Crucifixion And You: How Did The Idea Start?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, all that is good , but I wonder : all of you are men and it could be exciting to show your genital parts , generally, men like to boast on this topic ...
Like a woman, do you think that I could be more instigated to wear a loincloth ? But are men more aroused in viewing me ? I doubt of that ; generally, here, a woman do be crucified naked ...
Though, I remember that it's in seeing the Via'cruxis in the churches that I was attracted by the whip and the crucifixion , and we cant tell that there is a total nudity there ...
In fact, it depends of my moods : sometimes, I like to wear a loincloth, but it does be dirty , bloody ! When we play a crucifixion'scene, I adore , when I'm walking ( wearing my patibulum ) , to fall down into a little pond of mud : I like to be crucified when I'm dirty ...
You could say that I've some mud'attraction but why not ?
In fact, it's only when I'm wearing a loincloth that I like to be dirty ; if I'm nude, I do be clean ...
Curious , isn't it ?

Then finally i discovered the website haffnium at 15. Boy did i love those stories. Where women and men took the punishment and sometimes were not saved......

Yes, a great site, it's either gone or behind a paywall now :(

Well, all that is good , but I wonder : all of you are men and it could be exciting to show your genital parts , generally, men like to boast on this topic ...

Even those who have little to boast about!
Hmm, are you saying the ladies don't like to get their bits out in the open air even ocassionally?

In fact, it's only when I'm wearing a loincloth that I like to be dirty ; if I'm nude, I do be clean
Curious , isn't it ?

Very curious.
Now get that loincloth off and clean up!
Sara-Underwood-Эротика-грудь-лес-3395210.jpeg

Like a woman, do you think that I could be more instigated to wear a loincloth ? But are men more aroused in viewing me ? I doubt of that ; generally, here, a woman do be crucified naked ...
Though, I remember that it's in seeing the Via'cruxis in the churches that I was attracted by the whip and the crucifixion , and we cant tell that there is a total nudity there ...
In fact, it depends of my moods : sometimes, I like to wear a loincloth, but it does be dirty , bloody ! When we play a crucifixion'scene, I adore , when I'm walking ( wearing my patibulum ) , to fall down into a little pond of mud : I like to be crucified when I'm dirty ...
In fact, it's only when I'm wearing a loincloth that I like to be dirty ; if I'm nude, I do be clean ...
Curious , isn't it ?
not really...join the club. ;) I could do a selfie but no face....

Curious , isn't it ?

Only when you possess a garden this option for dirtiness is open.
But there is also smell and this is rarely descriptive.

When I was a kid, I watched Jesus movie, I was the most fascinated by the crucifixion scene, where three man only in their loincloth where nailed to the cross and then raised up for everyone to watch. From that time I was trying to find any pictures or videos of crucifixion. I had a secret dream to be crucified one day. I would think and imagine myself on the cross. I remember the first time I took a video of myself without any clothes except white underwear, I was so excited to finally see myself how I would look on the cross. It didn't stop there, sometime later I build an indoor cross, I brought ropes, I read somewhere that I can attach a bicycle seat to the cross to sit on, so I did. I remember when I got on that cross, put my hands into the ropes, and when I saw myself in the mirror I had butterflies feeling in my stomach that I was finally on the cross. It didn't stop there, I thought I was crazy, never new anyone that had the same obsession. I did a lot more sessions like that, recorded many videos and took many pictures. However I was feeling really bad and really guilty for doing that, so deleted all if them hoping that I wouldn't want to do it anymore. But after couple days I would start doing it again. I like being crucified as I saw in Jesus movie with Loincloth on, it makes me feel like back in the days. I have a dream of being part of Crucifixion play or at least go to some place where I can be tied to a cross outside and experience it for couple of hours.

I had an experience much like that of crossdan. As an adolescent I was fascinated by the graphic images of
"the stages of the cross" found in most Catholic churches of the time. I then saw these things acted out in movies. I went to a secluded place and acted out some of the process. I tried whipping myself and I stuck a nail into the top of my foot a little ways just to learn what it felt like. My turn from Masochism to Sadism came about in my teenage years. I remember seeing a film in which a slave girl is punished. The scene of her being whipped was quite short, but it left a lasting impression on me. I soon developed the fantasy of a young, attractive woman being whipped and crucified. I also enjoyed old Roger Corman films that sometimes showed women being tortured. Again, these scenes were brief, but thrilling. I kept all of this secret throughout my life and never discussed it with anyone until I came to this forum.

I had an experience much like that of crossdan. As an adolescent I was fascinated by the graphic images of
"the stages of the cross" found in most Catholic churches of the time. I then saw these things acted out in movies. I went to a secluded place and acted out some of the process. I tried whipping myself and I stuck a nail into the top of my foot a little ways just to learn what it felt like. My turn from Masochism to Sadism came about in my teenage years. I remember seeing a film in which a slave girl is punished. The scene of her being whipped was quite short, but it left a lasting impression on me. I soon developed the fantasy of a young, attractive woman being whipped and crucified. I also enjoyed old Roger Corman films that sometimes showed women being tortured. Again, these scenes were brief, but thrilling. I kept all of this secret throughout my life and never discussed it with anyone until I came to this forum.
Don't worry mate you're amongst like-minded people here.

I know, I know. The title is long. It's the only way I could think of putting one there.

So...

How did you become interested in crucifixion and why did you want to experience one? Where did the idea come from?

Speaking for myself, I became interested in wanting to play Jesus in JCS and passion plays (one of which, I wrote as a teen and still thinking about whether or not posting) and other Biblical films. Also, it's also because I'm a Christian. So, I'm coming to it from an acting perspective.

Discuss...

Simpson.
Like many others here, my interest goes back to my childhood and religious upbringing. As a Catholic, wherever I turned their were images and statues of crucifixions. Even in my house, my mother had a very erotic crucifix in her bedroom that I wish I still had.

As I've written in other posts, the crucifix in my church was quite large and left very little to the imagination. As a young girl I was memorized. In catholic school, we all learned the stations of the cross and the crucifixion process in great detail and I remember it being very erotic for me. It was the first time I really saw a very scantily clad male figure in my life and my imagination went wild from there.

Last edited:
My idea of crucifixion started when I saw the crucifixion of Jesus in a play as a kid. I remember feeling scared but there was also another feeling that I could not describe at the time. As I grew in my sexuality in my teen years and the feelings associated with it I discovered my sexuality was based on romanticism. I have considered myself as a romantic but there was a dark corner within my romanticism since I saw that play. You could say some of the romantic parts of a crucifixion include how one suffers and the reason the person goes through with the crucifixion. It said Jesus did it out of love. I do not mean this to be a form of spiritual love but just a love for another person. I searched the web in trying to find a way to express the dark corner within me but I was not able to truly express it until I found this site. This site has different topics about crucifixion that I can associate with romance such as the stories and the different types of pictures. There are also the different points of view expressed by the other members which can be found to have elements of romance. I thank you all for you contributions and being able to express my dark corner.

I love this thread, it made go back to the time when become fascinated with Crucifixion. My love for crucifixion began when I was like 8 or something, with Jesus film.2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgI loved when Jesus was stripped from his clothing, I imagine myself in his place.

The I was fascinated with nailing5.jpg6.jpg6a.jpg7.jpg
Then they raise him on the cross 8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

I was also fascinatedwith the thief on Jesus's right, he had such a perfect and fit body 13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg17.jpg18.jpg
I dream on being crucified like that,

So it all started with this movie, still brings chills to me

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 212
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 210
I love this thread, it made go back to the time when become fascinated with Crucifixion. My love for crucifixion began when I was like 8 or something, with Jesus film.View attachment 614671View attachment 614672View attachment 614673I loved when Jesus was stripped from his clothing, I imagine myself in his place.

The I was fascinated with nailingView attachment 614674View attachment 614675View attachment 614676View attachment 614677
Then they raise him on the cross View attachment 614678View attachment 614679View attachment 614680

Yep, same movie for me. I asked Wragg to do some manips with this movie and he came up with the story Alice Barabbas. It's in the archives.

I love this thread, it made go back to the time when become fascinated with Crucifixion. My love for crucifixion began when I was like 8 or something, with Jesus film.View attachment 614671View attachment 614672View attachment 614673I loved when Jesus was stripped from his clothing, I imagine myself in his place.

The I was fascinated with nailingView attachment 614674View attachment 614675View attachment 614676View attachment 614677
Then they raise him on the cross View attachment 614678View attachment 614679View attachment 614680

same here...I loved the movies at Easter!!! I too a big fan of the stripping!!! Great movie!!!

I went to a c of e school not catholic. I find it interesting so many of you got into this through jesus. ( althougth it makes sense crux .....duh )

For me religion and the jesus side is a major turn off. Probably because there is no shame in sex for a protestant.

Probably because im not a crux guy so much as i am a bdsm torture guy punishment sexual execution in any way.

I found this site and love it beacause of its community. I am aware this is a crux website :).

I just wondered and wanted a show of hands for those that are not just into this stuff because of catholic school.

I went to a c of e school not catholic. I find it interesting so many of you got into this through jesus. ( althougth it makes sense crux .....duh )

For me religion and the jesus side is a major turn off. Probably because there is no shame in sex for a protestant.

Probably because im not a crux guy so much as i am a bdsm torture guy punishment sexual execution in any way.

I found this site and love it beacause of its community. I am aware this is a crux website :).

I just wondered and wanted a show of hands for those that are not just into this stuff because of catholic school.
I'm into this stuff and not for religious reasons.... ;) I'm downright kinky !!

Back
Top Bottom