5.1 MB · Views: 322
  • croix romaines (13).png
    croix romaines (13).png
    5.3 MB · Views: 309
  • croix romaines (14).png
    croix romaines (14).png
    5.3 MB · Views: 479
Otto Greiner Was a 19th century German artist

I am not sure if these were posted here already but here are two of his better paintings. Haunting and foreboding, I I especially like the facial expressions; and of course that the one on the cross is nude.
cleardot.gif

Attachments

• Crucifixion Golgotha 3.jpg
    Crucifixion Golgotha 3.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 475
  • Crucifixion Golgotha 2.jpg
    Crucifixion Golgotha 2.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 484
  • Crucifixion Golgotha.jpg
    Crucifixion Golgotha.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 574
Nice, are you this guy's twin brother? You will be made to watch him put to death first, knowing you are soon to follow. The executioner smiles at you. "What I will do to him will not compare with the anguish and torture I shall inflict on you."
Do you know the Season and Episode of Borgia in which the Breaking Wheel was portrayed in this execution?

Otto Greiner Was a 19th century German artist

I am not sure if these were posted here already but here are two of his better paintings. Haunting and foreboding, I I especially like the facial expressions; and of course that the one on the cross is nude.
cleardot.gif

I don't think I've seen the first one, I have played around with the other two for my own amusement.

Ave,

Here is another favorite contribution to the "skimpy loinclothes in passionplays" contest.
I am not sure if these crying women in the play are more shocked about the loincloth or the crucifixion...

best regards
Ty.

View attachment 804401

A surprisingly erotic performance and a very brief loincloth, I wonder if all the players enjoyed being part of this?

I like the most recent set of images. I am really enjoying this series!

Seconded.

Hi!

This is my crucifixion...
Here some captures from an old homemade video I made some years ago (sorry for the poor quality... )
"Roman style" and real hanging on the cross.

:)

Best regards.

Hi Fromspain, I've always loved your work, some of it has a really authentic feel to it, some as if a crucifix had come to life. They are great to manip with as well. It's good to see you back and I hope you have more work to share with us.

Here's a selection of found male crux from me, bit of a mix

torment on cross.jpgAlbert Birkle Kreuzigung 1921.jpgmidnight justice.jpgil_340x270.1711005432_pbh7.jpgman-tied-up.jpg3256827 - Gon_Freecs Hunter_x_Hunter Killua_Zoldyck Neferpitou cross crucifixion padm.jpg3275793 - Gon_Freecs Hunter_x_Hunter crucifixion padm.jpgros50520.jpgros50518.jpg651e5eeffdd26eede915dd81385c55b1_w600.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!

Here some captures from an old homemade video I made some years ago (sorry for the poor quality... )

Best regards.

Great captures from your video! Fantastic pictures and you really look attractive on the cross!
Like Phlebas I very much that hope you have more work to share with us.
Many thanks for sharing these two pictures with us! :)

I don't think I've seen the first one, I have played around with the other two for my own amusement.

A surprisingly erotic performance and a very brief loincloth, I wonder if all the players enjoyed being part of this?

Seconded.

Hi Fromspain, I've always loved your work, some of it has a really authentic feel to it, some as if a crucifix had come to life. They are great to manip with as well. It's good to see you back and I hope you have more work to share with us.

Here's a selection of found male crux from me, bit of a mix

View attachment 804705View attachment 804706View attachment 804707View attachment 804708View attachment 804709View attachment 804710View attachment 804711View attachment 804712View attachment 804713View attachment 804714
i like pic #9 :)

The European version of "The Borgias" has an execution scene of breaking on the wheel which is quite stimulating, even if it isn't a crucifixion. I'll post some stills of that here, and perhaps later some of my own recent crucifixion way down South (of which there will be reprise soon.
I'm actually unfamiliar with the whole purpose of the wheel, what it does etc. (Also that water wheel thing)

Someone explain immediately or face execution

Hi!

Best regards.

Looks good... and a very nice body, I have to admit.
Too bad, three weeks ago I was in Barcelona... if I only would have known about that :razz:

Back
Top Bottom