Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
If you were a slave owner during Ancient Rome, what sort of offenses would warrant a slave to be crucified? Would you use nails and take their lives or just ropes so they can continue to serve you after the punishment is served? I just like to crucify my slaves with ropes for at least 24 hours in the court yard to make an example for the other slaves, I think the humiliation and exposure to the elements would be sufficient. View attachment 872263View attachment 872264View attachment 872265View attachment 872266View attachment 872267
I was just thinking about this. What reason would I need? None. I'm sadistic. I want to whip a slave? I do it. A slave walks by and I'm in the mood for some entertainment?
"Guards, secure this one and take them to the courtyard to hang, I'll be along shortly to watch."

Unless of course they're being nailed; then the guards better not begin anything until I arrive. I want to watch the victims squirm as they are fastened down.

Okay...I did a little crux session, in various modes of undress....
WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER....??
View attachment 874199Brief Loincloth
View attachment 874200Stark Naked
The choice is Yours,Boys & Girls.....

Brief loincloth for the walk to the crux site. Briefer than in that photo, and loose-fitting so that it's only mockingly "covering" up your cock. People can still see it, especially if you get hard.

Once at the crux site, the loincloth is yanked away. You deserve nothing but humiliation and suffering on the cross. You don't get to have privacy, modesty or dignity.

For his act of blasphemy, towards,the Lord Jesus Christ,and mocking his Crucifixion, it has been hereby decreed that the worthless scum,known as,"Baracus",be himself summarily Crucified,and NAILED by his wrists as punishment for his crimes....let the execution commence....forthwith.
20200703_163550.jpg20200703_161930.jpg20200703_170730.jpg20200703_170904.jpg20200703_171722.jpg20200703_182744.jpg

A thing that always amuses me in almost every crucifixion on cinema is watching the nails wobble about as the actors move very slightly their hands & arms.

Other daft things on Jesus films are him still wearing sandals when carrying the cross or patibulum, they magically disappear once he is on the cross with no evidence of them taken off beforehand.
The loincloth in films is always daft but I suppose we'll have to put up with that for propriety, the logic of stripping garments off but leaving a ragged bit of cloth to spare the decency of the criminals or the blushes of women watching is ridiculous.

I have found that, with a little bit of practice, using Blu Tack and a black marker pen you
can make quite realistic nails which stick to the skin easily. With more practice and subtle
muscle movement you can move the hands or feet without the wobble, try it.

I have found that, with a little bit of practice, using Blu Tack and a black marker pen you
can make quite realistic nails which stick to the skin easily. With more practice and subtle
muscle movement you can move the hands or feet without the wobble, try it.
I used a cut-off nail,super-glued to a washer,stuck to a strong pad of double-sided tape adhered to my palm,and used theatrical fake blood.....(although tomato ketchup would be just as effective...and easier to clean up !! ) Good,eh ??
(Just don't tell anyone....!! ;) ;) Lol )

I used a cut-off nail,super-glued to a washer,stuck to a strong pad of double-sided tape adhered to my palm,and used theatrical fake blood.....(although tomato ketchup would be just as effective...and easier to clean up !! ) Good,eh ??
(Just don't tell anyone....!! ;) ;) Lol )
Not bad, but I found that sometimes the weight of the nail would make it fall off.
The advantage with grey Blu Tack is that you can form any type of nail that you like.
For example, square or round etc, plus, by running your finger down one side it will
shine it up and it really looks like an old iron nail.

Not bad, but I found that sometimes the weight of the nail would make it fall off.
The advantage with grey Blu Tack is that you can form any type of nail that you like.
For example, square or round etc, plus, by running your finger down one side it will
shine it up and it really looks like an old iron nail.
Sounds very good, William. Do you have a photo of the result?

Sounds very good, William. Do you have a photo of the result?
Sorry, not that good with computers.
I found that blue tack mixed with a black perm marker pen works better than the white tack.
also keep moulding the blue tack as you go to get the right colour. Then just mould into shape.
About a half inch square shank seems to work best and then just apply to the skin and press.
Pick one side and just run your finger down a few times and it will shine. Get the lighting right
and the results are great.

Sorry, not that good with computers.
I found that blue tack mixed with a black perm marker pen works better than the white tack.
also keep moulding the blue tack as you go to get the right colour. Then just mould into shape.
About a half inch square shank seems to work best and then just apply to the skin and press.
Pick one side and just run your finger down a few times and it will shine. Get the lighting right
and the results are great.

And it sticks to the skin good enough not to fall of?

That's great, I'll try it out as soon as I can find it!
(Blue tack seems to be an american product, but sure overhere in europe there must be an equivalent)

Brief loincloth for the walk to the crux site. Briefer than in that photo, and loose-fitting so that it's only mockingly "covering" up your cock. People can still see it, especially if you get hard.

Once at the crux site, the loincloth is yanked away. You deserve nothing but humiliation and suffering on the cross. You don't get to have privacy, modesty or dignity.

Back
Top Bottom