Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice! Inspires an idea.

The jails were overcrowded and there was a risk of massive personal loan defaults. The judiciary and treasury departments came up with a solution.

Hot women convicted of minor crimes and hot women who had defaulted on their loans/mortgages would be offered the alternative of one year's servitude as nude objets d'art. The encourage hot women to take this alternative, a stipulation was added that, after their initial strip search, they would not be penetrated against their will for the rest of the year.To further sweeten the pot, another stipulation was added that, if the women's owners for that year wanted to show off her nude body to anyone else, the owners would be required to provide the women with masks or hoods to protect their identities if the women requested this. The women's owners were also required to keep the women fed and sheltered adequately.

In exchange, the women who chose this option would have to serve the artistic purposes of their new owners for a full year.

Some owners simply had the women stand masked/hooded and naked as conversation pieces at parties and soirees.

Some owners had the women daubed in paint, and then had the women roll all over canvasses.

Some owners had the masked/hooded women on display in cages as conversation pieces at parties and soirees.

Some owners had the masked women serve drinks at parties and soirees.

Some owners had the masked/hooded women pose for various bondage positions, including crucifixion.

Some owners were kind. They took plaster casts of the women's chests and tummies and then allowed the women to serve out the rest of the year clothed.

Some owners were clever. They told their women that they would not mistreat or display them if their women agreed to make love to another serving woman every day of the year. The vast majority of women in this situation agreed.

Oh Shenandoah,
I long to see you,
Away you rolling river.
Oh Shenandoah,
I long to see you,
Away, I'm bound away
'Cross the wide Missouri.

View attachment 505506
Great work, Jolly! Do I detect the influence of saintjohny in the colourful, rolling landscape, wild flowers and low elevation back-lighting? Alice joins Sasha (your signature pose) and Shannon - I would like to include this in 'Crux Legend'. It is strikingly beautiful. Well done.

Great work, Jolly! Do I detect the influence of saintjohny in the colourful, rolling landscape, wild flowers and low elevation back-lighting? Alice joins Sasha (your signature pose) and Shannon - I would like to include this in 'Crux Legend'. It is strikingly beautiful. Well done.
There is some inspiration from StJohnny, yes, but I attended a concert this evening where Shenandoah was sung. The group did a really splendid job of the song. Apparently, it has nothing much to do with the Shenandoah valley, but the background picture is from Shenandoah National Park in Virginia (I've never been there, but pictures always look spectacular). Anyway, this was the result. Happy to have it in the Alice Legend thread, if you like. :)

(Now that I've seen it again, I've noticed a few things - some unwanted artifacts. I may have to do an updated version.)

There is some inspiration from StJohnny, yes, but I attended a concert this evening where Shenandoah was sung. The group did a really splendid job of the song. Apparently, it has nothing much to do with the Shenandoah valley, but the background picture is from Shenandoah National Park in Virginia (I've never been there, but pictures always look spectacular). Anyway, this was the result. Happy to have it in the Alice Legend thread, if you like. :)

(Now that I've seen it again, I've noticed a few things - some unwanted artifacts. I may have to do an updated version.)
Thanks - I often find things I want to improve in my own pictures, so I can relate to that.
The picture tells its own story, but it is always good to know the inspiration behind it.
The visual contrast between the beautiful landscape and human torment is very powerful.

I've been there...many times.
My father grew up in the Shenandoah Valley, which is on the west side of the Park. I still have family all through out the area. We used to go up there almost every summer when I was a kid and often drove through the park. The scenery is spectacular.
Somehow, I missed the crucified women. Must have been in a different part of the park.

Oh Shenandoah,
I long to see you,
Away you rolling river.
Oh Shenandoah,
I long to see you,
Away, I'm bound away
'Cross the wide Missouri.

View attachment 505506

Wow...what a BEAUTIFUL sky!...along with the slight re-interpretation of the Shenandoah song!

Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!

(...though perhaps the damsels aren't quite appreciating the beauty of the sky at the moment...)

Back
Top Bottom