Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
What's the LONGEST,that anyone has spent,bound,to a Wooden Cross ??
A non-fatal crucifixion...
In
MY case,i broke a personal,endurance record today 22/06/2020...
I spent at least an HOUR bound by my wrists/leather manacles upon my T-Cross,beating my previous record by half-an-Hour !! Go,me !!
:) :) :clapping: :aaaaa:
I endured it with grit and determination,clad in a simple Loincloth,(
As per Crux regulations) bathed in sweat.
I used a Cookery timer,to keep track of the time,spent.....(65 minutes and 30 seconds.)
Shame there wasn't anyone present,to verify this momentous occasion. :( :( hey ho...
So,can anyone else beat this ?? I proved,it CAN be done...

Last edited:
What's the LONGEST,that anyone has spent,bound,to a Wooden Cross ??
A non-fatal crucifixion...
In
MY case,i broke a personal,endurance record today 22/06/2020...
I spent at least an HOUR bound by my wrists/leather manacles upon my T-Cross,beating my previous record by half-an-Hour !! Go,me !!
:) :) :clapping: :aaaaa:
I endured it with grit and determination,clad in a simple Loincloth,(
As per Crux regulations) bathed in sweat.
I used a Cookery timer,to keep track of the time,spent.....(65 minutes and 30 seconds.)
Shame there wasn't anyone present,to verify this momentous occasion. :( :( hey ho...
So,can anyone else beat this ?? I proved,it CAN be done...

Congratulations! I'm assuming you had feet on the floor and not attached to the cross itself?

Congratulations! I'm assuming you had feet on the floor and not attached to the cross itself?
I moved my feet around a bit on,off,high up,apart or together,but my wrists were manacled...(see pics) plus gripped the ropes already on the Patibilum....and any time I'd deliberately come un-hooked,i self-penalised myself,by adding to the time spent upon my cross....shame i couldn't sit upon a butt plug" Cornu",as that would've been *ahem !!* "Interesting"....lol.
20200622_185614.jpg20200622_185622.jpg

Has anyone else,been crucified whilst hanging by their wrists,and legs unsupported...??
I tried it briefly,on my T-Cross,but had to time it strictly,to a maximum of one minute....for safety reasons.
I'd even built a new "Sedile/Cornu" combination, to sit upon whilst hanging by my wrist-manacles....
I was an interesting,scary,yet exciting experience.
I'd happily do it again !!

Has anyone else,been crucified whilst hanging by their wrists,and legs unsupported...??
I tried it briefly,on my T-Cross,but had to time it strictly,to a maximum of one minute....for safety reasons.

Yes. It is very very exhausting, even if you are a slender and fairly lightweight person!

Without a sedile in particular, one must take care that the ropes etc. around your wrists are very broad and/or soft to ensure you do not suffer from contusions and congestions. Even with very broad ropes around my wrists I often expierienced my entire arms to become numb after +15 minutes or so. The numbness usually remained for several hours after the crucifixion.

I never used a stopwatch (crucifixion is just too exciting!! :)) but estimate my longest time on the T-cross with a sedile was around 25 minutes but at best only about 10 minutes without. A sedile makes a real big difference!

Look at this Jesus in perfectly condition and shape...

Attachments

• Kreuzweg 2016 Am Kreuz 1.jpg
    Kreuzweg 2016 Am Kreuz 1.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 469
  • Kreuzweg 2016 Am Kreuz 2.jpg
    Kreuzweg 2016 Am Kreuz 2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 388
  • Kreuzweg 2016 Am Kreuz 7.jpg
    Kreuzweg 2016 Am Kreuz 7.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 338
  • Kreuzweg 2016 Am Kreuz 6.jpg
    Kreuzweg 2016 Am Kreuz 6.jpg