Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Use of a translator ....

[引述]琥珀,曾经有一个名为“钟声室”的雅虎集团,她也是当年克鲁斯的成员之一。

In French:
[citation] Amber, il y avait un "Bell Room" groupe Yahoo, elle est également l'un des membres de Cruise.

In English:
Amber, there used to be a "bell room" Yahoo Group, she is also one of the members of Cruise.

;)

I'm guessing that this method of crucifixion was probably the most popular form used by the Romans and in the middle east. Most likely the victims genitals were tortured with the legs fastened in this manner. It would allow survival of the victim for longer lengths of time while the instruments were applied. I can only imagine the agony as the victim was first fastened, then lifted and set upon and tortured.

It's a hideously painful position for the arms and shoulders,
much worse than being bound or even (I guess) nailed to the front of the patibulum.
And, as you say, fixing me with my thighs forced open makes me accessible for all kinds of abuse and torture....

It's a hideously painful position for the arms and shoulders,
much worse than being bound or even (I guess) nailed to the front of the patibulum.
And, as you say, fixing me with my thighs forced open makes me accessible for all kinds of abuse and torture....

I imagine the initial shock of the condemned man or woman hanging naked with legs splayed apart and either tied or nailed to the sides of the stipes. As the victim writhes in agony on the cross, he or she looks down their outstretched body and sees the torturers bring trays of instruments just below. As the crowds who have gathered yell and call epithets, the men who have performed the crucifixion now stand behind and ready themselves to flagellate the victims open buttocks with cat of nine whips. Meanwhile, as the first stroke is laid across naked buttocks, the victim screams and again looking down sees a female member of the crucifixion detail select the first of the instruments. For the woman it is a barely perceptible fish bone needle and for the man, a long noosed cord.

Appears to be a form of Chinese or possibly Japanese crucifixion. I've seen pictures of Chinese crucifixion where the woman's nipples are tied with strings and bells hung to signify guilt. Don't know if they pulled open the folds of the vaginal lips in this manner. Looks like this girl is going through a great deal of torment and I wonder how long a man or woman could survive crucified in this way. The male would most probably have weights hung and affixed to his testicles. It must have been erotic when the legs were pulled up and tied apart. Wonder if the condemned man or woman would be initially sexually aroused.

View attachment 431156
I'm guessing that this method of crucifixion was probably the most popular form used by the Romans and in the middle east. Most likely the victims genitals were tortured with the legs fastened in this manner. It would allow survival of the victim for longer lengths of time while the instruments were applied. I can only imagine the agony as the victim was first fastened, then lifted and set upon and tortured.

Here's Ehliasys interpretation of that style of crucifixion:

cru-387-ehliasys-2005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom