Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is something from a talented photographer and an adaption. An extremely hot model, I would sure love to seem him on a cross, and maybe flogged. I provide a short narrative of the scene.

We can only imagine the conversation these two guards are having. One yanks the neck rope. "No that beam you carry will not sustain your weight. You are a fine looking sturdy lad and we want you to hang from your timbers a good long time."
The other traces the prisoner's flesh with his spear. "I am tempted to remove your genitalia now as I would like to have it as a keepsake. However your image and time of execution have been posted in the town square, we anticipate a good attendance for your crucifixion. Notice that your cross is near a well traveled road from the city. No loin cloth for you, you shall dangle naked from it and close to the ground. I want paying patrons to have a go at you with the instruments of torment I sell to them. And not to worry, I shall not allow them to expedite your exit from life." The other again yanks the neck rope. "What a fine attraction you are, I wager you'll last up there no less than two days." The other guard snickers. "I'd wager three days."
cleardot.gif

Attachments

• Crucifixion tropical.jpeg
    Crucifixion tropical.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 705
  • wrock 73.jpg
    wrock 73.jpg
    839.9 KB · Views: 829
Extra torture on the cross.

It is bad enough to be pegged on this tree in such an obscene position, his only rest point the waiting sedile to humiliate him further. The prefect orders all crucifixions to be naked now, provisions of creed or standing are no longer a means of exemption. Prisoner are to die naked on the wood, subject to the torments and torture of those passing buy.

The sadistic executioner has a clever scheme. He is a well experienced practitioner of this art, knows exactly the locations of the pain spots, where nerve centers are located; from the wrists and ankles to all other body parts. X marks the spot. Paying customers line up with the provided bows and arrows, aim to the designated target. a very well done effort so far, very little blood drawn by the arrows, he is to suffer, no way to be put out of misery by bleeding to death. The condemned one will eventually go mad from this extra agony, that belly wound must be painful.

The 2nd one is up now, facing the first one. The executioner laughs, "You shall watch him suffer, but not to worry, your turn is coming soon. And you shall not die alone, you can watch each other suffer. And we shall aim for the genitalia, that will be the prize shot."

Attachments

• crucifixion desert 6.jpg
    crucifixion desert 6.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 640
  • crucifixion desert 21.jpg
    crucifixion desert 21.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 592
Extra torture on the cross.

It is bad enough to be pegged on this tree in such an obscene position, his only rest point the waiting sedile to humiliate him further. The prefect orders all crucifixions to be naked now, provisions of creed or standing are no longer a means of exemption. Prisoner are to die naked on the wood, subject to the torments and torture of those passing buy.

The sadistic executioner has a clever scheme. He is a well experienced practitioner of this art, knows exactly the locations of the pain spots, where nerve centers are located; from the wrists and ankles to all other body parts. X marks the spot. Paying customers line up with the provided bows and arrows, aim to the designated target. a very well done effort so far, very little blood drawn by the arrows, he is to suffer, no way to be put out of misery by bleeding to death. The condemned one will eventually go mad from this extra agony, that belly wound must be painful.

The 2nd one is up now, facing the first one. The executioner laughs, "You shall watch him suffer, but not to worry, your turn is coming soon. And you shall not die alone, you can watch each other suffer. And we shall aim for the genitalia, that will be the prize shot."

If the Sedile is not working it's magic, the positioning is not bring effective. The photo would hopefully show it.

Reactions: Kav
I'd like more Homoeros' crucifixions.

There are many in this thread. Perhaps it would be a good idea to start a specific thread with more such images.
The nature of the crucified/condemned as well as the surroundings make the story even more erotic. (longer commentary on the experience of rising and dropping and the reactions to it for example)

There are many in this thread. Perhaps it would be a good idea to start a specific thread with more such images.
The nature of the crucified/condemned as well as the surroundings make the story even more erotic. (longer commentary on the experience of rising and dropping and the reactions to it for example)
For me not a good idea. We've actually to much threads with similar topics. A horror to refinding the one or other message.

I cant imagine being cruxed and your dicks just hangin in the wind goddamn
Back when I was active in self Crux sessions I found an abandoned softball field in my home town. I started doing crux play there. The feeling is immeasurably more erotic when your outside than when you do it indoors. Even when their is no one there to watch.

Back when I was active in self Crux sessions I found an abandoned softball field in my home town. I started doing crux play there. The feeling is immeasurably more erotic when your outside than when you do it indoors. Even when their is no one there to watch.
Damn I've always thought about it, would def do it to someone else but fuck, you're so vulnerable. Someone could literally come up and cut your dick off

Damn I've always thought about it, would def do it to someone else but fuck, you're so vulnerable. Someone could literally come up and cut your dick off
That is part of the thrill. Your at the mercy of a crowd and whatever they want to do to you. Now, when your alone and not looking for an indecent exposure charge then you have to use your own imagination. lol

Back
Top Bottom