Crucifixa

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Wow! As the new kid on the Cross, it's thrilling just to see my name with the fateful word "condemned"! It's like all my fantasies are becoming real!

They go back to when I was twelve, when our teacher gave us a pretty strong, blow-by-blow account of the Crucifixion of Jesus. I clung on in fascination to every detail. Soon I was playing out little private stories with my body in the gym or the swimming pool. As I grew, I learnt more and more about Crucifixion - especially that the Romans crucified women and girls, and how they tortured us.

I love playing with words, painting word-pictures, so I've put what I've learnt into a poem, Crucifixa, that tries to imagine and express, as accurately as I can (historically, bodily and psychologically) the experience of a girl being crucified on the Ostian Way, outside the gate of Rome. I hope my Masters will like it - please correct me if there's anything that doesn't ring true.

Yours submissively

Eulalia

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/crucifixa-by-eulalia-and-ascanio-pdf.444/

Last edited:
Hi,
How about this for an avatar? We can change it if you wish but you still have to submit it.
Going to bed now. Night.

Melissa

PS Don't try to enlarge the pic just download it if you want it.

Attachments

19.5 KB · Views: 1,328
Yeah,very good,for a newcomer...... :)
Warm welcome to the Forum,of Cross-Pain !
Sadly though,you won't be "condemned" for long,only up to nine/ten posts..... ;)
Cheers BJP.

Baracus said:
Yeah,very good,for a newcomer...... :)
Warm welcome to the Forum,of Cross-Pain !
Sadly though,you won't be "condemned" for long,only up to nine/ten posts..... ;)
Cheers BJP.
but onlooker is nice toooo :ymdevil:

Sure, but in my fantasies, I'm always the victim. That's why it's so lovely being "condemned", I don't want to be an onlooker or even an Executioner. I wish I could opt out of being promoted! :( (sulk).

Trust me to question the workings of The System - that's what gets me crucified!

But never mind - Melissa's found me this lovely avatar - thank's M! - so, whatever the small print says, I'll always go on being

Eulalia said:
Sure, but in my fantasies, I'm always the victim. That's why it's so lovely being "condemned", I don't want to be an onlooker or even an Executioner. I wish I could opt out of being promoted! :( (sulk).

Trust me to question the workings of The System - that's what gets me crucified!

But never mind - Melissa's found me this lovely avatar - thank's M! - so, whatever the small print says, I'll always go on being

Hey Love I have exactly the same issue.

But I look at it on the bright side, my status shows I'm interacting and helping to make the site what it is.

So dive in and help out.

kisses

willowfall

Baracus said:
So,how many posts,before one becomes "Consul",or even "Caesar",(or "Emperor"even.....)?? ;)
Cheers BJP
much very much and money :ymdevil: o-+

Very nice poem, Eulalia. It's clear you've thought about this a lot & enjoyed it very much.
Baracus said:
So,how many posts,before one becomes "Consul",or even "Caesar",(or "Emperor"even.....)?? ;)
Cheers BJP
Are there actually any ranks higher than "governor"? Just wondering, I don't really pay attention to those sort of things.

Naraku said:
Very nice poem, Eulalia. It's clear you've thought about this a lot & enjoyed it very much.
Baracus said:
Cheers BJP
Are there actually any ranks higher than "governor"? Just wondering, I don't really pay attention to those sort of things.

but though you thinking/talking about it :ymdevil:

admihoek said:
Naraku said:
Baracus said:
Cheers BJP

Well, Governor Hans, I meant I don't care about my own rank.
However, we now know that there is a higher rank.
ALL HAIL THE TRIBUNE MELISSA
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Well, Governor Hans, I meant I don't care about my own rank.
However, we now know that there is a higher rank.
ALL HAIL THE TRIBUNE MELISSA
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
eeeuuhhhh
:D :ymdevil: :)) =))

Unbel
Wow! As the new kid on the Cross, it's thrilling just to see my name with the fateful word "condemned"! It's like all my fantasies are becoming real!

They go back to when I was twelve, when our teacher gave us a pretty strong, blow-by-blow account of the Crucifixion of Jesus. I clung on in fascination to every detail. Soon I was playing out little private stories with my body in the gym or the swimming pool. As I grew, I learnt more and more about Crucifixion - especially that the Romans crucified women and girls, and how they tortured us.

I love playing with words, painting word-pictures, so I've put what I've learnt into a poem, Crucifixa, that tries to imagine and express, as accurately as I can (historically, bodily and psychologically) the experience of a girl being crucified on the Ostian Way, outside the gate of Rome. I hope my Masters will like it - please correct me if there's anything that doesn't ring true.

Yours submissively

Eulalia
Unbelievably beautiful, again, Eulalia. You just write so beautifully and powerfully and combine pain and poetry so well. And your experience of an interest in all of this from when you were young is exactly mine. Good to
know I' m not alone

Yours submissively

Eulalia
Thanks Eul, loved your story! It's also very interesting to hear about when you got into this kink and how your fascination grew! I think I started to have crux fantasies even earlier, and I come from a non- religeous home. I also played little private stories, hanging from trees in the woods etc....but I fantasized most of the time about girls who had to endure this torture...often related to the Jesus story. The human mind is indeed very interesting, where do all idea's come from? However, once more thanks Eul!

(Wonder if the young women in the pic have kinky thoughts...they seem to smile!)

safe_image.jpg

Thanks Eul, loved your story! It's also very interesting to hear about when you got into this kink and how your fascination grew! I think I started to have crux fantasies even earlier, and I come from a non- religeous home. I also played little private stories, hanging from trees in the woods etc....but I fantasized most of the time about girls who had to endure this torture...often related to the Jesus story. The human mind is indeed very interesting, where do all idea's come from? However, once more thanks Eul!

(Wonder if the young women in the pic have kinky thoughts...they seem to smile!)

View attachment 123399
wicked smile i think

Back
Top Bottom