Crucifixion 2050 AD – Zero Tolerance

Go to CruxDreams.com
After all,this is the will of all.

well, not all ,, a certain section of people did vote for the crucifixion to stop but they are in monority .. and looks like u certainly belong to the majority group and are waiting to see the poor naked girl tortured even more on the cross

well, not all ,, a certain section of people did vote for the crucifixion to stop but they are in monority .. and looks like u certainly belong to the majority group and are waiting to see the poor naked girl tortured even more on the cross
I am Mr.Bad Guy:lupie:

Part Nine – Asma’s Revival and More Torture

The policemen disconnected the X-beam from the roller base and laid it down horizontal on the ground with Asma pinned on it with the drillbits passing through her wrists. The first thing which the paramedics did was to put her on an oxygen mask and cylinder just like they do to patients in a hospital. Then she was connected to saline and glucose lines. And finally she was administered three intravenous injections. As per the information flashed on the LED screens, two of these were steroids to give her strength and bring her back to consciousness, while another was to stop the bleeding especially from her vagina. Then with gloved hands, the paramedics went on to apply some ointment on the cuts and wounds all over her naked body caused by the whiplashes. Asma seemed to be twitching a little now. The steroids were starting to take effect and she was slowly regaining her consciousness. The paramedics continued to apply the ointment inside her vagina by putting their gloved fingers inside.

The oxygen mask was finally removed. By now Asma had regained much of her consciousness and her excruciating pain also came back to torment her. Of all the medicines that the paramedics had administered, there were no painkillers though. This was because their job was to bring her back to strength so that she could endure more pain. Asma now had the strength to speak up and she started pleading, “Mercy. Please have mercy on me doctors. I beg of you. Just give me some poison and kill me. I can’t bear this torture anymore.”

The excitement in the audience started building up again as they watched Asma regain consciousness and her naked body writhing on the cross laid horizontal on the ground. By now, the others who had gone for a break had also started coming back and by 6 pm everyone in the audience was seated again. And as the digital clock sounded the alarm, Cheryl made her announcement, “I thank you for your co-operation ladies and gentlemen. As you can see, Asma is conscious again. And we will have the remaining rape sessions with the cross in the horizontal position as it is. So all of you who are yet to participate may please queue up at the arena entrance again.”

And so the event continued. As the first guy approached Asma, he was instantly aroused. He was also very excited to see the numerous needles pinned into her breasts. He sat down on the ground beside the cross and started inserting his own needle slowly into her breast. Asma started crying out loudly again with her newly regained strength and started pleading, “Sir. Please don’t torture me anymore. My body is burning with pain. Please kill me.” This excited the guy even more and he finished inserting the full needle inside her breast. Then he thrust his penis inside her, clasped both her crucified hands by interlocking the fingers and started fucking her vigorously. Asma’s body rocked on the cross and the open wounds on her wrists pressed against the drillbits making her cry out in extreme agony. And this only heightened the pleasure of the guy who climaxed in pure ecstacy and sprayed his semen inside Asma’s vagina with great satisfaction, before coming out.

The second guy pierced his needle into her breast swiftly making her yelp in pain. And then he thrust his dick inside the mouth of the tortured girl and face fucked her for some time. And after his dick became even harder, he thrust it inside her vagina and fucked her hard as he also lied down on her and kissed her. Asma continued to plead, “Mercy sir. Please. I can’t bear it. Please kill me.” Yet all her pleadings only increased his enjoyment as he peaked and ejaculated within her with full satisfaction.

And then there was the third guy and then the fourth guy and so on. Everybody seemed to derive immense pleasure in fucking the girl, who was writhing on the cross in agony, and also by adding to her pain by piercing her breasts with the needles. In fact sometimes they seemed to be even proud of their sadistic pleasure. And that maybe because they knew that their money was going for a charity purpose, namely to help the families of the victims of terrorism.

The bleeding in Asma’s wrists where the drillbits were drilled, as well as in her breasts, where numerous needles had been pierced, had increased. Even her vagina had started bleeding again. However, the rest of the people who were in the queue showed no mercy to her either, as they continued to fuck and pierce the crucified girl till the session got over. Asma was now almost unconscious again, as her naked and tormented body shuddered and quivered on the cross. It was probably only because of the steroids that she was still alive. The steroids had really made her strong again to endure the third session of gangrape.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Cheryl announced again, “We have completed the list. I sincerely thank all of you who have participated by donating the money for charity. As for our pretty girl, please don’t worry. Our medical team will revive her again and stop her bleeding, so that we can continue with the rest of her crucifixion process.” Cheryl winked at the audience with a sarcastic smile, as the stadium broke out again into a huge round of applause.

(author's note: all characters and events depicted in this story are fictitious)

To be continued ...

Thank u again. And thanks for liking the full post also!
And thanks to all others who liked this post too :)
Of course I am!:lupie:
So I write “especially” :DJ:
Looking forward to the text,our girl has been crying for a long time and doesn't want to live any longer,but I think you would hope this continue.:comp4:

Of course I am!:lupie:
So I write “especially” :DJ:
Looking forward to the text,our girl has been crying for a long time and doesn't want to live any longer,but I think you would hope this continue.:comp4:

Well you see all the people who had paid have already had their turn.

Little question for planning: How many chapters, please?

about 6 or 7 :)

And I had also declared to Madiosi sir that this story would end in 6 or 7 posts, but it has shot much beyond that.
And so like all good things and bad things, this must also come to an end with the final climax. :sisi3:

Back
Top Bottom