Crucifixion And You: How Did The Idea Start?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I got to this fantasies few weeks ago. I did a RP on another platform and my partner offered, that we can try RP that. In fact I was curious and agreed. But that RP was great and I stared during RP google about this.
What is rp

There has been a bit of discussion lately about crucifixion and age. I'm curious about:

1. how old you were when crucifixion first captured your attention
2. how old you were when you first masturbated? Was it about crucifixion?
3. how old you were when you were first crucified on a real cross?

I'll start. I have vivid memories of masturbating at about 7 years of age to pictures of Jesus crucified. I had no idea what I was doing was masturbation, but man it made me feel good. So that covers question 1 and 2. I hung properly for the first time at about 33 years old. Funny when I think about it. I had fantasies for years, but it took that long to get around to making a cross and getting up on it... What about you?
1. I was pretty young tbh. Like possibly as young as 7
2. About 16 (which I know is a tad late), and very quicky crux became involved
3. I haven't been yet, and I might never due to my bad shoulder

They crucified me repeatedly against my will before I became interested in the subject. My use as a crucified one was what got me interested.
Then came the taste for Christian iconography

Last edited by a moderator:
They crucified me repeatedly against my will before I became interested in the subject. My use as a crucified one was what got me interested.
Then came the taste for Christian iconography
So you should go into details, how and why where you crucified... well not deadly I guess and not in a passion play.....

There has been a bit of discussion lately about crucifixion and age. I'm curious about:

1. how old you were when crucifixion first captured your attention
2. how old you were when you first masturbated? Was it about crucifixion?
3. how old you were when you were first crucified on a real cross?

I'll start. I have vivid memories of masturbating at about 7 years of age to pictures of Jesus crucified. I had no idea what I was doing was masturbation, but man it made me feel good. So that covers question 1 and 2. I hung properly for the first time at about 33 years old. Funny when I think about it. I had fantasies for years, but it took that long to get around to making a cross and getting up on it... What about you?
1. About 7 or 8. After seeing the movie photos in the Jesus of Nazareth movie book I literally prayed begging to be transferred (like Quantum Leap) onto the cross in the place of Jesus, with all his wounds and whip marks, for as long as would be allowed, but even just for five minutes.

2. 13. No, it wasn't about crucifixion, (although I loved it, especially female crucifixion), it was about bondage rape scenarios by sadistic and seductive female cougar-like predators. When I tell her I want to be there, and be whipped and tortured hard, and beg her not to untie me, they accept the challenge, run a hand down my helpless arm, telling me I don't have to worry about getting untied anytime soon...and promise to test out just how much I can take.

3. I tried some suspension style self crux, can't remember the age, maybe late teens and early twenties. But it wasn't proper self-crux.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom