Crucified With Two Cousins - A Story In 20 Little Chapters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
With two cousins on the cross (20)

The aunt took out her camera. She took a few pictures. Jan was hanging quietly on his cross. He was totally exhausted. He was happy. He had just experienced something incredible.
He saw his aunt go away. He saw that her bare soles were completely darkened. They were almost black. She had to walk a long way on bare feet.

She walked barefoot to the church to use me again, he thought. Me, the naked crucified boy! She came to have fun. For her the fun, for me the pain. For her the desire, for me the agony.

The side gate closed. Jan was alone in the church with his cousins. He looked at the girls. How beautiful there naked body looked on the crosses!
I am crucified with my cousins, he thought. What an experience! My very special birthday present.

He was in very great pain now, but endured it. Despite all the pain, he already felt new arousal rising in him. He was ready to stay on the cross no matter how long. That should be determined by others. He would not! He did not have the right. He was crucified, and a crucified was without rights.

That's how it should be! he thought. That's how it should be forever!
He hung his head and looked at his bare feet with nails inside. They bleeded only slightly. Somehow he liked the sight. He glanced at his cousins and enjoyed the sight of their bare feet. But that alone was worth the crucifixion: to be able to look at the nailed feet of Amelie and Saskia. He would be crucified again at any time just to enjoy this beautiful sight. It was arousing. It was nice. It was satisfying.

Jan sank back to the cross. He sighed in his gag and gave himself to the impossible pain. He was ready to endure, no matter how long it would take.

=

Jan had passed away for a while. He was startled. He perceived a movement in the corner of his eye. Someone came. A man. He saw a startled face, wide-eyed.
"For heaven's sake! What happened here! That's horrible!"
The man ran away.

More time passed. Jan hung faithfully on the cross. It did not bother him to remain crucified. Should it hurt! He loved it.
He endured it with pride and joy. And with arousement. But he did not have an erection. He was glad about that. It would have been embarrassing if people had seen that.

People came. Many people. It was full of people. Jan recognized police uniforms. He saw doctors. He did not move. He hung very still on his cross. His cross! They would soon take it away from him.

Just as the aunt had predicted, the girls were first removed from the cross. Jan stayed a few extra minutes. He enjoyed every second. He would not have minded if people had said, "Sorry, kid. But we do not have the right tool. We have to wait until new tool is delivered this afternoon. You have to endure on the cross for so long."
He would have loved to endure it.

Instead, he eventually got an injection and he blacked out.

When he woke up, he layed in a snow white coffin. He stretched and got out of the autodoc unit. He felt fantastic. So rested and fit. He felt good.

=

They told the police the story of the robbery. They were believed and the policemen declared that nothing should be allowed to go outside. Otherwise there could be imitation offenders. Of course, the three conspirators immediately agreed to keep silence.

In the house of Aunt Julia they met for coffee and cake. They told how they had experienced their crucifixion.
Amelie answered, "That was terrible! I could not believe it! It was the worst thing that ever happened to me! It was monstrous!"
She huffed. "Even when the first nail was hit in my foot, I was scared. I felt that it would not be the way I had always imagined."

She took a sip of coffee. "I've always imagined how sublime it would be to endure the pain of nailing. I thought it was great to be forced against my will to endure it. But it was just awful! I was scared and almost lost in pain." She shook her head. "God, that was terrible! I wanted to be redeemed every single second. It was absolutely unbearable. It was horrible. The time did not go by! It took forever. I almost went insane."

Again she shook her head. "No! Never again! That's enough for my whole life! I regretted it from the first second and still regret it." She looked at Aunt Julia. "You do not have to blame yourself, Auntie. After all, I wanted it expressly. I really wanted to be crucified. But when it happened, I felt nothing but regret and fear. And terrible pain."

Aunt Julia reached for Amelies Hand: "I'm sorry, little mouse. I felt the same way then. I regretted it. But besides that there was joy and even pleasure. It was good for me." She patted Amelie's hand. "Now it's over. Keep it in your memory as something out of the ordinary. If you feel like it, you can take a look at the photos and film footage, even later, if you do not want it right away."

=

Later, Saskia and Jan were alone. They sat in the room in the aunt's house, where they often stayed as children. They had sat down on the floor and looked at the photos that Aunt Julia had printed. The films they had looked at on a 3-D computer.

Jan delved into the contemplation of some photographs showing Saskia and Amelia's nailed feet in close-up. He saw the big nails stuck in those little white feet. The sight aroused him. He wanted to keep these pictures.

A small white foot slid across the floor into his field of vision. Saskia put her right foot between his bent legs.
Once again, Jan looked at a photo of Saskia's nailed feet. Then he grabbed her foot with his hands and lifted it up. He took a close look at Sassis foot.
"No scars," he said. "Nothing! The autodoc has done a good job."

"I liked it," his cousin said quietly. Her eyes shimmered. "Jan, it was so nice! So incomprehensible! So unbearable! It was unbearable and I endured it! What a feeling! Aunt Julia did not lie when she promised us incredible feeling sensations."

Jan dropped her foot into his lap and gently stroked it.
"It was the same with me," he said. He was surprised at the openness with which he spoke. But had not they been together on the cross? They had suffered incredible things together. That made her a confidant.

"When the cross was set up, I almost lost my breath," he said. "I screamed on the spit and wanted it to stop on the spot, so unbearable was the pain."
Saskia smiled at him. "I felt the same way. If I had not been gagged, I would have kept asking to be taken down because I could not stand it for a single minute longer." Her eyes softened. "Instead, I have endured it for many, many, infinitely minutes. It was fantastic. At some point I was in a state of intoxication. I would not have liked to get off the cross any more."

Jan smiled at his cousin: "Just like me. I felt the same way. "

He took a deep breath. "And there was more. I liked the humiliation. Being at the mercy. I liked that Aunt Julia used me. She used my body to fulfill her lust. That was nice." He felt his face blush. "Can you understand that, Sassi?"

She nodded. "Yes," she said simply. "If it was good for you, that's fine. I felt the same."
her bare foot slipped between his legs and into his crotch. It began to squeeze the bulge in Jan's pants and massaged it. "Say, Jan? Will you do it?"
Saskia's foot rubbed and squeezed. Jan got the best feelings. "What Auntie said when she took you on the cross," she said. "This new crucifixion. One day at the cross and all the girls and women can have you whenever they want. Have you ever thought about it?"

Thought about it? Jan did not think about anything else since he had stepped out of the autodoc unit!
A whole day on the cross! Ten to twelve hours nothing but torture and torment. One day pure torture.
They would take him. They would come to him on the cross and fuck him - girls and women. Strangers would use his defenseless body to satisfy themselves.
Oh yes! He had thought about it.

He nodded silently. Then he asked, "Will you come to my cross and use me to satisfy your lust, Sassi?"
She looked at him with that special gleam in her eyes. "Yes, I will, Jan," she said seriously. "I'll demand that I get you first, because we're sort of a siblings of the cross. Then I wait for an hour so that you can really suffer, so that you are completely absorbed in the impossible pain that the cross causes you. "

Saskia's bare foot squeezed and rubbed into Jan's lap. "Then I will come to you and take you, Jan. I will enjoy your pain and your helplessness. I will ride on your erected masculinity and feel pure pleasure, while you remain only pain and humiliation. And then..."

She took a little break.
"... then I will be crucified next to you and spend the rest of the day together with you on the cross. Then they can do whatever they want with me."
She smiled at him: "After all, you have no rights on the cross, right?"
Jan smiled back: "That's the way it is, Sassi!"

THE END
Excellent writing....wish the aunt would have played with the girls nipples, pussys and asses though...helping them to orgasm on the cross....that would have been very exciting.....

Excellent writing....wish the aunt would have played with the girls nipples, pussys and asses though...helping them to orgasm on the cross....that would have been very exciting.....
I totally agree with you, why give pleasure to only one of the three? The torture of the cross would surely have been more bearable to the two women if they had been able to experience several orgasms. It's my opinion and I respect the way Sassie leads her story that gave me a huge desire to be in Jan's place! Excellent story, congratulations Sassie.

Back
Top Bottom