crucified women

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would use nails. While during the crucifixion I would have her wearing a loin cloth. I also would have her wrists nailed first spread wide then the cross put up so you could see her breasts wiggle more. After the cross is stable then have her feet nailed separately into the cross so her legs are at an angle for a lovely dance. When the last nail is in rip off the loincloth :)

Look at this beautiful woman. If you ordered her to be crucified, would she be tied to a cross or would it be pointed nails? I also ask if you would allow her to use a sex-slap?

She has a fine figure for the cross, are there any better pics that could be manipulated?

I would use nails. While during the crucifixion I would have her wearing a loin cloth. I also would have her wrists nailed first spread wide then the cross put up so you could see her breasts wiggle more. After the cross is stable then have her feet nailed separately into the cross so her legs are at an angle for a lovely dance. When the last nail is in rip off the loincloth :)

Sounds ideal, ShadowWolf.
Something like these Markus ladies - arms wide, breasts hanging free

3 models 58b.jpgGiustizia Romana 6.JPGCopia di Karen 31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom