Crucified With Two Cousins - A Story In 20 Little Chapters

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
With two cousins on the cross (13)

Immediately, his aunt took a half step back. He slipped out of her cunt.
"You're quite a savage!" she said, wagging her finger teasingly. "You can not get enough, right? That would suit you, cross boy. To fuck on the cross! Remember: you are helpless and you are completely without rights. You have no rights on the cross."

Jan moaned in his gag. He tried to implore his aunt to come to him. He died of arousal. His penis was erected senseless. Everything in him screamed for salvation.
The aunt grabbed his cock and began painfully slowly rubbing up and down.
Amelie and Saskia watched.

Jan was ashamed, but he was powerless against his exuberant arousing. He wanted to be taken or take. He wanted to fuck or at least be masturbated.
Yes. Yes !, he tried to tell his aunt.
She took her hand away.
No! shouted Jan in his gag, that cruel gag that silenced him, which allowed him nothing more than a miserable hum.

Aunt Julia watched with interest, as he struggled in vain to get closer to her. He struggled against the nails that forcibly held him to the cross. He arched his back and stretched his dick forward.

"I told you that I've always wanted to see a young man nailed naked to a cross," said the aunt. She came closer again. Jan stretched out his pelvis.
The aunt pressed her hands against his strained pectorals: "And you know what I wanted? What I dreamed of?" She came even closer, but not close enough that he could start a new attempt to penetrate her.

"I've wished to do it with a nailed man," said the aunt. "I dreamed of fucking a crucified man, a man hanging naked and helpless on the cross. He can not stop me from making him horny and then take him!"
She pressed against him. "That's exactly what I'm going to do now!"

She stood on her toes and tilted forward. Jan felt her wet pussy on his glans. Then she let herself fall to the soles of her feet and at the same time pinned herself with his masculinity. He penetrated her deeply.

She pressed against him. "Yes, that's the way it is, cross boy! Yes, come close to me! Penetrate me, slave! Take me!"
She made a few inviting ups and downs, then stopped.
Jan gasped. She did not move anymore. She kept completely still.

"Fuck me!" she said. "You have to do it yourself. I know that's painful. It hurts and at the same time you will be overwhelmed with lust."
Jan started to move. He could not help it. He thrust into her. Back and forth. Back and forth.
A wave of pain burst from his wrists. His nailed feet howled with agony. But he could not stop.

"Yes, that's the way it is, cross boy," said the aunt. She spured him on: "Fuck me! Take me! Take me! You gotta! I force you to. You almost faint in pain, but you have to fuck me! Come on, fuck me!"

Jan fucked eagerly. He did not need a call anymore. He could not help but push, even if he was half mad in pain. He squirmed on the cross and fucked his aunt, she nudged him nude and enjoyed his eager efforts.
He heard her moan and sigh. She kept root him on to take her.

She clung to his shoulders and straddled his slightly bent legs. Almost her entire body weight was attached to Jan and that caused him even more pain than he already had. He groaned and gasped in his gag. Tears came to his eyes. He cried in agony.

"That's good, my boy," the aunt gasped, adjusting to his movements. "I have the pure desire and you have the pure agony. That's how it should be, cross boy! That's your destiny!" She pressed herself against him. He felt her breasts. "I always wanted to experience that!" She sighed." To be taken by a man who is nailed to a cross while having sex with him."

She moved more and more hectically. She sighed and groaned. She let out small cries.
"Good God, that is wonderful!" she cried. "You feel so wonderful! Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me!"

Jan fucked. He could not help but obey his aunt. For over the incredible pain he felt an arousal, as he had never felt. He was crying in pain and yet he was as horny as ever.

I am your slave!, he thought. I am crucified! I have to endure the deepest humiliation and you take what you want! I am at your mercy! I am nothing but a lawless slave who serves your lust!

He felt his aunt clench. She clawed at him and shouted his name as she came. Two last desperate jolts and he came as well. He yelled into the gag and reared up as he squirted inside her.
I am your slave! I am your lawless pleasure donor! he screamed into the gag.
Finally, they both collapsed.

Aunt Julia got off him. She stood in front of him, hot and flushed. She was sweating. She looked at him with wide eyes. "Wow! That was great!"
Jan hung trembling on his nails. Now, when the orgasm had redeemed him and had taken the pleasure, only the agony remained. His body had cramped in orgasm on the cross and this cramping slowly dissolved. He suffered more terribly than before.

Aunt Julia came to him and leaned against his sweaty body. "God, that was wonderful!" She sighed. "I did not think it would be so nice to have sex with a crucified one." She stroked him. "It was wonderful. It was so good to have you, Jan."

With two cousins on the cross (14)

The aunt got down from the work platform. She put on the summer dress and pushed the rack behind the crosses.

Jan hung trembling on the cross. The pain had come back to him with full power. He suffered unimaginable torments now that lust had left him. He was outraged. He had just experienced the highest desire and the deepest humiliation.
At this moment he just wanted one thing: get away! The pain was absolutely unbearable. He squirmed in agony.

The aunt came out from behind the crosses. She stood in front of the three crucified and took photos again. Jan looked down at her bare feet.
His aunt smiled knowingly. "I can see where you're looking," she said mockingly. "I've noticed for a long time that you're into bare feet."

She pointed at the crosses next to Jan: "Then you have enough to watch for the rest of the night, my dear. They look pretty, right? With nails feet are even sweeter to look at." She came to Jan's cross and touched him. She had to stretch hard to reach his cock, but she made it. She grabbed and masturbated him.

Stunned, Jan had to experience how his penis straightened up. He had just had a crazy orgasm and was trembling with pain on the cross and yet his cock straightened when the aunt stimulated him.
"Such a young guy as you is quickly back on the dam," said the aunt. She laughed mockingly. "But this time I will not let you come, my dear. I'm just making you horny."
She winked at him: "So you look after me when I go barefoot through the church and disappear."

She waved to them, "Bye you three. See you when you get out of the autodoc. We'll meet at my house and you can tell me how it was."
She turned and left.
She was right: Jan looked after her as she left. He saw that her bare soles were darkened. She had walked quite a distance barefoot.

Then they were alone in the church and each of the three was alone on the cross, helpless at the mercy of nailing.
Midnight, thought Jan. See you tomorrow for an eternity.

He would spend that eternity on the cross, with no chance of escaping the cruel pain. The cross held him. The cross forced him to stay. The cross forced him to suffer.
Not only him - also his cousins. He looked at Amelie. How beautiful her white body looked on the cross! Amelie was arousingly beautiful in her pain.

She was not fighting at the moment. She hung exhausted on the cross, just like him. She had no strength left to squirm. But Jan would have made every bet that the girl would have done anything to get away. Amelie wished every second to get away from the cross.

He did that himself, but there was more. Despite all the pain, or maybe just because of the pain, he enjoyed the crucifixion a bit. He was still grateful that his aunt had nailed him to the wood. A dream had come true. He tasted the incredible experience - even the agony. That was part of it.

Beside him, it splashed audibly. He turned his head and saw Saskia floating in front of the cross. She had pushed her legs through and hung on her feet and hands from the nails held in front of the cross. From her lap, a jet of high-pitched water spurted onto the floor of the church.

Jan watched in fascination as his cousin emptied her bladder.
That too is part of the humiliation that comes with crucifixion, he thought. You have to pee in front of everyone.
In front of everyone ... he imagined he and his cousins were not crucified here in the church but somewhere out there, maybe at a marketplace and hundreds of people could see them.

People would look at them as they hung naked on the cross and they would watch if one of them had to pee.

Jan knew he would be ashamed to death if he had to pee in front of so many people. It was bad enough to be on public display and then pee!

Nevertheless, the idea aroused him. It would be humiliating to urinate in front of people, but at the same time he found the idea somehow cool.
Saskia was done with pee. With a sigh, she sank back to the cross. Silently and devotedly she endured her crucifixion.

How cute she looks!, Jan thought.
It looked very beautiful, how quiet and devoted his cousin endured the nailing. She looked so small and delicate and vulnerable as she hung naked on the cross and yet she endured her crucifixion without complaint.

She's like me, Jan thought. She's dreamed of being nailed on the cross for ages. Now that she experiences it, she enjoys every minute. She is crying in pain, but she loves it.
Amelie wanted it too, but she does not find the necessary dedication. Poor Amelie!

"Maybe it's in our family," Aunt Julia had said. "Your mothers dreamed about it, too. I know it."
And Aunt Julia had made the dream come true. She had been crucified at the age of eighteen. And she had enabled her godchildren to fulfill the dream as well. Jan was full of gratitude.

He suffered unimaginably. But he was thankful for his crucifixion. He was filled with gratitude to his aunt, who had made it possible for him to make a dream come true.
Should it hurt badly! That was part of it.
That was - as Aunt Julia so nicely said - a truly incredible feeling Sensation.

With two cousins on the cross (15)

Jan straightened up. He turned his back. Aunt Julia ... his aunt who had fucked him on the cross when he was completely defenseless. Just the thought of the process was enough to arouse Jan. Because in his many different fantasies he had fantasized here and there of being fucked by a girl when he hung helpless on the cross.

He groaned softly. He tried to somehow push the gag aside. The thing was annoying! He had imagined many different crucifixions, but never in his imagination had he worn a gag when crucified. He could always scream loudly when it hurted. He could gasp and sigh. He could sob. He could beg and plead and humble himself deeply, just to get away. Never did a gag close his mouth.
The gag had been in only one fantasy.

Jan looked at Saskia. He looked at her firm little breasts, her white body, her incredibly pretty little feet.
Gag me, Sassi!, he thought. So no one hears me when you pierce me.

There was the drawing he had found on the Internet - no holo-3-D representation. No, it had been a simple drawing on paper. A young man was tied naked to a St. Andrew's cross and a naked girl pierced him with long thin things that looked like spiked bicycle spokes.

At the sight of the erotic drawing he had got hot ears and an erection to it. In his head cinema immediately began to run a small movie.
He was alone with his cousin Saskia. No one could bother in their actions. They had both stripped naked and then Saskia had strapped him to a St. Andrew's cross. This was not upright as in the drawing, it was horizontal and he lay with his back on it, arms and legs outstretched.

At the ends of the cross his wrists and ankles were strapped into tight leather cuffs and then Saskia tightened these shackles with spindles until Jan lay hard outstretched on the St. Andrew's Cross. He was so tightly stretched that he could barely move. In addition, Sassi put a strap over his stomach, so he had no chance to rear up.

Then she gagged him. In this special fantasy he was always gagged. Sometimes the bondage took place somewhere in a house or in an old factory hall on a fenced area. Sometimes Jan imagined he'd been captured in the forest by wild elves and a wicked elf girl who looked like his cousin would torture him on the St. Andrew's Cross.

But most of the torture took place in some house. When Jan lay stretched tight on his back, handcuffed and his mouth closed with a gag, Saskia came to him She was always naked and he listened with a certain arousement to the gentle slap of her bare feet on the parquet floor.

Saskia looked him in the face. He lay in front of her on the St. Andrew's Cross at about the high of her waist. She held up a long thin thing that looked like a bicycle spoke sharpened at both ends. She took hold of his penis and stimulated it until it became hard and stiff and said, "Now you are being pierced! I will pierce you!"
And then she did.

She turned to his feet first. She always started with his left. She put a sharpened bike spoke on the sole of his foot just in the middle behind the toe bale and stabbed that big needle through his foot until it jutted out on top.
Jan tried to rear up and he grunted in his gag, because it was painful. He found the pain was wonderful, but he had to scream. Only that the gag almost silenced him.

Then Saskia did sting another bike spoke through his right foot. Then she pierced his lower legs and his thighs with the long pointed things. Jan always felt exactly how the point of the spoke penetrated into and how this long needle drove through his flesh. He jumped. His body wanted to rear up, but that was not possible because he was so firmly fixed on the St. Andrew's Cross that he could not move.

Now Saskia went to his arms. "I pierce you," she said, smiling at him. Then she drilled bicycle spokes through his forearms and upper arms. Jan grunted helplessly into his gag and had to endure the torture almost motionless. He could only shake his head. His taut body could not move.

After his arms were pierced, Saskia stabbed spiky bike spokes through his chest muscles. Then she took hold of his cock again and stimulated him until he was stiff.
"It continues, Jan," she spoke softly. "You will be further pierced."

He was damned to imobility and mute and had to endure everything she did to him. She masturbated him until he almost disappeared with lust. Then she took a new bike spoke. She put it on the tip of his penis, just above the ureter, piercing his penis lengthwise.

At rest, she pricked the pointed spoke into Jan's cock and slowly drilled it down the length of its head until it came out of the bottom of the penis just in front of his scrotum.
Jan tensed in his shackles. He shouted in the gag. But he could not help it, that his cousin pierced him so cruelly.

Then Saskia got one last bike spoke. She put it on top of his penis root and pierced it right through the penis until it came out in front of the scrotum.
Jan tugged at his shackles. It hurt a lot and it was terrible that he could not move at all while the girl pierced him everywhere.

But the pain also aroused him immensely. He moaned not only with pain but also with arousal. It was a wonderful feeling to be helplessly exposed to his cousin. He wholeheartedly enjoyed the wonderful erotic ordeal.

When the last bike spoke pierced his penis root, Saskia took a step back and examined her work. "Now you're pierced," she said, gripping his pierced dick and masturbating him until he was so hard he thought his cock would burst.
Then she climbed on top of him and lowered her cunt over his cock. Saskia was warm down there, soft and slick with arousal. She started to ride on his hard pierced cock. That hurt and at the same time was awesome. Jan squirmed as his cousin drove here wet cunt over his cock - back and forth.

She began to shout little cries because she was so aroused. He moaned in the gag.
Saskia contented himself with his body, a small stern princess, a domineering mistress, a ferocious cruel elf enjoying his pain.
Jan was just a slave to her. He was only there to satisfy her. That he himself was aroused and finally had a orgasm, was nothing but a side effect. For Saskia counted only their own desire.

After she came, she got off him and stood next to him. He was sweating on the St. Andrew's Cross. Being streched so tight hurted and the punctures hurted, but that did not matter to Saskia.
"You'll stay bound and pierced," she said. Then she turned away and did something - reading a book for example.

Jan remained strapped on the St. Andrew's Cross, pierced from top to bottom with sharp bicycle spokes and could not move and could not speak.
His strict little mistress left him lying like that for hours. Again and again she came to him and satisfied herself with his defenseless body. She masturbated him stiff and mounted him and rode to orgasm. Jan also got an orgasm every time.

He devoted himself to his fate and enjoyed the ordeal. He imagined himself strapped to the St. Andrew's Cross for a whole day, at the mercy of Saskia.
It had been a very nice idea and Jan had this little feature film in many variations run repeatedly in his mind.

With two cousins on the cross (16)

At some point he changed his imagination. Now it was Saskia, who was naked and helpless strapped to the St. Andrew's Cross. He looked at her beautiful naked body. He could not get enough of the sight. He especially enjoyed looking at her small firm breasts and her petite feet, which he liked to see.

Then he pierced Saskia as she had done to him. Even Saskia was gagged and could not scream or beg for mercy. He stabbed the pointed bicycle spokes through her bare feet. He pierced her arms and legs. Finally, he pierced her breasts with two spokes and then the last thing started.

He stood between Saskia's thighs and put on a last bike spoke on her cunt. He placed the tip of the metal needle exactly on her clit.
Saskia tensed in her shackles. She wanted to say something or call.
"Mmm! Mmm! Nnb!" She grumbled.
Jan gave no answer to her incomprehensible plea.

Slowly he stabbed the spoke into Saskia's soft tender flesh and drilled the metal needle up through her mons, until it came out the top.
This always ended the game. Sometimes Saskia screamed into her gag and she got wet in pain. This detail pleased Jan greatly.

There was no sex. The spoke in Saskia's cunt was in the way.
Or he stabbed it in so far that it protruded far above and only one centimeter of needle protruded from the bottom of the clitoris. Then he could fuck his cousin. For him it was beautiful and arousing, for Saskia it was painful and arousing.

Jan looked at Saskia. At the moment she was moving slowly on the cross. It was a slow dance that seemed incredibly erotic to him. He knew it was a dance of agony. Saskia tried to escape the pain somehow. She did, though there was no chance to escape the pain. He watched her in her sweet dance of anguish and was aroused.

What would you say if I told you about the piercing, Sassi? he wondered. Would you like the description? I can imagine it. After all, you're pierced right now. Your wrists and feet are pierced. Not from thin bicycle spokes but from long nails.
How nice you are! You are beautiful in your pain.

I would always go to the cross for you and suffer for you if you asked. I would submit at any time. You could do whatever you want with me.
The arousal that had overpowered him turned his pain into pure pleasure.

Oh Sassi, he thought. Dear little Sassi! Can you feel the pain? Can you endure the torments? Like me? Do you love the cross?
I love it! I love the cross, Saskia! It is fantastic to hang helplessly on the cross and suffer. Pain can be something beautiful, something lofty. The bigger it is, the more sublime it is.

You feel the same as me, Saskia! I know! You love the pain! You love the cross! You love to submit to the cross! Like me!
Jan moaned in his gag. He floated in a universe out of sheer lust. He was totally devoted. He gave himself up. He submitted. He loved the cross.
If somebody had asked him at that moment if he was ready to spend the day tomorrow on the cross, he would have gladly said yes.

He was outraged. He could hardly believe it. But he just felt indescribably well. The pain became a rush. Jan reared up. He began to writhe slowly. He dropped completely into pain. He took all the torment and endured it with humility and joy.

It's like in my imagination! He thought.
It was amazing. Jan was stunned. The cross held him. He liked to be held. He wanted to be on the cross. He never wanted to leave. The cross should hold him forever.
Jan floated. He flew.
I live on a cross, he thought. I live nailed to a cross.
It was incredible. It was arousing. It was wonderful. Jan was happy.

With two cousins on the cross (17)

Sassi! Dear Sassi, are you just like me? I can not believe it! I'm really stunned! I love it! I'm so glad that Aunt Julia caught us playing at the gate! Otherwise I would never have experienced it.

Jan sank down. Now most of his weight hung on his nailed wrists. At the pierced wrists. Horrible pain radiated from there into his arms up to his shoulders. Jan endured the pain.

He stretched his legs, pressing himself against the nailed feet. They stood leaning down on the sloping pedestal. When pushing up he pressed less with the soles against the support platform. Rather, he pressed with his pierced feet against the nails, which fixed his feet on the sloping pedestal.
It hurted. Jan endured the pain.

Jan took the pain. He liked to endure it. It was like a rush. He'd read that masochists could get into such intoxication when they were hurt, but he'd never experienced it before. He was in a near-orgasmic state and this condition persisted. It did not stop.

I could not know that would happen, he thought as he danced slowly on the cross. Nobody could know that. If someone had told me that before, I would not have believed him.

For Jan, crucifixion has always been one thing: ultimate pain. Unbearable pain. The very fact that he would have to endure this unbearable pain on the cross had always excited him to the utmost when he imagined crucifixions.
Only very rarely had he fantasized that the ordeal would turn into ecstasy. It had simply been unimaginable for him. He had always thought of himself as a howling piece of flesh on the cross.

That had aroused him. He had liked that. And now he experienced the exact opposite. He liked that, too. And how!

What time could it be? Definitely three o'clock in the morning. Maybe four already. Soon his time on the cross would be over. Jan felt regret. Once it was over, it was over. Forever! Of course, he could not go and let himself be crucified again and then telling the police the same story. That did not work.

He looked at Saskia. She looked back. The agony was written on her face. He saw that she suffered unimaginably. And yet Jan recognized his own feelings in his cousin's face.
Did Sassi hover in the air like he did? He wanted to ask her, but the gag closed his mouth. He could not do anything, just feel.

He turned his head to the other side. There Amelie hung silently on the cross. She had stopped squirming. She seemed exhausted and completely exhausted. She seemed to have fallen into a kind of rigidity. Her eyes were filled only with fear and pain.
When he looked, she let water. Her urine spilled out of her lap and bubbled down her legs like a golden waterfall. Amelie did not move. She just let it happen.

She does not feel like Saskia and I, thought Jan. She imagined her first crucifixion differently.
Her first crucifixion ... as if there would ever be another! Of course that was out of the question.

But Aunt Julia is a doctor! he thought. She can rent one or more Autodoc units at any time and place them in her house. At the time when this kite flying festival took place near her property, she did. And she had to have a kite pilot mend in Snow White's Coffin because he crashed during the landing.
And does not the medical confidentiality apply? An autodoc would report everything he had done to heal a patient on a display and print it. But after that it was irrevocably deleted.

Jan was stunned. Would it work? Would it be possible to experience another crucifixion when he felt like it?

I can ask Aunt Julia, he thought. If it is possible, who knows, then maybe I could even experience my piercing fantasy.

When he thought of the fantasy of being pierced, his arousal immediately increased. He got an erection.

Suddenly he noticed a movement in the corner of his eye.
What? Do we already have tomorrow? Is the sexton coming to prepare the mass? Has that much time passed?
Jan was perplexed. The time had to be flown!

Then he saw who had come to church. It was Aunt Julia.
"I could not sleep," she said as she stood in front of the crosses. "That's when I thought, I'll see how you are."
She wore only her thin summer dress and was barefoot.

Amelie started. She began to fidget and screamed in her gag. "Gnn! Gnnn! Mmm! Bmm! Mmm!"
The aunt looked up at her: "But darling, you know that I can not release you. I have to stick to our agreement. You'll hang on the cross until you're found tomorrow morning."
Amelie cried. She shook her head and uttered incomprehensible growls. Sheer horror stood in her eyes.

No, Jan decided. For Amelie, the crucifixion was not beautiful. For her it was not an "unbelievable emotional sensation". It was a terrible ordeal for her.
"You have to endure it, sweetie," said the aunt to Amelie. "You asked for it. Besides, I do not have the tools to free you. Even if I wanted, I could not help you."

She walked over to Saskia. "You seem to enjoy it, sweetheart." She smiled up at Saskia. "I said there would be times when you would bear the torture proudly, phases in which you can take the pain. And then again it becomes completely unbearable. But even the unbearable you have to endure. That is the remarkable thing about a crucifixion: that one is forced to endure unbearable things. This is the greatest feeling sensation of all that one experiences on the cross."

With two cousins on the cross (18)

She came to Jan and pretended to see his erection only now. "Oh, how inviting! Well, I can not say no." She smiled at Jan, "I'll just pick up the platform."
She disappeared behind the crosses and brought the rack forward. Then she came up to him. As she stood in front of him she took off her summer dress.

When Jan saw his aunt naked, his erection increased. He let his gaze wander over her mature feminine body. He liked what he saw. Aunt Julia had a good figure. She was a sporty woman and her body was not too slim. There were soft curves in the right places.

She smiled at him but made no move to get closer to him. She saw his arousal. She let him wait to torment him a bit. She knew that he was full of desire and that she could satisfy his desire at any time. But she did not do anything. She knew about his helplessness and let him feel it. She was the mistress. He was nothing but a slave. He was without rights. Everyone was without rights on the cross.

He looked at her bare feet. His aunt's feet were small and slender with strong toes. Aunt Julia walked a lot barefoot at her home, he reminded himself. Was that always the case? When he was a little boy, she had already walked barefoot. But not as often as in the last three years.

She noticed that I was looking at her bare feet, he mused. That turned her on. Since then she always walks barefoot when I come to visit.
She is like Sassi. She does the same.

What was the old saying once again? The man desires the woman. The woman desires the desire of the man. So she does everything to arouse this desire.
Jan tried to change his posture on the cross to better withstand the pain. It did not help. No matter how he squirmed, it always hurted. He floated in a universe of anguish. It was unbearable.

Only that he endured the unbearable. He had to. But he could take it. He gratefully accepted the agony. Jan floated in a rush. Pain had become pleasure. The pain put him in arousal. He could endure everything - really everything.
All this was done to him by the cross. He loved the cross for that.

He even loved the cross, for it held him inexorably, so that he could not get away and go to his aunt. She stood naked in front of him, only two paces away, an arousing promise, yet she was beyond his reach.
Jan could only wait until she came to him and gave him salvation. If she did not, he could not help it. He was at the mercy of his aunt. It was an almost magnificent humiliation.

The aunt leaned her back against the railing of the platform. She looked at him curiously.
"Do you like what you see?" she asked.
Jan nodded. He could not do more. The gag condemned him to silence. He looked again at the bare feet of his aunt.
She never paints her nails, he remembered.
Jan did not like it when girls or women painted their fingernails - certainly not the toenails.

"Do you like my feet?" asked Aunt Julia. She raised her right leg - very slowly. Her bare foot came up. She put it on Jan's thigh. "You like bare feet, don't you?"
Jan's arousal grew. He kept reverently and let his aunt do what she wanted. That he was defenseless to their doings and at the same time had to endure tremendous pain aroused him to the point of insanity.

Aunt Julia's bare foot continued to run up Jan's thigh. Then it reached Jans steeply erected penis and gently pressed against it.
Jan almost turned crazy. He looked down and watched as that pretty bare foot squeezed his penis. Then that bare foot started to move. It paced up and down his erect cock, rubbing it gently.

Jan was thrilled with arousement. He had never experienced anything like that. He had not even imagined it. It was the hottest thing that had ever happened to him. With a comforting sigh, he surrendered to the erotic touch of his aunt.

Do whatever you want with me! he thought. If he had not been gagged, he would have said it aloud. I submit to you! Do what you want.
And even if he did not want to submit, he thought to himself, he would have been completely subjugated by his aunt.

It was the cross! The cross tied him in a way that he was completely defenseless. The cross held him and made him completely helpless. And to make matters worse, the cross caused him unbearable pain. All this gave him the cross. He had to accept it.
Jan gratefully accepted all this. He dropped himself.

He opened his thighs a little way to give his aunt's rubbing, massaging foot better access to his most intimate place. The slave surrendered. The slave dutifully opened his thighs to allow his mistress access.
The slave surrendered to his defenselessness.

Yes! thought Jan. Yes, aunt! Do it! Do it to me! Fuck me with your bare foot! Take advantage of my helplessness and do with me what you want. Enjoy my helpless situation, my pain, my being at the mercy. I am your slave. Your naked, crucified slave!

While his aunt's bare foot was masturbating him most deliciously, Jan became more and more immersed in his devotion.
Do whatever you want with me, Aunt!, he thought with arousing. Do it to me, whatever comes to your mind! If you want, you can pierce me! All over! You can hurt me! You can control me! If you want, you can crucify me anytime! You can nail me to the cross whenever you feel like it! I will not fight back!
Move with me at will! I am your slave! I submit! Submit, aunt! Crucify me! Let me suffer! Yes. Yes!

Jan began to squirm on the cross under the stimulating movements of Aunt Julia's naked foot. He was ready to take everything. He gave himself completely.

With two cousins on the cross (19)

Jan squirmed under the unbelievably erotic touch of his aunt. He looked down and saw her gripping and rubbing his cock with her little strong toes. He saw the bare foot press down on his penis and stroke up and down. He whimpered and groaned in his gag. He passed away with pleasure.

He glanced aside and saw Saskia watching. She envied him.
You would like that too, little cousin, right? Aunt could fuck you by the hand. That would do you good. You're already upset by the long crucifixion anyway. If I could, I would come to you and redeem you. I would masturbate you by hand. But I can not get away, Saskia. I'm sorry. You can only hope that Aunt Julia will come to you later.

The bare foot between Jan's legs disappeared. He looked up. His aunt came up to him. She leaned against him, embracing his neck with his arms: "Stop the gimmicks! I want you, cross boy! On the spot!"
She stood on her toes and sought his cock with her cunt.

Jan came to meet her, as far as the cross allowed. Then he felt her genitals on his penis. It was warm, almost hot. It was swollen and slippery. It rolled over his steeply upturned penis. Jan groaned.
His aunt clung to him and sank down on his stand. She lifted her legs and gripped him and the upright pole with her thighs.

Her entire weight was suddenly on Jan's body. He screamed as unbelievable pain burst through his nailed wrists and feet.
"Yes, that's the way it is, cross boy," his aunt said in his ear. "Feel the pain! You have to endure it! Because I want it! You are my slave! Thou shalt suffer! You have the pain. I have the lust!" She began to move.

Jan was trembling with pain and arousal on the cross. He shouted in his gag. He could not help it. The pain from the extra weight was horrible. And yet he felt pure arousing when his aunt began to move up and down on his erect cock.
She called me a slave! he thought. She did it!
And what am I else? It is true! I am a slave. I am completely without rights. The cross did that to me. It has made me be without any rights and defenseless. She can do anything with me she wants. I can not fight back.

Take me, aunt! Enjoy my helpless body! Have fun with my body! This body hangs naked and defenseless on a cross. This body is nailed to the wood. You can do whatever you want with it. This body is for your pleasure.
As you said, I'm in torment and you feel good. I serve exclusively the satisfaction of your desire. And for that I have to suffer infinitely.

Use me! Hurt me! Add pain to me! I will endure it. Because I have to. Because the cross forces me to. Do with me whatever you want!

His aunt rode him stormily.
"You feel so good!" she called into his ear. "So good! How you sweat! You are trembling with pain. You squirm in agony. Yes! So it is good! Writhe, slave! Squirm in pain! The more torment you have to endure, the greater my lust! That's how it should be!"

Julia moved faster and faster. She groaned and whimpered with pleasure. Jan, too, felt extreme arousal mixed with the terrible pain. He felt that he would come soon.
"Do you know what I've been dreaming about for a long time?" his aunt gasped in his ear. "I dream of nailing you to the cross! Yes! I wish that for a long time! Ever since I saw you hang yourself on a branch of a tree in the summer. With outstretched arms you were there. A wonderful sight."

Her voice became high and shaky. She was just before orgasm. "Since then, I dream of nailing you! I always wanted to do it! I wanted to nail you to the cross or watch you being nailed! Oh yeah!"
Jan passed away with pleasure as he heard his aunt utter these words.
Do it! You can do it with me anytime, aunt! Whenever you want! Crucify me! Crucify me whenever you want! I belong to you! I am your property!

"I want to nail you," cried the aunt. Her voice almost toppled with arousing. "At dawn at daybreak. And then you have to spend the whole day on the cross. You can not get away, no matter how much you ask and plead! You will stay on the cross! And all women and girls who are visiting can have you! Everyone, do you hear?

Whenever they feel like it, they can come to you on the cross and fuck you! You would have nothing but pain and humiliation and the girls would have the pleasure, the arousal, the fun. The women are raised and you will be humiliated!"
Panting, the aunt moved. She got even faster.
"All day! From morning to night! You would belong to the cross!"

Jan grunted in the gag. "Yes. Yes!" he wanted to call, but he was mute and could not utter a word. Do it, aunt! You can do that with me! Crucify me whenever you want and then move on with me at will!

He felt the orgasm approaching. It rose in him, his whole body stiffened. He tensed on the cross. The nails tore with incredible pain on his hands and feet.
"Yes!" he screamed into the gag. "Yes!"

The moment he came and sprayed wildly, his aunt came too. She clung to him with a cry. "Slave! Slave!" She cried. "Cross Boy! Oh! Oooh!"
Then she collapsed on him. She did not let him go. She continued to cling to him, an extra weight that tripled his agony. He suffered the agony quietly and devotedly.

Finally she got off him. "My God! Was that a blow off!" she sighed. She looked him in the eye. "You came too, my dear." She grinned at him. "You liked it, did not you? You like being defenseless. You love it." With that she descended from the platform. She grabbed her summer dress and pulled it over. Then she pushed the rack behind the crosses.

With two cousins on the cross (19)

Jan squirmed under the unbelievably erotic touch of his aunt. He looked down and saw her gripping and rubbing his cock with her little strong toes. He saw the bare foot press down on his penis and stroke up and down. He whimpered and groaned in his gag. He passed away with pleasure.

He glanced aside and saw Saskia watching. She envied him.
You would like that too, little cousin, right? Aunt could fuck you by the hand. That would do you good. You're already upset by the long crucifixion anyway. If I could, I would come to you and redeem you. I would masturbate you by hand. But I can not get away, Saskia. I'm sorry. You can only hope that Aunt Julia will come to you later.

The bare foot between Jan's legs disappeared. He looked up. His aunt came up to him. She leaned against him, embracing his neck with his arms: "Stop the gimmicks! I want you, cross boy! On the spot!"
She stood on her toes and sought his cock with her cunt.

Jan came to meet her, as far as the cross allowed. Then he felt her genitals on his penis. It was warm, almost hot. It was swollen and slippery. It rolled over his steeply upturned penis. Jan groaned.
His aunt clung to him and sank down on his stand. She lifted her legs and gripped him and the upright pole with her thighs.

Her entire weight was suddenly on Jan's body. He screamed as unbelievable pain burst through his nailed wrists and feet.
"Yes, that's the way it is, cross boy," his aunt said in his ear. "Feel the pain! You have to endure it! Because I want it! You are my slave! Thou shalt suffer! You have the pain. I have the lust!" She began to move.

Jan was trembling with pain and arousal on the cross. He shouted in his gag. He could not help it. The pain from the extra weight was horrible. And yet he felt pure arousing when his aunt began to move up and down on his erect cock.
She called me a slave! he thought. She did it!
And what am I else? It is true! I am a slave. I am completely without rights. The cross did that to me. It has made me be without any rights and defenseless. She can do anything with me she wants. I can not fight back.

Take me, aunt! Enjoy my helpless body! Have fun with my body! This body hangs naked and defenseless on a cross. This body is nailed to the wood. You can do whatever you want with it. This body is for your pleasure.
As you said, I'm in torment and you feel good. I serve exclusively the satisfaction of your desire. And for that I have to suffer infinitely.

Use me! Hurt me! Add pain to me! I will endure it. Because I have to. Because the cross forces me to. Do with me whatever you want!

His aunt rode him stormily.
"You feel so good!" she called into his ear. "So good! How you sweat! You are trembling with pain. You squirm in agony. Yes! So it is good! Writhe, slave! Squirm in pain! The more torment you have to endure, the greater my lust! That's how it should be!"

Julia moved faster and faster. She groaned and whimpered with pleasure. Jan, too, felt extreme arousal mixed with the terrible pain. He felt that he would come soon.
"Do you know what I've been dreaming about for a long time?" his aunt gasped in his ear. "I dream of nailing you to the cross! Yes! I wish that for a long time! Ever since I saw you hang yourself on a branch of a tree in the summer. With outstretched arms you were there. A wonderful sight."

Her voice became high and shaky. She was just before orgasm. "Since then, I dream of nailing you! I always wanted to do it! I wanted to nail you to the cross or watch you being nailed! Oh yeah!"
Jan passed away with pleasure as he heard his aunt utter these words.
Do it! You can do it with me anytime, aunt! Whenever you want! Crucify me! Crucify me whenever you want! I belong to you! I am your property!

"I want to nail you," cried the aunt. Her voice almost toppled with arousing. "At dawn at daybreak. And then you have to spend the whole day on the cross. You can not get away, no matter how much you ask and plead! You will stay on the cross! And all women and girls who are visiting can have you! Everyone, do you hear?

Whenever they feel like it, they can come to you on the cross and fuck you! You would have nothing but pain and humiliation and the girls would have the pleasure, the arousal, the fun. The women are raised and you will be humiliated!"
Panting, the aunt moved. She got even faster.
"All day! From morning to night! You would belong to the cross!"

Jan grunted in the gag. "Yes. Yes!" he wanted to call, but he was mute and could not utter a word. Do it, aunt! You can do that with me! Crucify me whenever you want and then move on with me at will!

He felt the orgasm approaching. It rose in him, his whole body stiffened. He tensed on the cross. The nails tore with incredible pain on his hands and feet.
"Yes!" he screamed into the gag. "Yes!"

The moment he came and sprayed wildly, his aunt came too. She clung to him with a cry. "Slave! Slave!" She cried. "Cross Boy! Oh! Oooh!"
Then she collapsed on him. She did not let him go. She continued to cling to him, an extra weight that tripled his agony. He suffered the agony quietly and devotedly.

Finally she got off him. "My God! Was that a blow off!" she sighed. She looked him in the eye. "You came too, my dear." She grinned at him. "You liked it, did not you? You like being defenseless. You love it." With that she descended from the platform. She grabbed her summer dress and pulled it over. Then she pushed the rack behind the crosses.

Sassi you do a great job of creating lust and passion between a slave and its master. The best part of this creation is how they both want it. It would be interesting to see how that lust and passion exist with Jan's other cousins and their aunt. I look forward to more of your story :)

With two cousins on the cross (20)

The aunt took out her camera. She took a few pictures. Jan was hanging quietly on his cross. He was totally exhausted. He was happy. He had just experienced something incredible.
He saw his aunt go away. He saw that her bare soles were completely darkened. They were almost black. She had to walk a long way on bare feet.

She walked barefoot to the church to use me again, he thought. Me, the naked crucified boy! She came to have fun. For her the fun, for me the pain. For her the desire, for me the agony.

The side gate closed. Jan was alone in the church with his cousins. He looked at the girls. How beautiful there naked body looked on the crosses!
I am crucified with my cousins, he thought. What an experience! My very special birthday present.

He was in very great pain now, but endured it. Despite all the pain, he already felt new arousal rising in him. He was ready to stay on the cross no matter how long. That should be determined by others. He would not! He did not have the right. He was crucified, and a crucified was without rights.

That's how it should be! he thought. That's how it should be forever!
He hung his head and looked at his bare feet with nails inside. They bleeded only slightly. Somehow he liked the sight. He glanced at his cousins and enjoyed the sight of their bare feet. But that alone was worth the crucifixion: to be able to look at the nailed feet of Amelie and Saskia. He would be crucified again at any time just to enjoy this beautiful sight. It was arousing. It was nice. It was satisfying.

Jan sank back to the cross. He sighed in his gag and gave himself to the impossible pain. He was ready to endure, no matter how long it would take.

=

Jan had passed away for a while. He was startled. He perceived a movement in the corner of his eye. Someone came. A man. He saw a startled face, wide-eyed.
"For heaven's sake! What happened here! That's horrible!"
The man ran away.

More time passed. Jan hung faithfully on the cross. It did not bother him to remain crucified. Should it hurt! He loved it.
He endured it with pride and joy. And with arousement. But he did not have an erection. He was glad about that. It would have been embarrassing if people had seen that.

People came. Many people. It was full of people. Jan recognized police uniforms. He saw doctors. He did not move. He hung very still on his cross. His cross! They would soon take it away from him.

Just as the aunt had predicted, the girls were first removed from the cross. Jan stayed a few extra minutes. He enjoyed every second. He would not have minded if people had said, "Sorry, kid. But we do not have the right tool. We have to wait until new tool is delivered this afternoon. You have to endure on the cross for so long."
He would have loved to endure it.

Instead, he eventually got an injection and he blacked out.

When he woke up, he layed in a snow white coffin. He stretched and got out of the autodoc unit. He felt fantastic. So rested and fit. He felt good.

=

They told the police the story of the robbery. They were believed and the policemen declared that nothing should be allowed to go outside. Otherwise there could be imitation offenders. Of course, the three conspirators immediately agreed to keep silence.

In the house of Aunt Julia they met for coffee and cake. They told how they had experienced their crucifixion.
Amelie answered, "That was terrible! I could not believe it! It was the worst thing that ever happened to me! It was monstrous!"
She huffed. "Even when the first nail was hit in my foot, I was scared. I felt that it would not be the way I had always imagined."

She took a sip of coffee. "I've always imagined how sublime it would be to endure the pain of nailing. I thought it was great to be forced against my will to endure it. But it was just awful! I was scared and almost lost in pain." She shook her head. "God, that was terrible! I wanted to be redeemed every single second. It was absolutely unbearable. It was horrible. The time did not go by! It took forever. I almost went insane."

Again she shook her head. "No! Never again! That's enough for my whole life! I regretted it from the first second and still regret it." She looked at Aunt Julia. "You do not have to blame yourself, Auntie. After all, I wanted it expressly. I really wanted to be crucified. But when it happened, I felt nothing but regret and fear. And terrible pain."

Aunt Julia reached for Amelies Hand: "I'm sorry, little mouse. I felt the same way then. I regretted it. But besides that there was joy and even pleasure. It was good for me." She patted Amelie's hand. "Now it's over. Keep it in your memory as something out of the ordinary. If you feel like it, you can take a look at the photos and film footage, even later, if you do not want it right away."

=

Later, Saskia and Jan were alone. They sat in the room in the aunt's house, where they often stayed as children. They had sat down on the floor and looked at the photos that Aunt Julia had printed. The films they had looked at on a 3-D computer.

Jan delved into the contemplation of some photographs showing Saskia and Amelia's nailed feet in close-up. He saw the big nails stuck in those little white feet. The sight aroused him. He wanted to keep these pictures.

A small white foot slid across the floor into his field of vision. Saskia put her right foot between his bent legs.
Once again, Jan looked at a photo of Saskia's nailed feet. Then he grabbed her foot with his hands and lifted it up. He took a close look at Sassis foot.
"No scars," he said. "Nothing! The autodoc has done a good job."

"I liked it," his cousin said quietly. Her eyes shimmered. "Jan, it was so nice! So incomprehensible! So unbearable! It was unbearable and I endured it! What a feeling! Aunt Julia did not lie when she promised us incredible feeling sensations."

Jan dropped her foot into his lap and gently stroked it.
"It was the same with me," he said. He was surprised at the openness with which he spoke. But had not they been together on the cross? They had suffered incredible things together. That made her a confidant.

"When the cross was set up, I almost lost my breath," he said. "I screamed on the spit and wanted it to stop on the spot, so unbearable was the pain."
Saskia smiled at him. "I felt the same way. If I had not been gagged, I would have kept asking to be taken down because I could not stand it for a single minute longer." Her eyes softened. "Instead, I have endured it for many, many, infinitely minutes. It was fantastic. At some point I was in a state of intoxication. I would not have liked to get off the cross any more."

Jan smiled at his cousin: "Just like me. I felt the same way. "

He took a deep breath. "And there was more. I liked the humiliation. Being at the mercy. I liked that Aunt Julia used me. She used my body to fulfill her lust. That was nice." He felt his face blush. "Can you understand that, Sassi?"

She nodded. "Yes," she said simply. "If it was good for you, that's fine. I felt the same."
her bare foot slipped between his legs and into his crotch. It began to squeeze the bulge in Jan's pants and massaged it. "Say, Jan? Will you do it?"
Saskia's foot rubbed and squeezed. Jan got the best feelings. "What Auntie said when she took you on the cross," she said. "This new crucifixion. One day at the cross and all the girls and women can have you whenever they want. Have you ever thought about it?"

Thought about it? Jan did not think about anything else since he had stepped out of the autodoc unit!
A whole day on the cross! Ten to twelve hours nothing but torture and torment. One day pure torture.
They would take him. They would come to him on the cross and fuck him - girls and women. Strangers would use his defenseless body to satisfy themselves.
Oh yes! He had thought about it.

He nodded silently. Then he asked, "Will you come to my cross and use me to satisfy your lust, Sassi?"
She looked at him with that special gleam in her eyes. "Yes, I will, Jan," she said seriously. "I'll demand that I get you first, because we're sort of a siblings of the cross. Then I wait for an hour so that you can really suffer, so that you are completely absorbed in the impossible pain that the cross causes you. "

Saskia's bare foot squeezed and rubbed into Jan's lap. "Then I will come to you and take you, Jan. I will enjoy your pain and your helplessness. I will ride on your erected masculinity and feel pure pleasure, while you remain only pain and humiliation. And then..."

She took a little break.
"... then I will be crucified next to you and spend the rest of the day together with you on the cross. Then they can do whatever they want with me."
She smiled at him: "After all, you have no rights on the cross, right?"
Jan smiled back: "That's the way it is, Sassi!"

THE END

With two cousins on the cross (20)

The aunt took out her camera. She took a few pictures. Jan was hanging quietly on his cross. He was totally exhausted. He was happy. He had just experienced something incredible.
He saw his aunt go away. He saw that her bare soles were completely darkened. They were almost black. She had to walk a long way on bare feet.

She walked barefoot to the church to use me again, he thought. Me, the naked crucified boy! She came to have fun. For her the fun, for me the pain. For her the desire, for me the agony.

The side gate closed. Jan was alone in the church with his cousins. He looked at the girls. How beautiful there naked body looked on the crosses!
I am crucified with my cousins, he thought. What an experience! My very special birthday present.

He was in very great pain now, but endured it. Despite all the pain, he already felt new arousal rising in him. He was ready to stay on the cross no matter how long. That should be determined by others. He would not! He did not have the right. He was crucified, and a crucified was without rights.

That's how it should be! he thought. That's how it should be forever!
He hung his head and looked at his bare feet with nails inside. They bleeded only slightly. Somehow he liked the sight. He glanced at his cousins and enjoyed the sight of their bare feet. But that alone was worth the crucifixion: to be able to look at the nailed feet of Amelie and Saskia. He would be crucified again at any time just to enjoy this beautiful sight. It was arousing. It was nice. It was satisfying.

Jan sank back to the cross. He sighed in his gag and gave himself to the impossible pain. He was ready to endure, no matter how long it would take.

=

Jan had passed away for a while. He was startled. He perceived a movement in the corner of his eye. Someone came. A man. He saw a startled face, wide-eyed.
"For heaven's sake! What happened here! That's horrible!"
The man ran away.

More time passed. Jan hung faithfully on the cross. It did not bother him to remain crucified. Should it hurt! He loved it.
He endured it with pride and joy. And with arousement. But he did not have an erection. He was glad about that. It would have been embarrassing if people had seen that.

People came. Many people. It was full of people. Jan recognized police uniforms. He saw doctors. He did not move. He hung very still on his cross. His cross! They would soon take it away from him.

Just as the aunt had predicted, the girls were first removed from the cross. Jan stayed a few extra minutes. He enjoyed every second. He would not have minded if people had said, "Sorry, kid. But we do not have the right tool. We have to wait until new tool is delivered this afternoon. You have to endure on the cross for so long."
He would have loved to endure it.

Instead, he eventually got an injection and he blacked out.

When he woke up, he layed in a snow white coffin. He stretched and got out of the autodoc unit. He felt fantastic. So rested and fit. He felt good.

=

They told the police the story of the robbery. They were believed and the policemen declared that nothing should be allowed to go outside. Otherwise there could be imitation offenders. Of course, the three conspirators immediately agreed to keep silence.

In the house of Aunt Julia they met for coffee and cake. They told how they had experienced their crucifixion.
Amelie answered, "That was terrible! I could not believe it! It was the worst thing that ever happened to me! It was monstrous!"
She huffed. "Even when the first nail was hit in my foot, I was scared. I felt that it would not be the way I had always imagined."

She took a sip of coffee. "I've always imagined how sublime it would be to endure the pain of nailing. I thought it was great to be forced against my will to endure it. But it was just awful! I was scared and almost lost in pain." She shook her head. "God, that was terrible! I wanted to be redeemed every single second. It was absolutely unbearable. It was horrible. The time did not go by! It took forever. I almost went insane."

Again she shook her head. "No! Never again! That's enough for my whole life! I regretted it from the first second and still regret it." She looked at Aunt Julia. "You do not have to blame yourself, Auntie. After all, I wanted it expressly. I really wanted to be crucified. But when it happened, I felt nothing but regret and fear. And terrible pain."

Aunt Julia reached for Amelies Hand: "I'm sorry, little mouse. I felt the same way then. I regretted it. But besides that there was joy and even pleasure. It was good for me." She patted Amelie's hand. "Now it's over. Keep it in your memory as something out of the ordinary. If you feel like it, you can take a look at the photos and film footage, even later, if you do not want it right away."

=

Later, Saskia and Jan were alone. They sat in the room in the aunt's house, where they often stayed as children. They had sat down on the floor and looked at the photos that Aunt Julia had printed. The films they had looked at on a 3-D computer.

Jan delved into the contemplation of some photographs showing Saskia and Amelia's nailed feet in close-up. He saw the big nails stuck in those little white feet. The sight aroused him. He wanted to keep these pictures.

A small white foot slid across the floor into his field of vision. Saskia put her right foot between his bent legs.
Once again, Jan looked at a photo of Saskia's nailed feet. Then he grabbed her foot with his hands and lifted it up. He took a close look at Sassis foot.
"No scars," he said. "Nothing! The autodoc has done a good job."

"I liked it," his cousin said quietly. Her eyes shimmered. "Jan, it was so nice! So incomprehensible! So unbearable! It was unbearable and I endured it! What a feeling! Aunt Julia did not lie when she promised us incredible feeling sensations."

Jan dropped her foot into his lap and gently stroked it.
"It was the same with me," he said. He was surprised at the openness with which he spoke. But had not they been together on the cross? They had suffered incredible things together. That made her a confidant.

"When the cross was set up, I almost lost my breath," he said. "I screamed on the spit and wanted it to stop on the spot, so unbearable was the pain."
Saskia smiled at him. "I felt the same way. If I had not been gagged, I would have kept asking to be taken down because I could not stand it for a single minute longer." Her eyes softened. "Instead, I have endured it for many, many, infinitely minutes. It was fantastic. At some point I was in a state of intoxication. I would not have liked to get off the cross any more."

Jan smiled at his cousin: "Just like me. I felt the same way. "

He took a deep breath. "And there was more. I liked the humiliation. Being at the mercy. I liked that Aunt Julia used me. She used my body to fulfill her lust. That was nice." He felt his face blush. "Can you understand that, Sassi?"

She nodded. "Yes," she said simply. "If it was good for you, that's fine. I felt the same."
her bare foot slipped between his legs and into his crotch. It began to squeeze the bulge in Jan's pants and massaged it. "Say, Jan? Will you do it?"
Saskia's foot rubbed and squeezed. Jan got the best feelings. "What Auntie said when she took you on the cross," she said. "This new crucifixion. One day at the cross and all the girls and women can have you whenever they want. Have you ever thought about it?"

Thought about it? Jan did not think about anything else since he had stepped out of the autodoc unit!
A whole day on the cross! Ten to twelve hours nothing but torture and torment. One day pure torture.
They would take him. They would come to him on the cross and fuck him - girls and women. Strangers would use his defenseless body to satisfy themselves.
Oh yes! He had thought about it.

He nodded silently. Then he asked, "Will you come to my cross and use me to satisfy your lust, Sassi?"
She looked at him with that special gleam in her eyes. "Yes, I will, Jan," she said seriously. "I'll demand that I get you first, because we're sort of a siblings of the cross. Then I wait for an hour so that you can really suffer, so that you are completely absorbed in the impossible pain that the cross causes you. "

Saskia's bare foot squeezed and rubbed into Jan's lap. "Then I will come to you and take you, Jan. I will enjoy your pain and your helplessness. I will ride on your erected masculinity and feel pure pleasure, while you remain only pain and humiliation. And then..."

She took a little break.
"... then I will be crucified next to you and spend the rest of the day together with you on the cross. Then they can do whatever they want with me."
She smiled at him: "After all, you have no rights on the cross, right?"
Jan smiled back: "That's the way it is, Sassi!"

THE END

Jan and Saskia's next experience on the cross would be an interesting story :)

"How beautiful you are," she said. "I have always wished to have a look at a young man on the cross. You have no idea how excitingly beautiful you are, helplessly stretched out on the cross. In Nails. Your naked body moves against your will. You wind with anguish. You're sweating. You suffer. You are beautiful."

She smiled at him. "It's arousing to look at you, Jan. The cross carries you. The cross holds you tight. The cross will not release you. The cross owns you. All your thoughts circle around the cross. You can not think of anything except being nailed to this cross and the cross let you suffer – mercilessly.

Sassi you capture the essence of the experience so well in so many beautiful passages, like these. She appreciates the sheer powerful beauty of a crucified man at her mercy. He swims in the overwhelming sensations of being a slave to his cross. "All your thoughts circle around the cross."

"I told you that I've always wanted to see a young man nailed naked to a cross," said the aunt. She came closer again. Jan stretched out his pelvis.
The aunt pressed her hands against his strained pectorals: "And you know what I wanted? What I dreamed of?" She came even closer, but not close enough that he could start a new attempt to penetrate her.

"I've wished to do it with a nailed man," said the aunt. "I dreamed of fucking a crucified man, a man hanging naked and helpless on the cross. He can not stop me from making him horny and then take him!"
She pressed against him. "That's exactly what I'm going to do now!"

A woman who knows what she wants and gets it. Lucky Jan!
Imagine being in his position, she makes him do the work, thrusting into her despite the nails and the pain. Lust and animal instinct triumph.

I also love the girl who "floats" from her cross to pee. The contrast between the almost ethereal image of the slight naked girl floating in the air, and the down to earth nature of her animal act, marvelous.

Last edited:
There happened a mistake: in the middle of the story two chapters were "glued" together. Thats the reason that I have "only" 20 chapters. The story is complete. Nothings is missing. I tried to change it in the top of the thread but couldn't manage it.
The little Sassi doed forgetting, that she have powerful friends here!

Back
Top Bottom