! Your body is so hot

The lady in #5 had better watch out, she's in the firing line!

Some from the "to post" folder:

That-hurt-p.jpg1967 still.jpgrambo_ii_la_mission_rambo_first_blood_part_ii_1984_reference.jpg8a399c19b80c7cc3fdc6469e6ae21317.jpgvale.jpgi_n_r_i_by_noss91-d7v4fud.png99n.jpg1233878317.jpgvlcsnap-2013-10-19-05h24m02s54.pnglcaoqy-lcaoq0111810metroshroud2.jpg

Anyone know what happened to MCR can't find it or any other related groups

... That's right, arch up, give us a preview of the dance you will entertain us with later. ...

Ive noticed several posts mentioning dancing after being crucified. May I ask what this is? I can't imagine anyone dancing since it would be painful.

Ive noticed several posts mentioning dancing after being crucified. May I ask what this is? I can't imagine anyone dancing since it would be painful.
Two things :
One : the condemned on the cross never finds rest or comfort, every position is painful and physically demanding. This vain search for a rest position causes an almost continuous writhing motion by the condemned.
Two : when the condemned is hanging by the arms, e.a. the arms carry the body weight. In that position, the chest muscles are blocked, preventing the condemned to breathe out. In search for air, the condemned has to push and pull the body upward, using the nails as support, so exerting a painful and exhausting motion. Standing up, the condemned can breathe normally, but this position is such an effort, that it cannot be held for long, and the body must be lowered again.
These two upward-downward and writhing motions, forced by the hanging on the cross, are generally, not without irony, named the ‘crux dance’, or dance on the cross.

Two : when the condemned is hanging by the arms, e.a. the arms carry the body weight. In that position, the chest muscles are blocked, preventing the condemned to breathe out. In search for air, the condemned has to push and pull the body upward, using the nails as support, so exerting a painful and exhausting motion. Standing up, the condemned can breathe normally,

Is that really true, or do we just imagine it for the sake of fantasy? It seems implausible that breathing is totally blocked on the cross. I've always thought the victim just passively hangs on the cross, while taking shallow breaths.

Is that really true, or do we just imagine it for the sake of fantasy? It seems implausible that breathing is totally blocked on the cross. I've always thought the victim just passively hangs on the cross, while taking shallow breaths.
No, it is true. It is how the muscles in the arms and chest work. It is based on scientific investigation, even by medical tests on volunteers who had themself hung to a cross (not with nails, of course).

No, it is true. It is how the muscles in the arms and chest work. It is based on scientific investigation, even by medical tests on volunteers who had themself hung to a cross (not with nails, of course).
Mmmm ... it's not breathing in that's the problem, it's breathing out.

Yes, you can take short shallow breaths, but if you can't expel the carbon dioxide in your lungs they're not much good to you.

Hence, 'The Dance'.

1575338964471.jpeg

Two things I like about this image in particular:

1. The poor man crucified off in the background. He has to hang and suffer and die alone and far from the action. Maybe that would be a small
blessing for some.

2. The two men surrounding Lucilla are so wrapped in their own pain and agony that they don’t even acknowledge the pretty woman being strung up naked next to them. They get to watch a naked woman while they die. It’s a mercy not given to many! They’re suffering so much that they can’t take full advantage of it.

Mmmm ... it's not breathing in that's the problem, it's breathing out.

Yes, you can take short shallow breaths, but if you can't expel the carbon dioxide in your lungs they're not much good to you.

Hence, 'The Dance'.

I've recently incorporated hanging from an overhead bar into my gym routine. The reason is that simply hanging from a bar for a period of time is actually good for the shoulder joints.

I'm strong enough that I can simply hang from my arms for a long enough period of time that I do notice that breathing does indeed become somewhat more difficult. Of course I have the benefit of simply ending the hang. However, it has occurred to me that I'm experiencing just a small sample of what guys would have to go through once attached to a cross.

I'm convinced the 'dance' was quite real.

I've recently incorporated hanging from an overhead bar into my gym routine. The reason is that simply hanging from a bar for a period of time is actually good for the shoulder joints.

I'm strong enough that I can simply hang from my arms for a long enough period of time that I do notice that breathing does indeed become somewhat more difficult. Of course I have the benefit of simply ending the hang. However, it has occurred to me that I'm experiencing just a small sample of what guys would have to go through once attached to a cross.

I'm convinced the 'dance' was quite real.
It is a complex dance because all muscles are in panic.

Prisoners are removed from their cells for today's executions and taken to the carpentry shop. The prisoners made to strip naked and assume crucifixion position. He is oh so carefully measured, including the arm and leg muscles, anal cavity. The ass for his sedile which must be tight; we need to have him hard on his cross. The warden attends and sips his early morning coffee with brandy, scopes prisoner 7 up and down and discreetly enjoying the view. He walks up and traces the thin but muscular chest. He speaks to the carpenter. "Remember, he is to last no less than a day on the beams, and it is to be a slow and agonizing death in public view. Measure the wood carefully, where the nails shall go, how he is to be positioned. Death time is to be no less than 24 hours, I shall be back tonight to inspect your work.'

Attachments

• Prisoner for cross 12 paint.png
    Prisoner for cross 12 paint.png
    501.2 KB · Views: 707
  • prisoner cole 3.jpg
    prisoner cole 3.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 633
Interrogation class 101

The rebel is removed from his cell and taken to the class room dungeon and stripped. A guard gently caresses this fine specimen's chest, feels his cock.
"You have been sentenced to the cross already but perhaps we can get more information out of you. We understand that there are others out there that you know of, we need to bring them in. Ever had your balls singed scum? Best you start talking now as there is so much more we can do to you here, and all watching seem to enjoy this. Talk now my lad, you will need to be full strength to endure the nails and wood later. And if we bring in the others, at least you will not die alone."

Attachments

• crucifixion rebel 20 torture.jpg
    crucifixion rebel 20 torture.jpg
    905.4 KB · Views: 611
  • crucifixion rebel 20 torture paint large.JPG
    crucifixion rebel 20 torture paint large.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 728
View attachment 786323

Two things I like about this image in particular:

1. The poor man crucified off in the background. He has to hang and suffer and die alone and far from the action. Maybe that would be a small
blessing for some.

2. The two men surrounding Lucilla are so wrapped in their own pain and agony that they don’t even acknowledge the pretty woman being strung up naked next to them. They get to watch a naked woman while they die. It’s a mercy not given to many! They’re suffering so much that they can’t take full advantage of it.
By the looks of it, the men are not turned on. They’re so engrossed by the pain and agony.

Back
Top Bottom