Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Looks like one of Welsh Webb's photo sessions. I recognize the girl with the whip in the first set of pics. Think I've seen this series before, but it's been maybe ten years.
Definitely Welsh Webb. The part of the executioner here is played by his other crux star, Shannon.

Shannon 024.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, that's definitely Shannon, and I remember him saying something about Poison Doll, although I can't say for sure that I've seen this set. It's not in the pictures of his that I have on my hard disk. I did come across this one, which brought back some memories:

469841-8b55b5db33e06460a9f9e469c7f1166f.jpg

He drew this on an 18" x 24" sheet, then couldn't scan it all at one time on his scanner. I got him to scan it in pieces with plenty of overlap, then stitched it together for him in Photoshop and enhanced it, sharpened the linework. That was 15 years ago.

Attachments

• Webb_Sunday_in_the_park.jpg
    Webb_Sunday_in_the_park.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 676
Yes, that's definitely Shannon, and I remember him saying something about Poison Doll, although I can't say for sure that I've seen this set. It's not in the pictures of his that I have on my hard disk. I did come across this one, which brought back some memories:

469841-8b55b5db33e06460a9f9e469c7f1166f.jpg

He drew this on an 18" x 24" sheet, then couldn't scan it all at one time on his scanner. I got him to scan it in pieces with plenty of overlap, then stitched it together for him in Photoshop and enhanced it, sharpened the linework. That was 15 years ago.

How great would it be if this one was made into a real poser/photo. There is so many great things going on in this - really amazing ...

Thanks for the Nastya series, TC. She is a beautiful model, although sadly I can find no other pictures of her.
However, here is one extra 'Before and After' picture from the Kreuz series, submitted by Mccmiguel on DeviantArt.

nastya_crucified_by_mccmiguel-d7n7r2m.jpg

Nice setup, I just wish it didn't "hide" her belly. It'd be better if the "cross bar" in front of her was just a bit lower, and supported on the sides rather than the middle as it is now. But a very "nice" punishment setup otherwise.

Looks like one of Welsh Webb's photo sessions. I recognize the girl with the whip in the first set of pics. Think I've seen this series before, but it's been maybe ten years.

Definitely Welsh Webb. The part of the executioner here is played by his other crux star, Shannon.

View attachment 469765

Very well, my artist friends.

What is happening to the Internet?

I ask this because it is not the first and it will not be the last time I make a post without giving the credit to the artist.

Because?

Because when I find a cool job worthy of being posted, it's hardly likely that the websites will advertise the name of the artist and the model.

In the middle of last year I found a site that discloses the name of the model, but the artist did not, some recent posts come from that site.

But it's not just this site.

For example:

This photo that Bobinder posted to illustrate the work of Welsh Webb, I already posted the series, are 84 photos divided into 9 series.

For some reason I do not remember, I posted the serie in two days, and what happened?

The same as now, several members warning that the artist and / or photographer was the Welsh Webb.

So when I went to post the last 4 series I added the name of Welsh Webb.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucified.3345/page-98

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucified.3345/page-99

#1961, #1962, #1963, #1964 - #1974, #1975, #1976 and #1977

Anyone who is scouring the Internet knows that it is not 100% reliable, the reason is many, from people unscrupulous, to people without knowledge of the subject.

Who loses it?

First the Artists, who do not have their works recognized.

Second, people who like to see a good job posted with all the correct information.

Solution to the problem?

I can not see any!

Respectfully

Top-Cat

Tree

You wrote this post, as if I had made some mistake, an immeasurable offense to CF members.

You with this pseudo authority, are posting anything and do not explain where the error is, if there is an error.

You posted what you wanted and gave no reason for it, I do not know what you have in mind.

My post talks about people who make websites, and post works by artists without giving credit to them.

I'm supporting our CruxForums artists and other artists who have their work posted on the Internet, and do not have the credits posted.

Top-Cat

Not sure what is going on here, but just for the record, I only answered to this because I saw a question I knew the answer to ...

I did see this as any blamegame as to whether artist was recognized or not _ I think everybody wants to acknowledge the artist when the can, but sometimes it may be difficult, but that does not mean that you should not post - we can work it out as we go along .....

IMG_1181.JPGStripped naked and bound to my cross! The nailing will be next. How long will they make me lie here waiting? Can I bear the pain when the hammer falls? Should I watch or look away? Will I scream before in terror, or after in pain, or both?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom